The Best Solution to Remove Hackers Permanently

Now we all know that hackers often come with low level accounts and fall into populated servers to take advantage of their cheats. There are a few high level accounts that also cheat but majority of the time people give their respects to kick that person anyways(in a game with many high ranks).

So the main issue that arises is how do we stop the largest amount of hackers which come at such an easy pace into almost any game?

SOLUTION: For any new account that is made until they reach a rank between master sergeant-2nd lieutanant(example) will be able to play in all other servers. All new accounts will play only in the recruit server.

REASONING: The largest majority of hackers come from the people who have nothing to lose. Whenever you make that person spend more time into the account it WILL eventually build into preservation of the account. They would eventually want to hold onto the account and not risk any suspension or ban on it because they now care about it.

The hack engine is something that will be continuously be worked on, as hackers get their hacks from programmers like the people who design crossfire. The hack engine is fine, but it has more to do with how z8 handles the situation.

Comments

• I support this, but new players would get hacked to death, which would eventually cause the game to die.

Also, imagine yourself making a new account, you'd have to play on a server where 80% of the players hack, and run around speeding.
  • xiaofreaky wrote: »
    I support this, but new players would get hacked to death, which would eventually cause the game to die.

Also, imagine yourself making a new account, you'd have to play on a server where 80% of the players hack, and run around speeding.

But at the same time their all in one place! :D

This is the beautiful part of it, cuz the mods can easily drop in since their all compacted into one server. They can easily watch the players and start throwing bans or create Ip suspensions(which are more effective since they wouldn't be able to make a new account until the timer is up). This would also allow the players playing fairly to rank up faster. The Ip suspensions would apply to all accounts they have under the Ip, so if they think about trying out a hack they wouldn't even be able to.
  • SEG_Golden wrote: »
    But at the same time their all in one place! :D

This is the beautiful part of it, cuz the mods can easily drop in since their all compacted into one server. They can easily watch the players and start throwing bans or create Ip suspensions(which are more effective since they wouldn't be able to make a new account until the timer is up). This would also allow the players playing fairly to rank up faster. The Ip suspensions would apply to all accounts they have under the Ip, so if they think about trying out a hack they wouldn't even be able to.

Thing is, mods nor GMs will go in to that server to ban people.
    Their way to lazy, and have other things to do.
    That's the problem.
    That's the problem.

Your making alot of assumptions, they have many mods and their all player based to begin with. They are also active, did you forget they came online for the halloween events and they made it such a big deal? One of the requirements for being a mod is being active and I'm telling you they are(these are player mods). What your thinking about are the administrators, those guys are different because they directly influence the game and you'll rarely if ever see one. The only time i've ever seen one was during a beta test for mutation mode and its when it was JUST introduced into the server.
  • They have the best solution now. They just will not use it. Hardware ban. they use it to stop a computer [hack] from making new accounts. When they should use it to ban the computer from ever playing. But as Z8 games always does. Gotta leave the hacks away around the system. All they do is use a different computer to make accounts. Then hack on. Hardware ban can stop hacks dead, used the right way. Get on Z8 games force them to use it [Hardware Ban] the way it was intended, not this crap....
  • You're missing the biggest picture here, all if not most hacks are high levelled. The thing is they make new 'low levelled' accounts so they don't risk losing their main ones. If this does happen hackers will be forced to faces hackers they will get bored then start using their high level accounts which I have seen a lot more of. Not to mention all the actual new players, like my girlfriend, will have to put up with these hackers. I did about 4/5 CWs all of them high levels (above captain rank) one in every team turned out to be a hacker.

For the reason that the actual new players will suffer and possibility of the higher ranked hackers emerging a lot more I will -1
    That's the problem.

Mods can't ban and tbh if they could you'll need level headed and fair mods and we have about 2.
  • Mods can't ban and tbh if they could you'll need level headed and fair mods and we have about 2.

Since anyone could be a MOD as well doesn't really work lol. I mean seriously have you seen the Moderator application thread? I just burst out with laughter... Some say they wanna make the in game better, even though being a FORUM mod has nothing to do with in game. Some say they could tackle the hacking situation again being a FORUM mod has nothing to do with loooooooool

They're just continuously saying to improve the community some of them haven't even read the rules xD

I'd like to know the two 'level headed and fair mods' in your opinion lol
  • You're missing the biggest picture here, all if not most hacks are high levelled. The thing is they make new 'low levelled' accounts so they don't risk losing their main ones. If this does happen hackers will be forced to faces hackers they will get bored then start using their high level accounts which I have seen a lot more of. Not to mention all the actual new players, like my girlfriend, will have to put up with these hackers. I did about 4/5 CWs all of them high levels (above captain rank) one in every team turned out to be a hacker.

For the reason that the actual new players will suffer and possibility of the higher ranked hackers emerging a lot more I will -1

Again with the assumptions... How do i know if you know the difference between good players and hackers? I've been kicked several times for "hacking" yet its not like i ever hacked, on top of that I've been kicked because my ping is at 10 as well which is understandable. <---my comparison

If your a high rank, you really think that people are gonna let you get away if you ever use one hack? People at higher ranks are very noble and insanely good players. Even if there were some high ranked hackers(which is really rare) their not gonna last long--repeated suspensions. Especially if they have bought Zp on the game(which is majority of high ranks).

Now as for your theory, your contradicting yourself. You basically said high levels will hack after getting tired of hacking at low ranking servers, furthermore you concluded by saying actual new players will suffer? If you had a high ranked account I highly doubt you would hack on it, and you missed the point of the thread. People with high level accounts have earned that rank and been through the entire process, they won't throw that all away.

I don't think most hackers really have high level accounts because when I watch ahmeds hacking and their mouse movements are jerky they don't know how to position there gun and they just look like noobs.

They will track and shoot people through walls (even though they can't) and watching them trade guns is painful since it takes them about 30 seconds.
    Since anyone could be a MOD as well doesn't really work lol. I mean seriously have you seen the Moderator application thread? I just burst out with laughter... Some say they wanna make the in game better, even though being a FORUM mod has nothing to do with in game. Some say they could tackle the hacking situation again being a FORUM mod has nothing to do with loooooooool

They're just continuously saying to improve the community some of them haven't even read the rules xD

Well I know some aren't for sure. Played with some mods and they kick legits too. Not when the room is full, not when they are doing events. Rather in just ordinary pubs when one of their groupies dies and QQ's they will just kick.

Also remember mods are just some of the best mini-modders and not actually the best people for the job. They just make the right noises.
  • i cant understand why hac.kers can create new accounts with a f.ake email in 1 mintute.
    any other games sent first an activation link to the registered email.
    so u need a new email for any new account.

i see this game dieying...
    did u know when i really play cf?? 3-4 o´clock in the morning, whe uk1 server is completely empty and uk4 is half full.. thats the time when we as legit players can enjoy the game :(
  • Since anyone could be a MOD as well doesn't really work lol. I mean seriously have you seen the Moderator application thread? I just burst out with laughter... Some say they wanna make the in game better, even though being a FORUM mod has nothing to do with in game. Some say they could tackle the hacking situation again being a FORUM mod has nothing to do with loooooooool

Seashore <3

@ Topic: Nope. Never gonna happen, would kill off any new players coming to join the game.

They're never going to implement any of the ideas to get rid of cheats people toss out no matter how much effort is put into it, just a sad fact.
    Again with the assumptions... How do i know if you know the difference between good players and hackers? I've been kicked several times for "hacking" yet its not like i ever hacked, on top of that I've been kicked because my ping is at 10 as well which is understandable. <---my comparison

If your a high rank, you really think that people are gonna let you get away if you ever use one hack? People at higher ranks are very noble and insanely good players. Even if there were some high ranked hackers(which is really rare) their not gonna last long--repeated suspensions. Especially if they have bought Zp on the game(which is majority of high ranks).

Now as for your theory, your contradicting yourself. You basically said high levels will hack after getting tired of hacking at low ranking servers, furthermore you concluded by saying actual new players will suffer? If you had a high ranked account I highly doubt you would hack on it, and you missed the point of the thread. People with high level accounts have earned that rank and been through the entire process, they won't throw that all away.

Assumptions? Pfffft, if I were to assume anything I'd say that's what I think/believe etc... You're telling me I don't know the difference? Come on dude, I'm not one of those ones that go "a7a hak men" (no offense just how it is...). I don't rage when someone kills me. We've all been kicked for hacking, it's a fact. I've kicked legit people for various reasons, but that has nothing to do with this right now..

I don't think they get away with it. I KNOW a few that got away with it. I know hackers up to a BRIGADIER GENERAL rank. Ones that still continue to play with all sorts of ZP weapons and VIPs. High ranks do create low leveled accounts just to hack a lot more it's a fact, I don't know why you're trying to denying it... High ranks are noble? You don't believe that you're just trying to become a MOD ahahahahah. "ahmed? kick him quick!", that's most of the higher rank's motto. Another fact. I've seen Generals with 0/5 then RQing where's the skills at? xD Seriously do you not realise yet?!!?!

Ranks don't have skills, people have skills. If the best legit player created a new account and bought the M4 you'd be fcked by a smiley ranked player. Another fact...

This is how I know you didn't read it properly, I never said high levels will hack after getting tired of hacking at low ranking servers. What I said is you wouldn't stop the hackers because they'll get bored of using the low leveled accounts and use their main a lot more... Thus not 'Removing Hackers Permanently' (from the title..)

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this thread about keeping low levels ONLY in one server? By saying there are high ranked hackers, contrary to what you might believe, I am saying you won't permanently get rid of hackers. So the point i'm making in this paragraph: I DID NOT 'MISS THE POINT'.

You'd be surprised at the people that just don't care about their accounts even though they've gotten a lot of the ZP guns.
    I don't think most hackers really have high level accounts because when I watch ahmeds hacking and their mouse movements are jerky they don't know how to position there gun and they just look like noobs.

They will track and shoot people through walls (even though they can't) and watching them trade guns is painful since it takes them about 30 seconds.

Well I know some aren't for sure. Played with some mods and they kick legits too. Not when the room is full, not when they are doing events. Rather in just ordinary pubs when one of their groupies dies and QQ's they will just kick.

Also remember mods are just some of the best mini-modders and not actually the best people for the job. They just make the right noises.

Basically you're saying you've NEVER seen a high rank that would do exactly what you described? Seriously pay more attention to the higher ranks just before they RQ after they die, instead of focusing on the low ranked hackers. High ranks could be if not equal to 9 year old. By staying in game and getting EXP doesn't mean good player. Good K/D doesn't mean good player. You should know that at least...

I've been kicked by NattNatt because he said don't kill the last person for more rounds, I killed him anyway and got kicked... GG CF Mods :) I got a lot of crap from this forum saying why do you kick legit people etc... Found that pretty funny when I know they're just all contradicting themselves. BTW kicking a knifer in snipers isn't a valid reason to kick, sorry to break it to you people :) Anyways enough of that...
    Narficer wrote: »
    Seashore <3

@ Topic: Nope. Never gonna happen, would kill off any new players coming to join the game.

They're never going to implement any of the ideas to get rid of cheats people toss out no matter how much effort is put into it, just a sad fact.

Seashore maybe :o

Exactly, as I tried to say before new players will suffer, therefore it's off putting to them...

Truth.

| @SEG_Golden if you do want to become a FORUM mod, I suggest you actually contribute to the forums more, basically get your posts up lool
  • Or the people who dont vote dont count. The people who who wait out the vote automatically count as a deny. So, the people who cant find the button cant ruin the ratio.
    Thats why the denies go from a 9-4 to a 9-8 or 9-7.

You dont vote, you dont count. Simple stuff
  • HARDWARE BAN, The Best Solution, ask for it................
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    i see this game dieying...:(

You invest so much real money in this game, so... stop QQ ;):p
  • All . face the f'in fact's ppl.... P1ss poor management . on the blaggy greedy nonsence
    Mind you american's are greedy little thick -0's . why do you thick we got war's
    Saidin is world leader "4"now . arragant p!ss ant that he is <
    Giggletron - find it funny to rumage around - ?

SAIDIN Greebo QUIT ALREADY !!!!!!!
  • Assumptions? Pfffft, if I were to assume anything I'd say that's what I think/believe etc... You're telling me I don't know the difference? Come on dude, I'm not one of those ones that go "a7a hak men" (no offense just how it is...). I don't rage when someone kills me. We've all been kicked for hacking, it's a fact. I've kicked legit people for various reasons, but that has nothing to do with this right now..

Fair enough, try not to make your posts so personal. I couldn't find any other way of describing what you said earlier other than an assumption.
    I don't think they get away with it. I KNOW a few that got away with it. I know hackers up to a BRIGADIER GENERAL rank. Ones that still continue to play with all sorts of ZP weapons and VIPs. High ranks do create low leveled accounts just to hack a lot more it's a fact, I don't know why you're trying to denying it... High ranks are noble? You don't believe that you're just trying to become a MOD ahahahahah. "ahmed? kick him quick!", that's most of the higher rank's motto. Another fact. I've seen Generals with 0/5 then RQing where's the skills at? xD Seriously do you not realise yet?!!?!

I'm not denying they would make low level accounts to hack(it could be anyone), I said they wouldn't hack on their main high ranked accounts. I'm not trying to smooch for a MOD status either, I've been playing this game for along time and I have a long clan history and I recognize the community. I want to be MOD so that people like you can understand the community because you have only seen the dark edges. I don't blame you for it tho.
    Ranks don't have skills, people have skills. If the best legit player created a new account and bought the M4 you'd be fcked by a smiley ranked player. Another fact...

Totally off topic. Yes, its true and I've experienced it first hand.
    This is how I know you didn't read it properly, I never said high levels will hack after getting tired of hacking at low ranking servers. What I said is you wouldn't stop the hackers because they'll get bored of using the low leveled accounts and use their main a lot more... Thus not 'Removing Hackers Permanently' (from the title..)
    1. Yea you did lol.
    2. I mentioned i doubt they would chance that, but the misleading title yea(my fault there, just thought it really can work not everyone tho).
    Please correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this thread about keeping low levels ONLY in one server? By saying there are high ranked hackers, contrary to what you might believe, I am saying you won't permanently get rid of hackers. So the point i'm making in this paragraph: I DID NOT 'MISS THE POINT'.
    You'd be surprised at the people that just don't care about their accounts even though they've gotten a lot of the ZP guns.

1.Yes
    2.Your still are missing the point lol. There hasn't been a single time I've denied there are high ranked hackers I only said there were a few(okay yea nothing is permanent we get it lol). The main issue here is time spent on the account cuz ultimately it determines how we receive these hackers. The system is flawed because it is prone to abuse.
    Basically you're saying you've NEVER seen a high rank that would do exactly what you described? Seriously pay more attention to the higher ranks just before they RQ after they die, instead of focusing on the low ranked hackers. High ranks could be if not equal to 9 year old. By staying in game and getting EXP doesn't mean good player. Good K/D doesn't mean good player. You should know that at least...

This was quite rude, I won't comment but I advise you to keep intact with the postive side of the community.
  • This is a bad suggestion and not even an original one. Try again.
  • Supporting that idea ! Ranked servers is solution for preventing lows hak regeneration and servers pollution. Make for example min level req for entry in server:uk1 as is, uk2 sec lt, uk3 captain, uk4 major, uk5 colonel. Higher ranks can enter freely. It will atract serious players back again. So many leave game because lot of hak in all rooms and nobody kick hakers but good players so only noobs stay.
  • Best anti hack sugestion?
    Ban all ips from igy and turkey, and ban ping >80 (i think it is a fair number).
    Problem solved.
  • To find a solution to a problem it best to look at the source of the problem and not just the effects. Restricting access to only Rookie Server doesn't address the source, it just delays the effect of other servers seeing hackers.

At best your solution will delay hackers for 1-2 weeks and then we'll see a bunch of Master Sergeant hackers. Rookie server already has lots of hackers, and making all hackers play it before they reach Master Sergeant just makes new players see nothing but hacks and either quit or hack themselves.

Here is the question that should be asked; Why do players hack in the first place?
    A few reasons;
    -Very High Ping-
    -Very Low FPS-
    -Wants to be Rambo, but lacks the skill-
    -Think Everyone Hacks-
    -Just Wants To Win-
    -Thinks you need ZP or cheats to stand a chance-
    -Thinks it be funny-

Most reasons come down to two base causes;
    Either they have a major hardware/Ping disadvantage or they lack any skill at the game.

Cause one requires enforcing ping limits and a hardware scan to make sure they they are able to play on the same foundation. Cause two requires we group players by skill level and have them face each other till they get better (Halo 2's match making system was good for this).
    Now we all know that hackers often come with low level accounts and fall into populated servers to take advantage of their cheats. There are a few high level accounts that also cheat but majority of the time people give their respects to kick that person anyways(in a game with many high ranks).

So the main issue that arises is how do we stop the largest amount of hackers which come at such an easy pace into almost any game?

SOLUTION: For any new account that is made until they reach a rank between master sergeant-2nd lieutanant(example) will be able to play in all other servers. All new accounts will play only in the recruit server.

REASONING: The largest majority of hackers come from the people who have nothing to lose. Whenever you make that person spend more time into the account it WILL eventually build into preservation of the account. They would eventually want to hold onto the account and not risk any suspension or ban on it because they now care about it.

The hack engine is something that will be continuously be worked on, as hackers get their hacks from programmers like the people who design crossfire. The hack engine is fine, but it has more to do with how z8 handles the situation.

I agree with this, Most new players are hackers. they need a own server