EXP settings

Suggestion-add to the game settings "get EXP from the match or no"

my situation-I have 80k kill and need another 20k kills for the damn 100k kill ribbon :P
I'm really agains farm...but with out farm it will take me 10 month to do 20k kills(I do 150-200 kills per day)

the problem-I want to farm this kills but don't want to farm EXP...I don't want the ugly general rank...I want to stay sexy colonel forever ^^

disadvantages?

well =))some "noobs" could press the "no get exp " by mistake...and then they will be confused why they don't get the EXP...and what to do for fix it :P

and don't comment some thing like "you have no ssence"

alot of people agree with me... they are happy with thier rank and don't want to level up !

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=272937

frankly speaking?Idon't think it will ever happen...but I have no thing to lose...so I just suggest it :P

thanks for reading..and sorry for horrible english ^^

Comments

• RuSHadow92 wrote: »
    <text>

Your English has improved alot and its way better and understandable.

+1 for your suggestion and its a very nice suggestion too.
    However I like General more than Colonel.
  • It is named experience for a reason. :p
    You can't just get no experience. That makes no sense :o
  • This may seem stupid at first, but I like the idea of choosing to get Exp or not. I want to stay at the 1st Lieutenant forever, and I will support this.
    +1
  • your english is way better right now. We can understand the purpose of this thread. I am not sure if they are even able to do that. If they were it would be great for those who don't want to level up but that would take the real purpose of this game. Plus imagine a happy face or sargent with maxed badges and 1 M kills and at sargeant rank. I would be mad if I saw 20 sargents in one lobby with maxed badges.
  • your english is way better right now. We can understand the purpose of this thread. I am not sure if they are even able to do that. If they were it would be great for those who don't want to level up but that would take the real purpose of this game. Plus imagine a happy face or sargent with maxed badges and 1 M kills and at sargeant rank. I would be mad if I saw 20 sargents in one lobby with maxed badges.

They can do everything. I could delete the knife from my bag. They also can add this to a VVIP gun. #yolo.
  • Aimbot_v5 wrote: »
    Your English has improved alot and its way better and understandable.

+1 for your suggestion and its a very nice suggestion too.
    However I like General more than Colonel.

thanks =)
    This may seem stupid at first, but I like the idea of choosing to get Exp or not. I want to stay at the 1st Lieutenant forever, and I will support this.
    +1

thanks =)
    your english is way better right now. We can understand the purpose of this thread. I am not sure if they are even able to do that. If they were it would be great for those who don't want to level up but that would take the real purpose of this game. Plus imagine a happy face or sargent with maxed badges and 1 M kills and at sargeant rank. I would be mad if I saw 20 sargents in one lobby with maxed badges.

thanks =)

Dakotu wrote: »
    It is named experience for a reason. :p
    You can't just get no experience. That makes no sense :o

5nd811m.jpg
  • RuSHadow92 wrote: »
    Suggestion-add to the game settings "get EXP from the match or no"

my situation-I have 80k kill and need another 20k kills for the damn 100k kill ribbon :P
    I'm really agains farm...but with out farm it will take me 10 month to do 20k kills(I do 150-200 kills per day)

the problem-I want to farm this kills but don't want to farm EXP...I don't want the ugly general rank...I want to stay sexy colonel forever ^^

disadvantages?

well =))some "noobs" could press the "no get exp " by mistake...and then they will be confused why they don't get the EXP...and what to do for fix it :P

and don't comment some thing like "you have no ssence"

alot of people agree with me... they are happy with thier rank and don't want to level up !

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=272937

frankly speaking?Idon't think it will ever happen...but I have no thing to lose...so I just suggest it :P

thanks for reading..and sorry for horrible english ^^
    Ill help you get the 20k if you like mate. :)
  • xiaofreaky wrote: »
    Ill help you get the 20k if you like mate. :)

ok send me PM in-game when you are online :P

my IGN RuHadow
  • Forget about this thread...I found a solution

This my K/D from today:

BW6a6as.png

and no I didn't farm...I got this K/D because the mession today was Escape games..so i just played vs noobs in uk 1 all the day long >.<"

even the thinking of farm make me sick =((
    i'll just play only vs noobs in uk 1...it will take me only 1 week to finish the 100k kills :P

ok the ribbon problem is solved...but the main idea of this thread is "I don't want to lvl up" and not "I want to farm"

so my suggestion is still on!!
    and pelase do it fast I will be general very soon and I don't want it =((
  • Good idea for the people who don't want to rank up but that will not make a profit to them so they won't add this option.
    Maybe they can make it with another way, I mean they can add an item with ZP which you use it to stop collectting EXP from the matches and when you need to get EXP again you have to buy another Item with ZP which cancel the item of not collecting EXP.
    Maybe in this way they will give that idea some attention cuz it will make a profit to them.
    Anyway +1.