Trading/Gifting Weapons

How hard it can be to add this option? A sample, Z8Games was leading the Metin2 and there was a simple item trade option in that game.(without any security measures) So why we can't have it? It can't be about security cause they can add security measures for it like I suggested before;

•To make trade, your account must be 2 years old and your last year of hacking history must be clean.

•You have to use In-game security password which will be sent to you by e-mail from Z8Games. And you must write your security answer to see your In-game Security Password to make trade. (Each trade new password)

•And a locking system. After you done trade your items will be locked till the next trade. You can make 1 trade per month and maximum trading item numbers will be 3 item at per trade.

•Which things can't be trade ; Characters, Ribbon/Event Prizes, Temporary and Fully Broken Weapons.

If anyone going to tell me "they will lose profit" this option will never cause to lose their profit + it will bring more players and more profit. Day by day old players leaving this game and I can't see any reason to staying here for them. This is a perfect reason to come back CF.

From my perspective I had a lot of friends at the beginning but then most of them leave this game cause they never won a thing by using zp and they chose to leave. In this way I can send some weapons to my friends or I can make trade with another person.

Comments

• I would like to see something like this but as dot said it would be quite hard to make this type of system. Plus I can imagine players creating numerous accounts leveling up till they can gamble in BM GP and spend the GP till they get weapons and then transfer them to their main account.
  • I would like to see something like this but as dot said it would be quite hard to make this type of system. Plus I can imagine players creating numerous accounts leveling up till they can gamble in BM GP and spend the GP till they get weapons and then transfer them to their main account.

Read the 1st rule please.
  • Oycan95 wrote: »
    Why? ...
    Why? I don't know why exactly.
    I should think it would be very difficult for G4 ("Z8") to convince the people who actually make this game that this is a useful feature.
    After that, I should think it would be even more difficult to come up with a system from an owner perspective that doesn't impede profit yet maintain flexibility.
    And finally, programming is complicated.
    The engine isn't very stable, web servers aren't 100%, and all this for a system that will be subject to abuse no matter how easy you think it is to make safe.

And a 2 year rule would lock most players out - we're a minority and usually we have the guns we want and wouldn't do without them, and those we don't have but want - we buy.

So, very hard.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    I should think it would be very difficult for G4 ("Z8") to convince the people who actually make this game that this is a useful feature.
    After that, I should think it would be even more difficult to come up with a system from an owner perspective that doesn't impede profit yet maintain flexibility.
    The engine isn't very stable, web servers aren't 100%, and all this for a system that will be subject to abuse no matter how easy you think it is to make safe.

And a 2 year rule would lock most players out - we're a minority and usually we have the guns we want and wouldn't do without them, and those we don't have but want - we buy.

So, very hard.
    I got this idea from Combat Arms and how they did it seemed fair and over there you could even give people packages ( Its like our crates I think its called a package ) I don't know but I think this would work out great I know people who want my weapon and they have a weapon I want and if we could trade then we would get what we want but there has to be a fee. When I suggested I had to come with alot of ideas to make it fair and I think how I thought of it made it fair and no one can scam each other and it would work great sure it may be hard but its not bad to have a challenge.
  • I got this idea from Combat Arms and how they did it seemed fair and over there you could even give people packages ( Its like our crates I think its called a package ) I don't know but I think this would work out great I know people who want my weapon and they have a weapon I want and if we could trade then we would get what we want but there has to be a fee. When I suggested I had to come with alot of ideas to make it fair and I think how I thought of it made it fair and no one can scam each other and it would work great sure it may be hard but its not bad to have a challenge.
    Creating a labor challenge is not a good way to run a company.
    A profit challenge, as in "lets try to make five more dollars today than yesterday" is, but "lets spend as much money as possible on this for the heck of it" is not.

I would hope they're busy bees with the issues at hand rather than creating new ones.
    Oycan95 wrote: »
    How hard it can be to add this option? A sample, Z8Games was leading the Metin2 and there was a simple item trade option in that game.(without any security measures) So why we can't have it? It can't be about security cause they can add security measures for it like I suggested before;

•To make trade, your account must be 2 years old and your last year of hacking history must be clean.

•You have to use In-game security password which will be sent to you by e-mail from Z8Games. And you must write your security answer to see your In-game Security Password to make trade. (Each trade new password)

•And a locking system. After you done trade your items will be locked till the next trade. You can make 1 trade per month and maximum trading item numbers will be 3 item at per trade.

•Which things can't be trade ; Characters, Ribbon/Event Prizes, Temporary and Fully Broken Weapons.

If anyone going to tell me "they will lose profit" this option will never cause to lose their profit + it will bring more players and more profit. Day by day old players leaving this game and I can't see any reason to staying here for them. This is a perfect reason to come back CF.

From my perspective I had a lot of friends at the beginning but then most of them leave this game cause they never won a thing by using zp and they chose to leave. In this way I can send some weapons to my friends or I can make trade with another person.

+1..............
  • Never gonna happen. I really want this to happen but I like the feeling of winning a gun more than just have it by trading, unless I really want a gun so bad but I never did.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »

So, very hard.

I didn't said it will be easy, but they made alot of things like FP Mall, Friend Invite system etc so they can do that too, they can create this and make a test server to improving it and make it safe. I don't think 2 year would lock most players out since Veterans leaving this game it can bring them back and other players can wait to use this thing, cause they need to play legit to use it.
  • it would be nice.. but with rank limit
    i mean.. that newbies (Staff Sergeants for example) can't recieve anything from trading..
    it wont be fair for other newbs
  • it would be nice.. but with rank limit
    i mean.. that newbies (Staff Sergeants for example) can't recieve anything from trading..
    it wont be fair for other newbs

Yes it would be more nice with rank limit, there is some players who have alts with some gp crate weapons, allthought we need this option...
  • NickTran1 wrote: »
    Never gonna happen. I really want this to happen but I like the feeling of winning a gun more than just have it by trading, unless I really want a gun so bad but I never did.

You're right it feels more good if you win your favorite gun from crates but sometimes it's hard to win. Sample; I saw people's who won 2 golden gatling gun in 20-30 crates but I opened like 100 and didn't win it. Anyway if I can get guns like that from Item Trade option, I would be happy.
  • well i have 4 AK47 Phoenix... with trade system it could be 1 AK47 Phonenix, 1 Axe Phoenix, 1 AK47 halloween, 1 AK47 christmas... all stuff that r not for sale but for trade... see the difference?
  • i like to make trade like in CounterStrike Global :D , but .... 99.99% they dont wanna make this .... :(
  • dzoser wrote: »
    well i have 4 AK47 Phoenix... with trade system it could be 1 AK47 Phonenix, 1 Axe Phoenix, 1 AK47 halloween, 1 AK47 christmas... all stuff that r not for sale but for trade... see the difference?

that would just ruin the whole game you know..
  • lolsabba wrote: »

lol sabba... :D
    well i have 4 AK47 Phoenix... with trade system it could be 1 AK47 Phonenix, 1 Axe Phoenix, 1 AK47 halloween, 1 AK47 christmas... all stuff that r not for sale but for trade... see the difference?
    For sure, you are winning a gun but then something happens like they released Minimi Gold, now my rpk-gold is useless or I won 4x winchester they're more useless than the rpk. So with this option I could trade them with someone else.
    wDGEORGE wrote: »
    i like to make trade like in CounterStrike Global :D , but .... 99.99% they dont wanna make this .... :(
    They showing this as reason;"Allowing transfers of weapons would open the issue of being able to sell weapons to other players. We cannot allow this." That's why I did added some rules for this and CF is international game, the game that not everyone plays from same country/city. With this rules this problem will be rare. + This is the way to render this game more attractive. They could bring more old/new players with this option for sure.
    lolsabba wrote: »
    Game is already ruined cause of current situation(never ending hack wave) IF they won't fix it, they better bring more legit old/new players. A sample; Your friend did leave the game and this option became true, so you did send your friend's acc Golden Ak as a gift now he have a reason to start playing again.
  • lolsabba wrote: »

how ruined? LOL .. it will be AWESOME!! :D ... when everyone who has duplicate guns just sitting there in the storage replaced for something thats not even on sale! ... i am talking about a trade system for out of stock guns... but you know what publishers if see this will be like "in your dreams buddy" LOL.... i just saw a storage of a player gifted AK47 Gold for 60 instead of 30 days.... i think its just system not so stable but i just wish i was a GM friend u know... gifting an M4A1 gold to my account will be awesome LOL... or i wish i was lucky enough so that system errors meet my account, AK gold 3000 days LOL.... oh for F**k sake!!!!
    how ruined? LOL .. it will be AWESOME!! :D ... when everyone who has duplicate guns just sitting there in the storage replaced for something thats not even on sale! ... i am talking about a trade system for out of stock guns... but you know what publishers if see this will be like "in your dreams buddy" LOL.... i just saw a storage of a player gifted AK47 Gold for 60 instead of 30 days.... i think its just system not so stable but i just wish i was a GM friend u know... gifting an M4A1 gold to my account will be awesome LOL... or i wish i was lucky enough so that system errors meet my account, AK gold 3000 days LOL.... oh for F**k sake!!!!

Yeah, and the thing is people already paid for those guns, they just gonna send them to their friends if they have duplicate weapons they will send duplicate ones or they can change it with another gun.

About the system, my friend played 2 games of espace mode for 12 days of xmas event and he got 19 wins on the event page, I believe a things like you said could happen.