Game is ****

There are so many things wrong with this game it is disgusting. Now before you say it's free, yeah I get it but free games can still suck and I don't think I've seen a game worse than CrossFire.

My biggest problem is that there is no "Problems" or "Technical Support" section on the forums. Do you seriously think this game has no problems? That everything runs so goddamn fine? The FAQ answers EVERYONES questions and solves their specific problem? No. Every other forum I've been on has at least some logical place to solve people's problems. Fix this and maybe your forums would be half decent.

The game itself I can forgive, it's low quality but it can run on a lot of peoples computer, widening the amount of people which can give your company money. This isn't a game, it's a business and you're doing a fine damn job about it considering how much money you guys make from your customers.

My own personal problem with this game is the fact the first time I started it up I got instant kicked because a hacking tool was detected. I have never run hacking tools on any game in my life, and especially not on one I just downloaded. I don't know how often this happens but if you have such a bad hack detecting system in place which won't even let willing players play your game, that's a problem.

I'll go play the game itself and see how the shop system and how the game runs. Maybe i'll be mad enough to return and write about my experience on that to.

Comments

• For your information you do have a section for "Technical Support" in this forums. You can also contact support for any question related to bugs/ account admin or billing issues.

As you stated this is a free to play game and unfortunatly it will always be a main target for hackers. X-trap is being updated every 48 hours ( or 3-5 times every 7 days. Source : http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=3851184&postcount=8 ) but hackers manage to bypass X-trap. I am not sure if you are new to this game but I would suggest you to get in a clan or get some legit friends so you can play with them so you will avoid to get kicked from games.

Errors happen when the game notices something unusual. For a couple months now that I am not getting any major bugs or issues so it might be because of something related with your computer.

Last but not least, this game is for those which can't run high performance FPS games ( but not only for those players ). The problem is in the community which is pretty impaired right now. And z8games should also update X-trap with a major and decent update.
  • Everything is not perfect.

Any game (FREE OR NOT) will be targets for hackers to cheat in.
  • Any game requires skills that require people to take time to train will have hack.
    GunGoesPew wrote: »
    There are so many things wrong with this game it is disgusting. Now before you say it's free, yeah I get it but free games can still suck and I don't think I've seen a game worse than CrossFire.

My biggest problem is that there is no "Problems" or "Technical Support" section on the forums. Do you seriously think this game has no problems? That everything runs so goddamn fine? The FAQ answers EVERYONES questions and solves their specific problem? No. Every other forum I've been on has at least some logical place to solve people's problems. Fix this and maybe your forums would be half decent.

The game itself I can forgive, it's low quality but it can run on a lot of peoples computer, widening the amount of people which can give your company money. This isn't a game, it's a business and you're doing a fine damn job about it considering how much money you guys make from your customers.

My own personal problem with this game is the fact the first time I started it up I got instant kicked because a hacking tool was detected. I have never run hacking tools on any game in my life, and especially not on one I just downloaded. I don't know how often this happens but if you have such a bad hack detecting system in place which won't even let willing players play your game, that's a problem.

I'll go play the game itself and see how the shop system and how the game runs. Maybe i'll be mad enough to return and write about my experience on that to.

+10 agree
    xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    Everything is not perfect.

agree,but then every game should be ready to hear some complanes.
    xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    Everything is not perfect.

agree,but then every game should be ready to hear some complaints.
    NickTran1 wrote: »
    Any game requires skills that require people to take time to train will have hack.

Disapounting but true .
  • Why do you all put your complaints in the suggestion area? LIKE COME YOU NEED TO CLICK ON AN EXTRA PAGE TO GET TO SUGGESTION.