Breath Down

Like CFAL and CFES, we should make breath down a ZP item so it's harder for everyone to buy.
How can this help?
It'll make the mode more balanced. Anyone with a decent melee and breath down can easily destroy the GR team; especially with the ahmeds who spray their ak blue crystals. Also, when a BL player isn't using bd, he has to hop around constantly to avoid being pinpointed and this actually improves their BL. Also, it'll make more money for you guys since there will still be a few people who buy breath down.
It's a win-win suggestion. Come on guyz ;)

Comments

• n1Cynical wrote: »
    Like CFAL and CFES, we should make breath down a ZP item so it's harder for everyone to buy.
    How can this help?
    It'll make the mode more balanced. Anyone with a decent melee and breath down can easily destroy the GR team; especially with the ahmeds who spray their ak blue crystals. Also, when a BL player isn't using bd, he has to hop around constantly to avoid being pinpointed and this actually improves their BL.
    It's a win-win suggestion. Come on guyz ;)

They don't care about gm so never gonna happen.

And I'll be damned if they added this before my gm idea.
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    They don't care about gm so never gonna happen.

sad_sam_game_of_thrones.gif
  • Is n1 suggestion, am tired of seeing pubstars using noob melee with bd+armor thinking they pro when they cant bhop decently.
  • Y00n wrote: »
    Is n1 suggestion, am tired of seeing pubstars using noob melee with bd+armor thinking they pro when they cant bhop decently.

Too many of those nowadays :rolleyes:
  • n1Cynical wrote: »
    Too many of those nowadays :rolleyes:

But they will still buy the bd just like they buy kukri and armor hhhhhh
  • Y00n wrote: »
    But they will still buy the bd just like they buy kukri and armor hhhhhh

Yoon i use kukri vib pls?
  • u can use vib kukri men, but buy one for me plis
  • Most people that play GM daily already spend ZP to get a decent melee wep so what makes you think they won't spend that extra buck on breathdown?

imo this will make GM completely buy to win.(it is already bad enough)
    And new players also already have a problem in GM and that not knowing how it works most of the time. If they finally do figure out you think they are willing to spend ZP on a mode that is all about using ZP to get skills?
    Some are willing to spend that ZP to get those "skills" but will it be good for those who don't spend any money on a game?

They will only get annoyed by those who do and quit.
    Meaning less new players for GM(And that is already a problem in GM)

Also from my own experience players with out breathdown are way to easy to hear there is no fun in that but with breathdown it is sometimes hard to hear and imo that is more fun but ofc also annoying sometimes but I do enjoy it more.

My solution:

Instead of making Breathdown ZP they should increase it's volume 30 a 50% so it's effect is still effective but not to much.
  • You should add, "Will make more money for Z8" that will make them do it :rolleyes:
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    You should add, "Will make more money for Z8" that will make them do it :rolleyes:

Lol a new icon with this So z8 can see when someone make a thread like this
  • Most people that play GM daily already spend ZP to get a decent melee wep so what makes you think they won't spend that extra buck on breathdown?

And new players also already have a problem in GM and that not knowing how it works most of the time. If they finally do figure out you think they are willing to spend ZP on a mode that is all about using ZP to get skills?
    Some are willing to spend that ZP to get those "skills" but will it be good for those who don't spend any money on a game?

Also from my own experience players with out breathdown are way to easy to hear there is no fun in that but with breathdown it is sometimes hard to hear and imo that is more fun but ofc also annoying sometimes but I do enjoy it more.

My solution:

Instead of making Breathdown ZP they should increase it's volume 30 a 50% so it's effect is still effective but not to much.

In pubs, yes its easy to pp non bd users. But its not impossible to kill gr w/o bd as long as you have good hops with nice speed. Some people just don't want to challenge themselves which would increase their abilities in the long run and try to find an ez way out. But in scrims/fox5 its quite hard to pp against all non bd users when you are limited to only gp weapons and it limits how much you can spray. When there are like 4 ghosts bhopping with no bd in a site, all you hear is breath 360 around you which is much harder imo.

You make all these predictions like we don't know the answer.. Like he said, CFAL has BD for ZP. You can easily go there and see that most of that is wrong. BL is more balanced with axe (or other melee) no BD than knife BD. CFAL got their perm knife. If we get a new, easily obtainable, melee; we can make bd a zp item and have GM pubs the way they were (if not better/more balanced).

its not a "change one thing" idea. CFAL's gm scene is better than here. we should be trying to be more like them. both are z8games, so its not far-fetched to believe its possible they will make changes to items such as BD, to be more like CFAL.
  • I've also noticed that the MG minimi m49 or w.e it's called, is kind of silenced in CFAL. You can barely hear it even when you're standing right next to it.
    Why does CFNA hate ghost mode?
  • Don't think typical CF gamer would play GM that much. So Breath Down being a ZP item wouldn't make sense business wise ( not enough revenue being generated if this is implemented)
  • DSTAllen wrote: »
    Don't think typical CF gamer would play GM that much. So Breath Down being a ZP item wouldn't make sense business wise ( not enough revenue being generated if this is implemented)

Well in that case, it still wouldn't hurt if they made it ZP. Not like they're making money off it now. If they make it ZP, they could earn a few extra bucks from the zp nubs while making the rest of the community satisfied.
  • lBanned wrote: »
    You make all these predictions like we don't know the answer.. Like he said, CFAL has BD for ZP. You can easily go there and see that most of that is wrong. BL is more balanced with axe (or other melee) no BD than knife BD. CFAL got their perm knife. If we get a new, easily obtainable, melee; we can make bd a zp item and have GM pubs the way they were (if not better/more balanced).

its not a "change one thing" idea. CFAL's gm scene is better than here. we should be trying to be more like them. both are z8games, so its not far-fetched to believe its possible they will make changes to items such as BD, to be more like CFAL.

Just because it works with one community doesn't mean it will work with another community especially if the other community is more diverse,older and the games are also run differently by smilegate.

Z8games does nothing more than host the game they barely have a saying in it's development all they can do is give suggestions and see if the developers at smilegate do something with it.
  • Just because it works with one community doesn't mean it will work with another community especially if the other community is more diverse,older and the games are also run differently by smilegate.

Z8games does nothing more than host the game they barely have a saying in it's development all they can do is give suggestions and see if the developers at smilegate do something with it.

Btw, CF AL is actually a newer game compared to the NA version(2 years). It is the mentality that people give when it comes to change and just think it is a bad idea b4 actually trying it themselves, like coming to fox5 pug.