bm odds different for each crate?

well I know the odds of winning for black market weapons are small but do different crates have different odds? Because there seems to be certain crates that people win in small numbers like Barret and Mauser compared to the larger ones like kriss super v lm. Also because there are some crate guns that are just better than others like kriss super v vs kriss super v lm it would make no sense if they had the same odds what would be the point in buying the normal kriss super v crates? I would like to hear the opinions of u guys and what u think would I be more likely to win buying frf2 crates or frf2 rusty. also if some crates are easier to win then what are the easy zp crates? on a related area whats easier to win outta zp or gp crates because I never win zp ones but win quite a few gp ones.

Comments

• The odds are different, that's for sure. But the only thing is that, since the odds are extremely small we can consider them the same or all of the winning is based on luck.
  • The odds are definitely different for some crates. For example, crates such as xmas, halloween, and other limited time crates seem to have a lower win rate than the regular crates. Since they are there for a short amount of time and they know that people will try to get them while they can. Although I am not a 100% sure about it, but it does seem to be that way. Also, crates such as thompson/winchester crates may have half the chance of you winning a particular weapon, since both are considered main prizes. Then again, I don't know for sure.
  • well I know the odds of winning for black market weapons are small but do different crates have different odds? Because there seems to be certain crates that people win in small numbers like Barret and Mauser compared to the larger ones like kriss super v lm. Also because there are some crate guns that are just better than others like kriss super v vs kriss super v lm it would make no sense if they had the same odds what would be the point in buying the normal kriss super v crates? I would like to hear the opinions of u guys and what u think would I be more likely to win buying frf2 crates or frf2 rusty. also if some crates are easier to win then what are the easy zp crates? on a related area whats easier to win outta zp or gp crates because I never win zp ones but win quite a few gp ones.

Melees are always hardest to win