Registration page

Your registration page is like so;

• ID:
• Pass:
• Email:
• Forum name:
• Security Q&A
• And a tiny captcha.. That you just copy what it says to prove we're human.

Why not.. make a captcha a science or history question that maybe these 8-12 year old kids that download third party programs before the actual CF client can't answer? I mean, it's not costing you guys anything, just a small 30 mins to edit the registration page. I mean for the good of your customers... For the good of the community, you can't stop the cheats, at least make it harder for these little internet cafe H.O.E.S (Excuse my language) to make accounts.

Just for jokes, Il make an example of the registrations I bet you guys are getting in the last 2 months;

• ID: mido1231211
• Pass: midohek
• Email: asdasdaa@hotmail.com
• Forum name: adsaaadadadaadsmido
• Security Q&A: Name of first car: Mido
Captcha: ASDADA.

Sorry, for being offensive, but if you are an educated Egyptian or Arab, you will not type like this, so I think its ok.

Comments

• This wouldn't help because, you do know they could just erm, i don't know search the question? You wan't a real fix? on the captcha make them spell out the words "allah yok".
  • +1
    My face was serious until I saw this part;
    Xiao_CHN wrote: »

• you can even write a fake E-mail now ._. ... so +1
  • actually the captcha never works... i tried to make a new account... i consider myself educated... at least to copy whats in a captcha... so i try the ear captcha.. 10,30,70,100 times.... i failed with captcha!

i really dont know how to make a new account i swear i am not trolling
  • Xiao_CHN wrote: »
    Your registration page is like so;

• ID:
    • Pass:
    • Email:
    • Forum name:
    • Security Q&A

Why not.. make a captcha a science or history question that maybe these 8-12 year old kids that download third party programs before the actual CF client can't answer? I mean, it's not costing you guys anything, just a small 30 mins to edit the registration page. I mean for the good of your customers... For the good of the community, you can't stop the cheats, at least make it harder for these little internet cafe H.O.E.S (Excuse my language) to make accounts.

Just for jokes, Il make an example of the registrations I bet you guys are getting in the last 2 months;

Sorry, for being offensive, but if you are an educated Egyptian or Arab, you will not type like this, so I think its ok.

A tough security question can easily be googled. There's no easy way to keep people from playing their game and to be honest i don't see why they would.
    -the more people that play = the bigger the game gets
    -the more people that play = the higher the potential profit
    -the more people that play = the more people that join because of reference
    In conclusion: there's no reason to deny people the rights to play a video game, and it would be a bad marketing decision for them to do so.