Temp Weapons

Z8 should consider making Temp Weapons like Wrench or Axe an FP purchase. In other words, they should expand FP Mall, and include some stuff that you would be to get it with FP instead of ZP.

Comments

• SM_Y wrote: »
    Z8 should consider making Temp Weapons like Wrench or Axe an FP purchase. In other words, they should expand FP Mall, and include some stuff that you would be to get it with FP instead of ZP.

Why would they do that? They already made the Gatling gun in the FP mall and crystal versions of the basic weapons and improved them. The FP mall is fine the way it is. Then again I would like to see an FP character.
  • They will most likely introduce new FP weapons but not melee ones at least for now.
  • kukri for huge amount of FP will be gr8 :P

but I'd like to see FP char aswell *_*
  • Why would they do that?

Because they are temporary items and not in the mall. Duh.
  • Crossfire China have kukri - red jelly (whatever the name is) in fp, i wish they put it here too
  • weapon in fp mall r worthless only loud gun if u r gm player u get kik in 20 seconds in every room u will try to join so buy 1 and good luck and enjoy your certain kik
  • kukri infernal dragon coming soon
    so you have kukri gold in zp crates and kukri infernal dragon in vip shop
    i doubt if they put kukri red crystal in fp system because it destroy the entire sales
  • DREAD_USA wrote: »
    Because they are temporary items and not in the mall. Duh.

When I said "why would they do that", it was being referred to the "get it with fp instead of zp. You're telling me that they're going to give you guns that should be zp and make it fp JUST for them to lose money? Duh.
  • YouMadMate wrote: »
    They will most likely introduce new FP weapons but not melee ones at least for now.

Most ppl dont need FP cuz they use ZP... I'm really against the FP mall. Remember how hard it was to get a weapon back in the old days?! Now you just have to play for a hour and you have an op wep that is equal to a gun from ZP crates -.-
  • When I said "why would they do that", it was being referred to the "get it with fp instead of zp. You're telling me that they're going to give you guns that should be zp and make it fp JUST for them to lose money? Duh.

No. I said because they are temporary. Follow the discussion kid.

I was the first one to reply, what do you mean follow the discussion? You replied to the first comment and say follow the discussion.. You failed just like your report.
    Blood's point is that coupon weapons require the purchase of ZP in some way (I know it's possible to get coupons from GP, but there is almost no way to get the required coupons). This way of obtaining the weapons therefore yields profit. If these were now put into the FP mall, everyone could get these weapons for free just by playing. Which yields no profit at all.
    What would you do if you were the company?

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    Blood's point is that coupon weapons require the purchase of ZP in some way (I know it's possible to get coupons from GP, but there is almost no way to get the required coupons). This way of obtaining the weapons therefore yields profit. If these were now put into the FP mall, everyone could get these weapons for free just by playing. Which yields no profit at all.

best regards,
    Urkel

Don't worry about it, don't need to defend me, thanks aways. This guy thinks he's royalty or above me for some reason loool. I made him angry, even though I never started it. He started it by trying to insult / mock. Then tells me I'm a threat to forumers, reports me and it fails. I'm already happy as it is, I'm guessing he's kinda upset his report didn't work
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »

best regards,
    Urkel

The original suggestion was to put a temporary melee weapon into the FP mall. He really doesn't make any point. He's just a kid with a chip on his shoulder trying to spoil the game.

If I were the company I would put other weapons and items in the FP mall that were nerfed variants of some of the better items to let the people have a taste of what they are missing that haven't spent zp yet.
  • As a few MODs already told me just to 'ignore him' I'll do such. Before he comes back over and over again with 'kid , kid, kid, kid, kid' or even 'you threaten people'. Seems like you don't realise how childish you are being right now, like I said many, many times before PM me and I will Skype you to get this settled. Don't say it's a waste of your time, it's a waste of everyone's time, having to read this pointless argument. So I say again shut up or skype me and be a grown up about it.

Back to the thread: I do believe that some of the temporary guns should be permanent and also there shouldn't be any temporary free melee weapon in FP mall because the amount people that will just have a decent / good melee weapon will be outrageous. Everyone that spend money on certain permanent melee weapons will me quite angry as well.
  • As a few MODs already told me just to 'ignore him' I'll do such. Before he comes back over and over again with 'kid , kid, kid, kid, kid' or even 'you threaten people'. Seems like you don't realise how childish you are being right now, like I said many, many times before PM me and I will Skype you to get this settled. Don't say it's a waste of your time, it's a waste of everyone's time, having to read this pointless argument. So I say again shut up or skype me and be a grown up about it.

Back to the thread: I do believe that some of the temporary guns should be permanent and also there shouldn't be any temporary free melee weapon in FP mall because the amount people that will just have a decent / good melee weapon will be outrageous. Everyone that spend money on certain permanent melee weapons will me quite angry as well.

Settle what? You are the one with the problem. Not me. I'm not allowing you on my friend list so stop asking me kid. Get over it and stop contradicting yourself.

OT:
    So what? Everyone has access to a knife and gun in this game. Are you so afraid of them that you wouldn't give them the ability to have a fair fight?
    I wouldn't be angry in the least bit. I'm very competent in my skills. So much so that I don't "kick people for no reason". I've acquired the weapons I want to use and if Z8 decided to implement new temporary melee weapons into the FP mall so much the better for us.
    So what? Everyone has access to a knife and gun in this game. Are you so afraid of them that you wouldn't give them the ability to have a fair fight?
    I wouldn't be angry in the least bit. I'm very competent in my skills. COLOR="Orange"]ignored this part for the thread sake[/COLOR. I've acquired the weapons I want to use and if Z8 decided to implement new temporary melee weapons into the FP mall so much the better for us.

That is your opinion on this, as is mine when I see many ahmed_heros with weapons they get for free while I paid for mine and I get angry. I share the views of most CF players by saying that they should make more gp crate weapons, not free weapons that anyone can have. Everyone has FP now so much so that I've been told some people have the ak crystal for over two years and now there's no point in buying anymore guns. This would be bad for the company as people won't be buying as much. Here's what Andrew said about it:
    When people stop spending money it will close

Not only will it give players who don't deserve it good weapons it provides hackers with the tools they need to make havoc in game.
  • That is your opinion on this, as is mine when I see many ahmed_heros with weapons they get for free while I paid for mine and I get angry. I share the views of most CF players by saying that they should make more gp crate weapons, not free weapons that anyone can have. Everyone has FP now so much so that I've been told some people have the ak crystal for over two years and now there's no point in buying anymore guns. This would be bad for the company as people won't be buying as much. Here's what Andrew said about it:

Not only will it give players who don't deserve it good weapons it provides hackers with the tools they need to make havoc in game.

It really doesn't matter what weapon a hacker has if they use it against you kid...

Kicking people for no reason out of a match just because you don't like their name and it makes you mad, or they are better than you is not a good reason for doing so either.

I'm sure the people that own this company have put a lot more thought into it than you or andrew and are very happy with the FP mall's ability to attract new players to the game.

For the legitimate people owning an ak with 5 more bullets per clip purchased through the FP mall it might, emphasis on might, make a modicum of difference in their kdr... And for you to be mad at that is just pointless.
    COLOR="Orange"]Ignored the 'problem' ;)[/COLOR

Kicking people for no reason out of a match just because you don't like their name and it makes you mad, or they are better than you is not a good reason for doing so either.? Seriously? This isn't a kicking thread: off topic here.

I'm sure the people that own this company have put a lot more thought into it than you or andrew and are very happy with the FP mall's ability to attract new players to the game. [Probably the most smartest thing you ever said.]

For the legitimate people owning an ak with 5 more bullets per clip purchased through the FP mall it might, emphasis on might, make a modicum of difference in their kdr... And for you to be mad at that is just pointless.
    Don't quite get what you said at the bottom because I said they have it for over 2 years & can continue buying it if they play everyday, I'm suggesting that it is no longer 'temporary' if you have an unlimited supply.

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't mind FP melee weapons under certain conditions: they make getting FP harder again and / or raise the price of all FP weapons.
  • 7at wrote: »
    Most ppl dont need FP cuz they use ZP... I'm really against the FP mall. Remember how hard it was to get a weapon back in the old days?! Now you just have to play for a hour and you have an op wep that is equal to a gun from ZP crates -.-

I know. But most people new to the game aren't pro like we are and it doesn't really matter what kind of gun they use. There's a lot of better guns that's not in the FP mall. I don't consider 5 more bullets in a gun being op. And those don't count towards the gun collector ribbons anyhow.

The mall is ok. I don't have a gattling gun. Sometimes I rent it just for kicks because I can.
  • ecu wrote: »
    weapon in fp mall r worthless only loud gun if u r gm player u get kik in 20 seconds in every room u will try to join so buy 1 and good luck and enjoy your certain kik

Just because they are looked down upon in GM doesn't mean it's worthless. GM players tend to hate loud guns, regardless if they are crystal or not. Simple as not playing GM with it and you could see that the FP guns are actually quite good.
  • If either one of the two mad men keep on using this thread to insult each other and then try to make it fit in by adding a minor comment on-topic, I'll start infracting.

I think the FP system broke the second the fever bar arrived. Now everyone's filthy rich in FP, even more than BP, as everyone gets FP. Seeing more FP rewards would be ridiculous in my opinion, they already get buffed widespread weapons for each badge category already, that should be enough.
  • [MOD]Vu wrote: »
    If either one of the two mad men keep on using this thread to insult each other and then try to make it fit in by adding a minor comment on-topic, I'll start infracting.

I think the FP system broke the second the fever bar arrived. Now everyone's filthy rich in FP, even more than BP, as everyone gets FP. Seeing more FP rewards would be ridiculous in my opinion, they already get buffed widespread weapons for each badge category already, that should be enough.

Are you going to let him call me a pedophile in clear violation of the ToC stand and do nothing about it? You don't think that deserves a retort from me? You keep deleting my post and it's not even offensive but you let him run afoul of the ToC slandering me. That really shows me your moral fortitude and that kids ignorance.
    I was the first one to reply, what do you mean follow the discussion? You replied to the first comment and say follow the discussion.. You failed just like your report..

I think the FP system could be improved. Saidin already decreased the amount of the FP you get with the fever bar in one of the patches. They can adjust it more if they think it needs to be done.
    Are you going to let him calling me a pedophile in clear violation of the ToC stand and do nothing about it?

I think the FP system could be improved. Saidin already decreased the amount of the FP you get with the fever bar in one of the patches. They can adjust it more if they think it needs to be done.

Just to be clear, when you bait someone into insulting you (with a quite flawed logic that I totally don't understand), you can't cry all over the forum and insult yourself, especially after I warned you both. Calling people "kids" in a negative way, arguing in a dozen posts and acting like a victim is plain ridiculous.

The fact that FP is free of effort now, while every temp melee comes from ZP/coupons/rewards would only bring back the kris issue. Everyone hate the kris because anyone can have it easily, although it's not really as overpowered as people claim it to be.
  • Like Vu said, people are earning A LOT of FP.

There are other temp weapons outside of the FP system...
  • [MOD]Vu wrote: »
    Just to be clear, when you bait someone into insulting you (with a quite flawed logic that I totally don't understand), you can't cry all over the forum and insult yourself, especially after I warned you both. Calling people "kids" in a negative way, arguing in a dozen posts and acting like a victim is plain ridiculous.

The fact that FP is free of effort now, while every temp melee comes from ZP/coupons/rewards would only bring back the kris issue. Everyone hate the kris because anyone can have it easily, although it's not really as overpowered as people claim it to be.

I didn't know that referring to someone as a child that repeatedly makes childish comments was a negative thing. Being called a pedophile because you think they are a child is just mentally skewed. I must say that I agree with your point that his logic is flawed. I guess to each his own.

I have earned the kriss for like a couple of years. I think it would be great if we had other temporary melee items in the FP mall. With some adjustment to the FP earnings and stats on the items in it could only be a good thing. I don't rely on a melee weapon. I use my rifle and pistol only in emergencies. So they could put all the zp melees in the world in the blackmarket if they want to, I'm still not going to take a chance on spinning crates on them when there's a good chance they'll be put in the FP mall and a ViP one is coming soon also!
    SM_Y wrote: »

Temporary weapons are bs...
    They should fix the errors and hack problem.