Some suggestions for a better game..

Hello, i'm sure that my suggestions are already suggested by another members but i would like to post em too :)

1st.. it would be nice to have a VIP Melee like Axe Infernal Dragon or something..
because there are players who don't like gun games.. (like me and maaaaany others)
(and please don't reply that it wont be nice cause we will take more exp, gp etc. if we have 2 vip in a bag.. you can fix it so we could take just for the one of them..)

2nd.. Hero Mode X Tracker.. in game we can see how many wins/looses and kills/deaths we have in every game mode (Like S&D, TD etc.)
but there isn't Hero Mode X..
Also you should add something like a tracker so we can know how many Soldier and how many Mutant wins we have in Hero Mode X (it's important for the ribbons too)

and 3nd but i know you're not gonna fix that.. you care only about the interest but anyway..
VIP guns are OP! you should balance the stats a bit.. anyway..

thats what i had to say.. "I hope" you'll see my post and take care for some of them..
and sorry for my English.. :)

Comments

• 1: There is a Kukri VIP which may be coming 3 or 4 months

2: I never really cared for this but I know people are hardcore HMX/HM/MM players and they want others to see how good they are.

3: VIP cost ALOT of money so it should have a little bit more damage but its not that OP I can get around it with a normal M4 I am never really scared of them until I am behind a box but still its not that OP to be nerf.
  • 1: There is a Kukri VIP which may be coming 3 or 4 months

2: I never really cared for this but I know people are hardcore HMX/HM/MM players and they want others to see how good they are.

3: VIP cost ALOT of money so it should have a little bit more damage but its not that OP I can get around it with a normal M4 I am never really scared of them until I am behind a box but still its not that OP to be nerf.

i didn't know about the kukri.. i'm sorry ^^ nice to hear that..

about the 3rd one.. well im trying not to be scared of them too.. and trying to play the general gun strategy.. covering my self behind walls for reloads etc.
    but how powerful a vip gun can be so it kills me through the wall?!
  • i didn't know about the kukri.. i'm sorry ^^ nice to hear that..

about the 3rd one.. well im trying not to be scared of them too.. and trying to play the general gun strategy.. covering my self behind walls for reloads etc.
    but how powerful a vip gun can be so it kills me through the wall?!

Only the M4A1 Iron Beast has full wallbang meaning the damage stats it has is the same as its bullets threw boxes. I know its kinda OP but I have beaten so many people who own M4 IB AWM IF AK Fury its all about skill a Normal M4 could get a M4 Iron Beast a Normal AK47 can beat a AK Fury/Beast just remember that :)