Suggestion regarding Client Erros

Hello dear community of Crossfire, I noticed and find disturbing these client errors all over the game. I'm wondering why is this necesarry at all? I know it have been added to avoid glitches and hacks, yet i find it very annoying not only for me but i'm sure that atleast 15% of community agrees with me at the following point. Everytime i'm playing in a public room and have a good Kill/Death score , almost all time I get this "error" which deconnects me from the room and destroys the K/D i achieved during a round. There are a lot of annoying errors, from kids that push you into the wall to one's that you gain after being killed (wierd error at all).
So here it comes the suggestion, I observed on some maps an air measurement which means if you gain an unknown attitude it starts to give DMG towards the player (20dmg / sec). I was wondering if its possible with the help of this community and the moderatos to remove totally the Client Error system and add a highly damage towards the player. Let me explain more about this:
If an annoyed kid pushes you into the wall for the fact that he have a lower IQ instead of this stupid Client Error it would be easly for the script itself to give 100+ damage towards the player which consit in giving one death or maybe more (here comes the decision of moderators) instead of loosing all the kills/death. I personally would like to see this implemented and also it would be a counter-attack towards the maturity of this community. Yet i know that this Client Error appears (for some) rare for the fact that they joined a room with an increased maturity level , but for me which i have a bad luck (xD) i find this client error annoying/ disturbing/ useless.
(It would be great if anyone could make this suggestion a pool for the main reason that i couldn't reach any information towards how to make it)

Comments

• Well , it's a great sugestion!! Finally someone with brain. Yes pls.

why you use one of your beta accounts for creating a thread...and then use another beta account for agree with yourself?
  • RuSHadow92 wrote: »
    why you use one of your beta accounts for crating a thread...and then use another beta account for agree with yourself?

creating*
  • RuSHadow92 wrote: »
    why you use one of your beta accounts for creating a thread...and then use another beta account for agree with yourself?

Seriously. You think i've done that? Then you must be a fool for the main reason that i didn't used any other account of mine.
  • slipsk wrote: »
    hello dear community of crossfire, i noticed and find disturbing these client errors all over the game. I'm wondering why is this necesarry at all? I know it have been added to avoid glitches and hacks, yet i find it very annoying not only for me but i'm sure that atleast 15% of community agrees with me at the following point. Everytime i'm playing in a public room and have a good kill/death score , almost all time i get this "error" which deconnects me from the room and destroys the k/d i achieved during a round. There are a lot of annoying errors, from kids that push you into the wall to one's that you gain after being killed (wierd error at all).
    So here it comes the suggestion, i observed on some maps an air measurement which means if you gain an unknown attitude it starts to give dmg towards the player (20dmg / sec). I was wondering if its possible with the help of this community and the moderatos to remove totally the client error system and add a highly damage towards the player. Let me explain more about this:
    If an annoyed kid pushes you into the wall for the fact that he have a lower iq instead of this stupid client error it would be easly for the script itself to give 100+ damage towards the player which consit in giving one death or maybe more (here comes the decision of moderators) instead of loosing all the kills/death. I personally would like to see this implemented and also it would be a counter-attack towards the maturity of this community. Yet i know that this client error appears (for some) rare for the fact that they joined a room with an increased maturity level , but for me which i have a bad luck (xd) i find this client error annoying/ disturbing/ useless.
    (it would be great if anyone could make this suggestion a pool for the main reason that i couldn't reach any information towards how to make it)

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Using your ALT to help your idea get known won't help at all.

OT: Yeah errors suck and I think everyone wants them gone like the ones for walking or jumping I remember when errors were for going threw walls but when I go threw walls I just lose 20 HP per second never an error which is stupid.
  • Using your ALT to help your idea get known won't help at all.

OT: Yeah errors suck and I think everyone wants them gone like the ones for walking or jumping I remember when errors were for going threw walls but when I go threw walls I just lose 20 HP per second never an error which is stupid.

you guys have no brain at all. THAT IS NOT MY ALT ****ing bare that in your goddamit mind