Kills per gun statistics

Say,

Wouldn't it be nice if each gun hold its own kills?; showing you how much kills you have with that gun.
Its pretty pointless, but that again so is the "random" in game MVP that Z8 added.
It'll probably just take a GB or 2 GB for the data, nothing too big, I mean... if Z8 can track everyone's Kills in this Winter Games Event then I don't think it'll be too hard to track it for each gun.

Think about it.
._.

Comments

• Pretty sure that Z8 games are not able to track that. Plus it would probably be ak or m4 since most players use them.
  • Pretty sure that Z8 games are not able to track that. Plus it would probably be ak or m4 since most players use them.

m16* or free crystal guns** because they are ahmeds favourite weapons.
  • lolwarhawk wrote: »
    m16* or free crystal guns** because they are ahmeds favourite weapons.

well yeah probably m16 since rookies only have that to play with and crystal weapons such as ak and m4 since they are free to obtain.
  • Most kills? That would be the M12s by far!! If they were to implement that now, they would need to know how many kills our current guns have and I doubt they could do that. Too much work to set it up, it also may slow the game with a little bit more lag.
  • maybe when they make some ribbons able to be tracked first -.- ...
  • Most kills? That would be the M12s by far!! If they were to implement that now, they would need to know how many kills our current guns have and I doubt they could do that. Too much work to set it up, it also may slow the game with a little bit more lag.

..."Most kills?", what are you talking about...
    But ya, its not that much work actually, a simply code would do the job, and if this would slow down the game then each account that gets made would also lag the game;
    Each kill/death that gets saved would also lag the game? Is that what you saying?.
  • 50005h wrote: »
    maybe when they make some ribbons able to be tracked first -.- ...

This^ like the HMX ones.
  • ..."Most kills?", what are you talking about...
    But ya, its not that much work actually, a simply code would do the job, and if this would slow down the game then each account that gets made would also lag the game;
    Each kill/death that gets saved would also lag the game? Is that what you saying?.

Most kills, I was talking about the gun that would be shown to have the most kills on it. The gun that was 'used most' if you will. I was trying to be 'funny' when I said M12s.

If it's just a simple code why aren't all the events successful? Do you remember when the tracker didn't track time played for the VIP RPK gun? Everyone had to use their statistics on their profiles. There could be many things wrong with that code, they will have to test it etc... Might take a while, might not be 100% accurate as well.

K/D ratio is completely different than tracking the gun's usage and it's kills. They will have to look back up to 5/6 years for certain people. K/D is recorded every game, so I understand what you are saying ("Each kill/death that gets saved would also lag the game"). I'm just saying that it will take a lot of processor power to record every individual kill for each gun. Perhaps I'm wrong, but if they were going to do it they would have done it long ago.

Back to my point: this IS NOT going to happen.
  • I'd rather see them fix the hacking problem first.
  • Most kills, I was talking about the gun that would be shown to have the most kills on it. The gun that was 'used most' if you will. I was trying to be 'funny' when I said M12s.

If it's just a simple code why aren't all the events successful? Do you remember when the tracker didn't track time played for the VIP RPK gun? Everyone had to use their statistics on their profiles. There could be many things wrong with that code, they will have to test it etc... Might take a while, might not be 100% accurate as well.

K/D ratio is completely different than tracking the gun's usage and it's kills. They will have to look back up to 5/6 years for certain people. K/D is recorded every game, so I understand what you are saying ("Each kill/death that gets saved would also lag the game"). I'm just saying that it will take a lot of processor power to record every individual kill for each gun. Perhaps I'm wrong, but if they were going to do it they would have done it long ago.

Back to my point: this IS NOT going to happen.

^^
    Chill, Just my opinion.
  • Yeah thats a good idea, I would love to be able to see how many kills on which guns! plus it could possibly make some cool events using non OP guns with amounts of hits or whatever.
  • yeah this would be alright.
    not sure if possible though.

moved to suggestion, changed title.
    please put some effort in to your titles if you want people to read your threads.
    everyone has an "idea", it's a poor title choice.