Make additional UK server for higher ranks

Hi everybody,
If You're a UK server player, you would recently notice that Hackers are quite less in the UKS4 than in UKS1,2 and 3
why?, simply because higher ranks are more fair than new players and lower ranks!, so they keep kicking hackers from game, and gradually, hackers learned that No place for them in UKS4.
but unfortunately, UKS4 is usually FULL of players!

What I suggest: making a new UK server that restricted for ranks lower than 1st or 2nd lieutenant.

This server will be a heaven for fair players.

Comments

• AntWort wrote: »
    Hi everybody,
    If You're a UK server player, you would recently notice that Hackers are quite less in the UKS4 than in UKS1,2 and 3
    why?, simply because higher ranks are more fair than new players and lower ranks!, so they keep kicking hackers from game, and gradually, hackers learned that No place for them in UKS4.
    but unfortunately, UKS4 is usually FULL of players!

What I suggest: making a new UK server that restricted for ranks lower than 1st or 2nd lieutenant.

This server will be a heaven for fair players.

This is a good idea, however it would restrict alot of people from playing with clannies, forcing them to go back to the "hack-polluted" servers. I would suggest that they should make a server which requires you to have HONORABLE to enter. I know there are alot of hackers who still have honorable (god knows why...) but i've seen sergeant rank 1's with no honorable, so it would cut the number of hackers by alot. Or maybe even make it so they need honorable and a certain rank? Good idea though, +1.
  • Aurahh wrote: »
    This is a good idea, however it would restrict alot of people from playing with clannies, forcing them to go back to the "hack-polluted" servers. I would suggest that they should make a server which requires you to have HONORABLE to enter. I know there are alot of hackers who still have honorable (god knows why...) but i've seen sergeant rank 1's with no honorable, so it would cut the number of hackers by alot. Or maybe even make it so they need honorable and a certain rank? Good idea though, +1.
    I'm afraid ribbons are a Z8Games special, they're not really part of the game.
    Probably not impossible, but extremely difficult to implement this as a server restriction.

Yeah this would be awesome, though UK servers are empty enough to make one of the current ones rank restricted at a higher level, no need to buy another one. =)