Paying To Play

I believe in "Fair Play, and message; In-Game Hacker Alerts.
I hope this isn't against any of "Crossfire's R&R"?
I've read them all - do not remember seeing any such "Rules".
As for "Hackers" it is really getting-out of hand!
It was 'Bad' before, but now, they have a Hack for every Weapon
and Modes.

I think if it takes (Charging for Game-Play) to better the
Security and to improve the game"; will be more than worth paying
for "Weapons thats useless against these Hackers".
This will make even the 'Least Expensive Weapons' effective.

I'm a Shooter, and there's nothing better than playing with
Real-Live Opponents! So for a (Fee) I would rather "Pay" than to have?
Hackers causing Errors, Disconnects, Gliches, Hacker-Tool Alerts.
Slow & Distorted FPS, Weapons not Firing.

And then the "Show Begins"

Speedy Gunzalez, running around, Pop & Vanish Sam,
One Shot Stupid, Can't Kill Willy, Jumping Matrix Man,
Mister Freeze, Where Did You Come From Dummy,
Where Did You Go Crazy, Climbing Idiot, What Was That Jack,
I Can't Believe This Chris, HoloGirl Pearl, 100:1 KDR Son,
Can't Kick Scary Larry, and of cause; I be back with a new
IGN:askjdduyeteodchdk, because I can!

"So it may not happen? But consider the idea!
So many "Player are getting away with Hacking
that its (Corrupting even the Legitimate Players)
to Hack!"

Thanks Pistol][Pete

Comments

• are you suggesting that we should pay more money to fix the hacking problem? or what? i dunno, but i think they already make really good money to fix that problem without any extra from us, they ought to, because it means much more money to them than depending on 3rd world buck, if they actually spend more money on anti-hacking measures, they will make much more money from the outcome, simple as that, i will not gonna pay my landlord money to fix heating system for example while it should be working fine!
  • All I can say is not going to happen. People will always spend money on this game. They try to get rank faster and upgrade in wave mode with rubies and gems. Also look at all the namecards in game and see how many people deposited ZP that day. Even if you get some people to stop spending more people will join and spend even more. And more or less with farming new accounts are created every day then they get to a rank to buy VIP and spend 5 or 6 hundred dollars. They rank em sell em and repeat. So Z8 will get enough money from them alone if everyone else stopped spending Zp.

Btw I love how you described it haha.

And as for hackers all you can do is hope Xtrap does something. Z8 updating the anti cheat would require shutting down the game and losing extreme amounts of money. You see how many people complain about the patches? Well if they updated the Anti-Cheat and shut down the game Multiply that by thousands. And then even with a new anti cheat the programmers that develop the hacks can find their way around it and we will be back in the same situation.

Only way to get rid of hackers is for Z8 to sue the programmers for millions. Which would be nice. I could even give them the names of websites and all. This would help them make even more money I do not know why they do not do it. XD This would scare the crap out of the programmers who give their hacks away.