Z8 Bonus Points

So I have alot of Bp points that are just laying around. I already purchased the m4-silver, ak-silver, scar heavy, and m12a1. The crates aren't that much of a bad idea but given that their gp crates and it's relatively easy to make gp now its not worth the amount. I'm pretty sure im not the only one with this problem, so I was thinking why not add more stuff to the BP section of the mall. For instance, a new character, new permanent gear, and new permanent guns. I just think by doing this at least we know that not everything in the BP section after the permanent stuff is waste.

Comments

• I agree with this or maybe they can make it where you can buy other gp crate rather the the ones given
  • The answer is the same as always: It won't happen.

Why, you ask?
    Because the BP system was originally developed for Metin 2, an RPG that once belonged to Z8games. Since many CF players complained, the BP system was also added to CF. Ever since Metin 2 was sold to another hoster, the BP mall for CF has been discontinued. Z8games' reason for this is that since BP were originally designed for Metin 2, which is no longer with Z8games, there is no reason to enhance the system for CF.
    Actually, we can be glad that they didn't remove the BP system when Metin 2 was sold.

You could still get yourself a quasi-permanent spray if you want.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    The answer is the same as always: It won't happen.

Why, you ask?
    Because the BP system was originally developed for Metin 2, an RPG that once belonged to Z8games. Since many CF players complained, the BP system was also added to CF. Ever since Metin 2 was sold to another hoster, the BP mall for CF has been discontinued. Z8games' reason for this is that since BP were originally designed for Metin 2, which is no longer with Z8games, there is no reason to enhance the system for CF.
    Actually, we can be glad that they didn't remove the BP system when Metin 2 was sold.

You could still get yourself a quasi-permanent spray if you want.

best regards,
    Urkel

Exactly.

Said before, ain't going to happen.
  • well then stop selling us 1K BP for every 10K ZP and sell us 11K ZP for the money instead

BP mall gets taken down, and all BP points get transferred into ZP

its not bad to add things like 9A-91, MP5HK-A4, more crates,IGN change, clan name change, wizard hat or whatever,EXP+ 30% for example, more country flags, or any other stuff seen appropriate!

i am sure there are pretty much things that are missing from the came, that can enhance the BP mall, or give reason to spend all this stacking bonus mall points! or just transfer them to ZP instead!
  • I still don't get it. So what if Metin 2 was bought out by another company, its not like CF was as well... The BP could be used for crossfire only anyways if you purchased zp for crossfire. Its not like all the games are joint BP malls or ZP malls, i.e. you won't find Metin 2 stuff in zp/bp malls in the crossfire portal.

The whole idea of BP is so that it gives benefits to people who purchase ZP in the game, it shouldn't be something that is discouraged or removed to begin with. If anything they should have the priority to update it, showing loyalty to their customers other than throwing so many skins of the same guns as ZP.