Disconnect!

i've been disconnect to sever every game i played! getting mad about it now!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLs fix ittttttttttttttt!

Comments

• Do you have any type of error that pops up in your screen? As you may know Z8games were facing some network issues and they still have some problems with the data and all that stuff. If you get disconnected when switching servers you should press "Enter" and then "ESC" really fast and you should be able to join another server without leaving the game.

If you are getting disconnected and blocked for 4-5 minutes then that is because servers notice something unusual with your connection ( DCs for example ) but you won't be punished whatsoever. A cable or a better internet should fix it :v

BTW stuff related with errors should be posted in CF Technical Support or just contact support itself ^-^
  • im Using a cable internet! its just happening today! i got disconnect while im playing and then got blocked in 5 mins! 4 or 5 times already!
    Do you have any type of error that pops up in your screen? As you may know Z8games were facing some network issues and they still have some problems with the data and all that stuff. If you get disconnected when switching servers you should press "Enter" and then "ESC" really fast and you should be able to join another server without leaving the game.

If you are getting disconnected and blocked for 4-5 minutes then that is because servers notice something unusual with your connection ( DCs for example ) but you won't be punished whatsoever. A cable or a better internet should fix it :v

BTW stuff related with errors should be posted in CF Technical Support or just contact support itself ^-^

the mesage that appear often is:

>612<