kick system suggestion

can kick systems have level restrictions, if u have a good gun (zp vip gun) must have a good score, a low rank those guys (mostly guys kick a low rank) came in the room kicking or last Round the highest score. Suggestions, First Lieutenant 1 only kick start the system, of course, there is a new registered account vip gun restrictions no kicking, I guess money players (most people) are all quality players.

Comments

• I don't get kicked to often so it doesn't bother me (because I'm so bad..). However what I think they should have:

New system like a "priority vote". How it should work, on the first day after the new system is added no one is allowed to kick players until they rank up to a certain achievement which unlocks the feature.

RANK 1 priority vote -
    GP players
    After a certain amount of GP is spent on guns (around 200k in total) you will unlock level 1 kicking. Kicking with a GP achievement means it will require more "approves" than the ZP version.

Rank 2 priority vote -
    ZP players

After a certain amount of ZP is spent in the game (around 200k in total) you will unlock level 2 kicking. Kicking with a ZP achievement means it will require less votes than the GP version.

The kick system should change every time the kick is started by calculating the total players of each level, then divide the number by 1.6 to get the total numbers of approves needed for the kick. If a rank 2 starts the vote the number it should be dived by would be much bigger requiring less votes in total.

The players who don't have either achievements would be skipped by the kick vote system, meaning they don't yet have the "right" to vote.
  • lolwarhawk wrote: »
    I don't get kicked to often so it doesn't bother me (because I'm so bad..). However what I think they should have:

New system like a "priority vote". How it should work, on the first day after the new system is added no one is allowed to kick players until they rank up to a certain achievement which unlocks the feature.

RANK 1 priority vote -
    GP players
    After a certain amount of GP is spent on guns (around 200k in total) you will unlock level 1 kicking. Kicking with a GP achievement means it will require more "approves" than the ZP version.

Rank 2 priority vote -
    ZP players

After a certain amount of ZP is spent in the game (around 200k in total) you will unlock level 2 kicking. Kicking with a ZP achievement means it will require less votes than the GP version.

The kick system should change every time the kick is started by calculating the total players of each level, then divide the number by 1.6 to get the total numbers of approves needed for the kick. If a rank 2 starts the vote the number it should be dived by would be much bigger requiring less votes in total.

The players who don't have either achievements would be skipped by the kick vote system, meaning they don't yet have the "right" to vote.

worst idea i've ever heard. Why would people unlock voting rights after spending money on this game? People kick good players because they think they cheat, but only in 30% of cases the player does cheat. Rest of time, it's legits players who get kicked.
  • lolwarhawk wrote: »
    I don't get kicked to often so it doesn't bother me (because I'm so bad..). However what I think they should have:

RANK 1 priority vote -
    GP players

Rank 2 priority vote -
    ZP players

Imo, you should need more votes to get kicked the higher your rank is but your suggestion doesn't sound bad either although the amount of GP you need to kick is too high for most people.
  • It's in the name if you couldn't figure it out already.
  • worst idea i've ever heard. Why would people unlock voting rights after spending money on this game? People kick good players because they think they cheat, but only in 30% of cases the player does cheat. Rest of time, it's legits players who get kicked.

Which is the point = less kicking and more experienced kickers since they have to play and unlock rights and those that obviously play fair get more say in removing hackers.

Also GP can be earned in game and not only brought with money :p

This would also create more revenue for Z8 and it would also prevent some hacking since if you get banned you have to earn rights again.
  • Not sure Z8 has any control over the kick system, so idk why you guys keep making these sorts of threads.

Ironically, this suggestion will partially be implemented some day (more than likely)
    This thread closely relates to a feature Z8 doesn't have yet.

So I guess I'd call this a good suggestion on that alone lol
  • ken2733 wrote: »
    can kick systems have level restrictions, if u have a good gun (zp vip gun) must have a good score, a low rank those guys (mostly guys kick a low rank) came in the room kicking or last Round the highest score. Suggestions, First Lieutenant 1 only kick start the system, of course, there is a new registered account vip gun restrictions no kicking, I guess money players (most people) are all quality players.

agree.. and i propouse to restrict rejoin for more kik, some guys rejoin many times only to kik someone, make the rejoin in room only in opposite team
  • S__S wrote: »
    Not sure Z8 has any control over the kick system, so idk why you guys keep making these sorts of threads.

They don't directly but they can take matters up with Smilegate and tell them or request what they want or would like to see.

That is the only way anything would change not unless Smilegate did something like this of their own accord.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Which is the point = less kicking and more experienced kickers since they have to play and unlock rights and those that obviously play fair get more say in removing hackers.

Also GP can be earned in game and not only brought with money :p

This would also create more revenue for Z8 and it would also prevent some hacking since if you get banned you have to earn rights again.

I rarely play alpha / bravo since i'm more in echo 8. But when I do, I always get kicked by major, 1st lt, 2nd lt and rarely by rookies.

Also, people doesnt only kick people for cheating

They also kick players to let their ****ty friends join the game.
  • I don't agree to making differences between ZP and GP players, but a rank restriction wouldn't be too bad. Let's say, under Master Sergeant level they have only 1 vote in any mode. That wouldn't be a drastic change, but would still help.