Permanent equipement

By equipement, i mean Helmets, Berets etc, it will be very fun if they are put as GP crate during events, i'm sure most of the players remember the Santa Hats, Halloween hats, Rudolf Helmets etc.. It was really cool, you spin for the ZP mega crate and if you don't win, you can at least try your chance again with a GP crate with some cool items.

Everyone don't win the Temp Weapons so it can be like a compensation, some people got more than a million GP and they just let them stack, it's quite boring ._.

Comments

• Yeah, that's definitely a good idea. I still have a perm Santa Hat I won a couple of years back, it's fun to use :)
  • Yeah, that's definitely a good idea. I still have a perm Santa Hat I won a couple of years back, it's fun to use :)

Fak u D:
  • Sneax wrote: »
    By equipement, i mean Helmets, Berets etc, it will be very fun if they are put as GP crate during events, i'm sure most of the players remember the Santa Hats, Halloween hats, Rudolf Helmets etc.. It was really cool, you spin for the ZP mega crate and if you don't win, you can at least try your chance again with a GP crate with some cool items.

Everyone don't win the Temp Weapons so it can be like a compensation, some people got more than a million GP and they just let them stack, it's quite boring ._.

I agree that they should make more GP crates - but temporary ZP items make sense to me seeing how that's how they continue to make profit.

+1 though.
  • Thanks. I will keep sayin' this until the end man.

Really, they need to put back in place Santa hats' and other cool stuff, it was really cool before and i'm sure a lot of people will pay to win them .. Profit 8D
  • Gibus

We need a Ghostly or Ghastly Gibus...
    Maybe a Z8 cap for everyone who bought something in the item shop,ooh! and a Z8 Online cap for everyone who bought something in the Web Mall! :D
    +1
  • i am not agreeing or disagreeing

I believe one of the reasons they stopped putting permanent items such as hats in crates as people that won more than one were complaining on the forum and sending support tickets saying they won like 3 hats but they only had 1. the question was asked why would you want more than one so this started a commotion. (this was something I read on the forum a while back I believe a mod or saiden commented on it but I could be wrong)
  • They had permanent hats, like the reindeer antlers and the witches hat, but then discontinued because I think it was a coding compatibility thing or something, like they can't fully give out any further kinds of hats, quantity-wise.

Basically like what's stated above, you can only obtain 1 hat, even if you win more than 1, for the hypothetical crate.