Map creator

I think we should be able to make our own maps I know it's not easy to make a program inside the game to allow us to do stuff like this but I used to play a f2p that allow people to make their own maps and had to play some points to let everyone play it ( these points were like ZP ) I later found someone who made MW2 maps for that f2p game and they look the same as the MW2 maps.

Now let me tell you how it should work:

A button in the storage to allow you to go to map creator mode.

Flat ground and allowed to pick small,mid or big template.

I don't know what map is the biggest in this game but that should how big the maps can be and then the smallest should be Egypt but you can increase to the size you want.

Allow people to use parts of other maps and use it for their maps and in updates add more parts into the game for them to use.

Have a space limit if it pastes the limit then the map can no be used for anything and they will need to delete something.

There should be a leader board of the best maps and if some maps get liked a lot it will go higher on the leader board and become a map that can be picked during any match.

Bonus EXP and GP for playing your own map.

Mods and GM's can approve maps for be able to be played in clan wars.

If a map is unfair for one of the teams ( BL spawn in a high place and GR are blocked and can't kill BL) then you can report it straight from the game and then it whoever made the map will get a warn and that will ban him from making maps for a 4 months and if he does it again then he is banned from making maps again and can send a reason why he should be able make maps again 1 year and if he does it again after being allowed to have another chance then he gets banned from making maps and gets banned from the game for 6 months for lying. If you made a map and its unfair to a team and you never knew then you have 3 days to edit it and it has to be checked by a GM or Mod.

Lt and higher can make maps.

You can pick where people spawn in your map and pick what gamemode is allowed on.

For new maps that are low on the leader board they can only be played in its only server (Uk2 and Charlie if I am right delta and uk3 are used for comps ) make uk 1 and 4 bigger and alpha bravo bigger ( I am not good with the Canada servers so I can't remember what ones are filled or not )

Prices: 10,000ZP to allow that map to be used for matches ( must be host )
You can pick one gamemode for that map for free any other gamemode cost 4000ZP
Allow 3 other people to use your map for matches cost 2000ZP each person
Start with 3 map creation spaces max is 9 each extra slot you want cost 1000ZP

Well that's all I got if you got extra stuff for this just post :)
( this idea was thought about because I knew people would have a great mind of creation and make better maps for people to play everyday won't be the same. )

Comments

• nice idea...but z8 just add what smilegate gives them...they don't create guns or maps by themselves

you need to address your suggestions to Tencet not to z8 :D
  • not bad but i would see this more in the crossfire2 version IF it ever comes out
  • I think this is not going to happen. but it would be nice
  • R4M8ON3R wrote: »
    not bad but i would see this more in the crossfire2 version IF it ever comes out

Crossfire 2 is just a rumour and I don't think it will never happen f2p ga,des normally stick to one game and build it from there they don't need to make a crossfire 2 they just need to fix crossfire 1
  • RuSHadow92 wrote: »
    nice idea...but z8 just add what smilegate gives them...they don't create guns or maps by themselves

Yeah I have no way to give it to them so this is the next best way to get it somewhat known.
  • RuSHadow92 wrote: »
    nice idea...but z8 just add what smilegate gives them...they don't create guns or maps by themselves

SmileGate develops. Not Tencent.
  • I
    I think we should be able to make our own maps I know it's not easy to make a program inside the game to allow us to do stuff like this but I used to play a f2p that allow people to make their own maps and had to play some points to let everyone play it ( these points were like ZP ) I later found someone who made MW2 maps for that f2p game and they look the same as the MW2 maps.

Now let me tell you how it should work:

A button in the storage to allow you to go to map creator mode.

Flat ground and allowed to pick small,mid or big template.

I don't know what map is the biggest in this game but that should how big the maps can be and then the smallest should be Egypt but you can increase to the size you want.

Allow people to use parts of other maps and use it for their maps and in updates add more parts into the game for them to use.

Have a space limit if it pastes the limit then the map can no be used for anything and they will need to delete something.

There should be a leader board of the best maps and if some maps get liked a lot it will go higher on the leader board and become a map that can be picked during any match.

Bonus EXP and GP for playing your own map.

Mods and GM's can approve maps for be able to be played in clan wars.

If a map is unfair for one of the teams ( BL spawn in a high place and GR are blocked and can't kill BL) then you can report it straight from the game and then it whoever made the map will get a warn and that will ban him from making maps for a 4 months and if he does it again then he is banned from making maps again and can send a reason why he should be able make maps again 1 year and if he does it again after being allowed to have another chance then he gets banned from making maps and gets banned from the game for 6 months for lying. If you made a map and its unfair to a team and you never knew then you have 3 days to edit it and it has to be checked by a GM or Mod.

Lt and higher can make maps.

You can pick where people spawn in your map and pick what gamemode is allowed on.

For new maps that are low on the leader board they can only be played in its only server (Uk2 and Charlie if I am right delta and uk3 are used for comps ) make uk 1 and 4 bigger and alpha bravo bigger ( I am not good with the Canada servers so I can't remember what ones are filled or not )

Prices: 10,000ZP to allow that map to be used for matches ( must be host )
    You can pick one gamemode for that map for free any other gamemode cost 4000ZP
    Allow 3 other people to use your map for matches cost 2000ZP each person
    Start with 3 map creation spaces max is 9 each extra slot you want cost 1000ZP

Well that's all I got if you got extra stuff for this just post :)
    ( this idea was thought about because I knew people would have a great mind of creation and make better maps for people to play everyday won't be the same. )

They cannot fix simple things,spend some money on real antihacking engine and you asking them to make double work to handle map creator...
    Sry but dont think so.
  • It would be nice that you can develop your own maps like how Counter Strike allows you to.

Other stuff I like to see would be dedicated servers.

But all of these I doubt we would see.
  • So I can make my own hideout at the bomb site and hide in it and wait for people? Bring Aztec in CS would be good enough for me.
  • NickTran1 wrote: »
    So I can make my own hideout at the bomb site and hide in it and wait for people? Bring Aztec in CS would be good enough for me.

You can but people will report it in game and then the map will be banned.

I explain this on the first post.
  • I hope this never happens... the maps communities create in some games are just abysmal...

Id rather keep the quality of the maps to at least some degree of quality.
  • Nice idea +1.

but you know we need a new good HM map like merida :D (my opinion)
  • This would make the game terrible, maybe we can send the map to z8 first, if they agree it'll be in game.