Two Main Suggestions

I. Adding more Weapons (items) into the Reward List
So far, a lot of rewards over the past three years have not been decent. The best item an average player gets has probably been a 7-Day Temporary ZP Weapon. Let's not change that. Rather, the type of current rewards have increased, but to include items that primarily would accommodate players who have already purchased premium. Why not accommodate the players who made CrossFire the reason why it's popular today? CrossFire has a lot of premium guns that go back into the safe, never to be reused again. Black Market Weapons are an exception, so why not put some variety into the game again?

Proposal: Add more temporary premium weapons into the reward list in events. This will give more variety to the players as well as entice players to purchase more premium.
II. Fortnightly Events (Events Set-Up Every Other Week)
I suggested this on the CrossFire Friends Facebook Group, which is a group that lets the community connect in real life, but I didn't feel like I got enough critique. The idea is to have events set up at the start of the 2 weeks to be completed by the end of the two weeks once a month. As far as difficulty goes, I made mine with leniency. Here's an Example, but here's my full list of possible events if you want to take a look.
Play 15 Elimination Matches, Receive a 7-Day Double Barrel Bronze, or a 7-Day USP.
Play 25 Elimination Matches, Receive a 7-Day Winchester-Scope, or a 7-Day Dual Desert Eagle.

Proposal: Have a consistent amount of events. Relevant or not, if the events give fair rewards, then it attracts players to play even more.
Additional Comments
These two proposals go really well together since people who have premium will be able to have access to the weapon sooner, whereas players who don't pay a single cent have the chance to receive it in an event, but depend on the publishers. While I suspect Z8Games staff will not be adding many of the Black Market Premium weapons into that list (or even implementing the idea), I think there should be a larger variety of things you can get. GP Crates, Zombie Mode rewards, or even limited edition weapons can create more ideas for events.

Comments