ghost mode games needs option for silent weapons and shootguns only

ghost mode for GR side depend on sound pinpointing
so how can i hear ghost breath and ak47, scare light and xm8 allowed in gm ??
please set an option for silent weapons and shootguns both only
its an option like sniper only and pistols only etc...
really all gm players will like that so much
you can vote for this option and im so sure all gm players will like
its very easy! and very helpfull!
[GM]saidin please help ?

Comments

• ghost mode for GR side depend on sound pinpointing
    so how can i hear ghost breath and ak47, scare light and xm8 allowed in gm ??
    please set an option for silent weapons and shootguns both only
    its an option like sniper only and pistols only etc...
    really all gm player will like that so much
    you can vote for this option and im so sure all gm players will like

I suggested this already, nice try though.
  • First of all, real gmers don't use shotgun. People with silence or shotgun sprays as much as the aks and xm8s so you aren't really "pinpointing" more like panic spray when you hear breath and slashes.
  • what he is saying is that he cannot hear the ghosts because teammates on GR are using loud weapons, he would like the option to play G-M with Silenced-guns/Shotguns only, as shotguns are not silenced, but they are actually helpful pinpointing ghosts, it is not about the gaming style of shotgun users!

and for this occasion i would like to make a toast: for bringing silenced Deagles to CF NA/UK

OT: i love shotguns!

message to OP: i will be at hurghada exactly 2 weeks from now, can i by any chance use ur PC to play crossfire? LOL
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    I suggested this already, nice try though.
    hmm..
    so?
    what happened then ?
    and then did u suggested that ?
  • Y00n wrote: »
    First of all, real gmers don't use shotgun. People with silence or shotgun sprays as much as the aks and xm8s so you aren't really "pinpointing" more like panic spray when you hear breath and slashes.
    actually i use m4a1 patriot but in 2nd bag ksg for gangers XD
    but anyways if that option exist i will be happy ikc shootguns spray then XD
  • dzoser wrote: »
    what he is saying is that he cannot hear the ghosts because teammates on GR are using loud weapons, he would like the option to play G-M with Silenced-guns/Shotguns only, as shotguns are not silenced, but they are actually helpful pinpointing ghosts, it is not about the gaming style of shotgun users!

and for this occasion i would like to make a toast: for bringing silenced Deagles to CF NA/UK

message to OP: i will be at hurghada exactly 2 weeks from now, can i by any chance use ur PC to play crossfire? LOL
    well
    i live in Ras Gharib not hurgada!
    if you come here consider my labtop yours XD
    GR side
    what he is saying is that he cannot hear the ghosts because teammates on GR are using loud weapons, he would like the option to play G-M with Silenced-guns/Shotguns only, as shotguns are not silenced, but they are actually helpful pinpointing ghosts, it is not about the gaming style of shotgun users!

u from egy dozear i want join u clan ok accept me ok you IGN is ]-[Dzoser.? plase answer fast
  • well
    i live in Ras Gharib not hurgada!
    if you come here consider my labtop yours XD
    GR side

hahaha, i may pay you a visit for a free laptop xD
    'WF wrote:
    Ahmed;3908875']u from egy dozear i want join u clan ok accept me ok you IGN is ]-[Dzoser.? plase answer fast

i dont understand you, my clan is not egyptian, and its not up to me to recruit people, tho there been rumors about my clan if i got proof i will leave it

if U there at summer I may make a visit :P xDD

OT : it was suggested many times but nothing happened :)