New In-game Features/Suggestions

1. Item Trade: There are too many players who has same 2 items or who wants to trade his weapon with another. So I'm suggesting this feature to come to CrossFire but in this ways;

•To make trade, your account must be 2 years old and your last year of hacking history must be clean. (For both players)

•You have to use In-game security password which will be sent to you by e-mail from Z8Games. And you must write your security answer to see your In-game Security Password to make trade. (Each trade new password)

•And a locking system. After you done trade your items will be locked till the next trade. You can make 1 trade per month and maximum trading item numbers will be 3 item at per trade.

At possible account stole situations Z8Games will never take responsibility cause it's owner's fault.

•Which things can't be trade ; Characters, Ribbon/Event prizes, Temporary and Fully Broken Weapons.

2. New Registration Rule: When someone wants to register to the CrossFire he must fill his information and submit it like now. But then he have to wait 14 days to reach his activation mail. In this way if someone gets caught while hacking, he have to wait 14 days more to open new account. It will be better than he's gets banned in 2 day and opens new account in 5 min and resuming hacking.

3. Rank Restriction: There are players who tries to reach high ranks while playing and farmers totally ruins it. Here's a letters from CrossFire Wikia; "Boosting (or Farming) is another illegal activity in CrossFire, aside from hacks. Some high rank players are penalized for this reason. Penalty; The most penalties that can be given is a rank rollback. In case of very high-ranking player, he/she could receive a temporary ban or even permanent ban."

And some players will remember, there was a exp bug at Clan Servers, Z8Games took their Exp's back to who gain like 50K exp per match, so why Z8Games still letting players farming?

4. New Ribbon Prizes/System: The 10 and 30th Ribbon Rewards are pretty ridiculous. And some players already reached more than 50 ribbons but there's no reward for 50 and 60th Ribbon. So what about some changing?

Here's the new prizes!

•10th Ribbon Reward; Yellow and Green Smoke Grenades (90 days only)

•30th Ribbon Reward; Desert Eagle Custom Crystal (same looking with D.E. Scope, crystal
skinned like M4A1 Custom Crystal)

•50th Ribbon Reward: Allow the player to choose 1 of his wished permanent item to add his account.

•60th Ribbon Reward: Allow the player to choose 2 of his wished permanent item to add his account.

•Which things can be chosen; Old Crate Items like Golden MG3, Shovel-Halloween or anything from the Black Market.

And about the 50 and 60th Ribbon Rewards; Why letting people to choose what they want? If Z8Games choose the ribbon prizes that can be useless for some players. How it can be useless? Think about a player who have Shovel-Halloween and the 40th Ribbon Prize is Shovel-Red Dragon what he gonna do with another re-skined shovel? So If players had a chance to chose what they want, that will be more good for them.

5. Level Up Reward: When a player reaches to Colonel rank he will able to get following rewards. (Nightmare Wings and Goliath or Nightmare Namecard)

Those Nightmare Wings and Namecards will contains special ability.

Nightmare Wings; Each player can choose 3 of the following abilities and this will be temporary rare item. (90 days only)
+1 Bullet to every Pistols in bags
+1 Bullet to every Sniper Rifles in bags
+2 Bullet to every Rifles in bags
+2 Bullet to every Shotguns in bags
+5 Bullet to every Smg's in bags
+10 Bullet to every Mg's in bags

Namecards; Each player can chose only one of those Namecards and it will contain 10% Exp and 10% Gp Bonus. (Permanent)

They will be rare items if Z8games stop letting players farming. Players will gain this rank by playing and will get a rare items like this as a reward.

6. Rooms with Ping Restriction: With this system host of the room can make a option like this; 50-70 Pings only. Only host of the room can have this option and if he don't want to bring ping limit he can make regular rooms too. But it will be perfect gaming for who has close ping to eachother.

But what if I get lag spike? If you get lag spike room will not kick you. Your ping must be around the chosen ping limit and if you're not eligible, you can't join the room.

7. More In-game features for the Veteran Players: A burning chat colour and In-game name (It will appears when you press Tab and using chatting) for who have 3+ years old account and still have the honorable soldier ribbon. (Only for 1 year)

8. Option to selling permanent ZP/GP Weapons: I have 4 Permanent Winchester and Rpk gold which stays in my storage for nothing, 3 of the Winchesters are useless and Rpk Gold is useless too. (Cause I can get Minimi Gold easily from ZM) And I can't do anything with them. So why there is no sell option for the permanent ZP and GP Weapons?

Prizes are;
20.000 ZP Per ZP Crate Item
20.000 GP Per GP Crate Item

•To sell your weapons your account must be 2 years old and your last year hacking history must be clean. What about security? What if someone stole my account? For sell your guns you gonna need a In-game Security Password same as the Item Trade option. (I explained it at top)

9. First GP Mega Crate: Limited time only! (Including Permanent Melee Weapon)
M4A1-Stripe (+5 Bullets and no silencer)
AWM-Stripe (It's already in Item Shop you can check the stats)
KNIFE-Stripe (Improved)
5 Crate: 11.000 GP
10 Crate: 20.000 GP
30 Crate: 54.000 GP
50 Crate: 90.000 GP

10. Replacing Awm-Gold with the Axe-Gold
We got Golden Winchester and Anaconda instead of AK-47 and M4A1 on 100 Coupon and there are players who wants to have permanent axe since it's gone from 50 coupon, so it will be better if Z8Games change Axe-Gold instead of Awm-Gold.

11. Valentine Crate (For February Patch)
Including;
Combat Axe - Rose
Combat Axe - Lotus
Rose Grenade (90 days)
Lotus Grenade (90 days) (Old item was giving as a reward from Crystal Crate)

12. Addition of the De Dust2 as MM/HM/HMX Map
We haven't got any MM/HM Map since almost 3 years and HMX Map since 1 years and I'm suggesting to addition of De Dust2 as HM/HM/HMX map. (It's already released on some CF Versions)

Comments

• 1. I suggested that idea aswell ( http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=268680 )
    It would be fun to do and would be fair for others that you want to help.

2. Great idea but for players which want to have fun in this game and don't hack they don't want to wait that long to play this game by the time they get to open an ac**** they would of forgotten or maybe found a different game to play. Hackers would just need to make a bunch of accounts on different email addresses and then they have alot of accounts to use.

3. Roll backs would be great to see all them people at the top of the leaderboard back to trainee OMG that would not stop me from laughing and if they started boosting (Farming) again they get banned this would help because the leaderboard is ruined and I am not going to try to get to a high stage of the leaderboard since I know everyone farms to get to the top and thats not a lie.

4. I would like to see this 10th+ ribbons be better since I think after 30 ribbons you get 10K of GP BUT in the 20 ribbons ribbon you get a M4 Crystal and that is way better than 10K of GP but if I am wrong correct me but the 50 ribbons ribbon gives you a red dragon shovel which is very awesome since it is for 2 years. I do like the way to be able to pick what you want and then pick again after you get the right amount of ribbons.

5. Cool idea but you can buy the nightmare wings from the item shop BUT if the +1 or 2 bullets can come out of a item that they can only get then it would work but still a good idea for hard working people WHO DON'T FARM.

6. THIS WOULD BE AWESOME I would just be so happy if it was in the game if your lagging badly all around then you can't enter all the 50 pings rooms but if you are just have them random spikes then it would be fine this would just help everyone and most hackers are high ping.

7. This would be cool for the people who stayed for a long time on this game and never went away from this game I would love it when I earn it. Moving letters would be awesome to have as a buyable thing but if the burning text was only for the people who got the ribbon that you would feel like you did something and you would feel like you never wasted your time on this game.

8. That's not bad but the crate guns are for keeping and not for selling since its not priced for anything but 1000ZP and up or 2000GP and up so the guns would have to be 500ZP or 500GP as its sell price these guns are for keeping not for selling. The giving guns to other people would work over this if I could give a gun I don't like to a friend I would know that its having some use.
    I like to snipe and if my friend had a sniper and he likes to use rifles he could hand me over his snipers.

9. This would be fun for the people who play this game and not put real money into it this would just be fun for everyone winning stuff that are pretty good for only GP would be fun and if these crates were like the normal ZP crates ( A bunch of GP out of it and coupons ) then this would just be the best thing ever limited time so you would be saving up for them and you know that you wont have an other chance to win it. I would like to see this.

10. I don't think they want to bring a prema melee to the coupons IDK why but this would be great but maybe it should not switch the AWM Gold.

11. February is soon so we just need to see what we are going to get but this seems to little only combat axes would just be boring I was never here in 2013 February ( Went away from CF ) so I don't know what was in them crates but if they sucked badly then I guess this wont be bad.

12. You do know Counter Strike own that map right? If Z8 ever put that map in the game and call it by the same name they would be dead remember CrossFire is not unknown alot of people know about this game and if they just put in DE Dust 2 they would be in trouble. I know other versions have it ( Only one I think ) but they must of changed the name and maybe the look of it they would have to and maybe they got that map in the early stages of CrossFire meaning they were less known and they were like any other FPS but now they can't be doing that. I bet the version which has it changed it look a little.
  • 1. I suggested that idea aswell ( http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=268680 )
    It would be fun to do and would be fair for others that you want to help.

2. Great idea but for players which want to have fun in this game and don't hack they don't want to wait that long to play this game by the time they get to open an ac**** they would of forgotten or maybe found a different game to play. Hackers would just need to make a bunch of accounts on different email addresses and then they have alot of accounts to use.

3. Roll backs would be great to see all them people at the top of the leaderboard back to trainee OMG that would not stop me from laughing and if they started boosting (Farming) again they get banned this would help because the leaderboard is ruined and I am not going to try to get to a high stage of the leaderboard since I know everyone farms to get to the top and thats not a lie.

4. I would like to see this 10th+ ribbons be better since I think after 30 ribbons you get 10K of GP BUT in the 20 ribbons ribbon you get a M4 Crystal and that is way better than 10K of GP but if I am wrong correct me but the 50 ribbons ribbon gives you a red dragon shovel which is very awesome since it is for 2 years. I do like the way to be able to pick what you want and then pick again after you get the right amount of ribbons.

5. Cool idea but you can buy the nightmare wings from the item shop BUT if the +1 or 2 bullets can come out of a item that they can only get then it would work but still a good idea for hard working people WHO DON'T FARM.

6. THIS WOULD BE AWESOME I would just be so happy if it was in the game if your lagging badly all around then you can't enter all the 50 pings rooms but if you are just have them random spikes then it would be fine this would just help everyone and most hackers are high ping.

7. This would be cool for the people who stayed for a long time on this game and never went away from this game I would love it when I earn it. Moving letters would be awesome to have as a buyable thing but if the burning text was only for the people who got the ribbon that you would feel like you did something and you would feel like you never wasted your time on this game.

8. That's not bad but the crate guns are for keeping and not for selling since its not priced for anything but 1000ZP and up or 2000GP and up so the guns would have to be 500ZP or 500GP as its sell price these guns are for keeping not for selling. The giving guns to other people would work over this if I could give a gun I don't like to a friend I would know that its having some use.
    I like to snipe and if my friend had a sniper and he likes to use rifles he could hand me over his snipers.

9. This would be fun for the people who play this game and not put real money into it this would just be fun for everyone winning stuff that are pretty good for only GP would be fun and if these crates were like the normal ZP crates ( A bunch of GP out of it and coupons ) then this would just be the best thing ever limited time so you would be saving up for them and you know that you wont have an other chance to win it. I would like to see this.

10. I don't think they want to bring a prema melee to the coupons IDK why but this would be great but maybe it should not switch the AWM Gold.

11. February is soon so we just need to see what we are going to get but this seems to little only combat axes would just be boring I was never here in 2013 February ( Went away from CF ) so I don't know what was in them crates but if they sucked badly then I guess this wont be bad.

12. You do know Counter Strike own that map right? If Z8 ever put that map in the game and call it by the same name they would be dead remember CrossFire is not unknown alot of people know about this game and if they just put in DE Dust 2 they would be in trouble. I know other versions have it ( Only one I think ) but they must of changed the name and maybe the look of it they would have to and maybe they got that map in the early stages of CrossFire meaning they were less known and they were like any other FPS but now they can't be doing that. I bet the version which has it changed it look a little.

1. I saw your post about this I just added some rules to make it clear and safe.

2. This game is already popular and have enough playerbase. Who wants to register to CF will understand this.

3. That's what I want to.

4. They giving Shovel-Red as 40th ribbon reward not 50 and I love to have it. I've said it about 50 and 60th ribbons. If everyone will be able to choose what they wished for that would be more good.

5. We don't have Nightmare Wings at the Item Shop + we don't have Goliath and Nightmare Namecard's too. In some CF versions they have it in Boss Reward List. If you want to know how those Wings are looks like search it on CF Wikia or visit another versions. And about namecards, they added a picture of them at 12 Days of CrossFire event. (http://crossfire.z8games.com/events/advent_calendar/ Look the 8th event 1st Namecard belongs to Nightmare and 3rd is belongs to Goliath)

6. Yes indeed. In this way I can play with who have close ping to me and it will be better than playing with 200+ pingers.

7. I would like to have things like that and I know it will take other veteran players attentions too.

8. Do you like to keep 4 Winchesters in storage? Or another things which you don't use. I'd like to do something with them like selling them or sending them to some friends.

9. Yes and it can make community happy to see things like that cause many of players wants this.

10. Why not? There was a permanent Axe on the coupon list as 50 coupon. Still some players wants it back and they just changed AK and M4A1 Gold instead of Winchester and Anaconda, thats why I wrote AWM-Gold to be changing with Golden Axe.

11. At 2013 they brought AWM and M4A1 Pink as Valentine Crate. I don't think some new Axe's would be boring since community wants it too. + They just brought Axe-Lotus only for 30 days. (As a M4A1 VIP Pre-ordering gift) And the Lotus Grenade was deleted long time ago I would like to have it again.

12. Yes I know CS is own this map but I saw it on another CF version long time ago then I thought it can be added in our CF version too. This map has another name and they changed the look of it a little like you said but it's still available to play.
  • 1. Item trading - That is a good idea specially with all the info required to do so to avoid hacking situations.

2. New Registration Rule - Accounts are already restricted for those who are caught hacking which is 3 accounts per IP address. 14 days seems to be a lot and players wouldn't remember to play the game so Z8 would lose some players because of that. It should be harder to fill the info.

3. Rank Restriction - Farming it is NOT bannable. And you should NOT trust everything you see in CF wiki since it can be updated by everyone. Rank it is only a cosmetic system and it does not show how skillful you are. And with the release of VIP weapons ranking is getting easier but farming it is NOT bannable and it should not be bannable.

4. New Ribbon Prizes/System - I don't really support this but it is your opinion. CF could make more wishlists like they have done in Xmas but giving out the freedom for players to chose any weapon they want it is not very good tbh.

5. Level Up Reward - Those type of items should not give weapons bonus. If you want that you have VIP weapons.

6. Rooms with Ping Restriction - I'd love to see this but I am not sure if they are planning to do that.

7. More In-game features for the Veteran Players - It could be quite cool to see that but they could add some more options.

8. Option to selling permanent ZP/GP Weapons - No. 20k ZP for a ZP weapon? You do realize that some players can win 2 ZP weapons ( same one ) with 5 crates? And they would get instant 20K ZP? They won't do that.

9. First GP Mega Crate - It is a good idea and they should introduce it to give more will of choice between other weapons.

10. Replacing Awm - Gold with the Axe-Gold - They might add that but it will take A LOT of time for new coupon weapons to be added since we just got win and anaconda gold.

11. Valentine Crate - Right now we can't really give any suggestion for that since they prob have that stuff planned. Perhaps we could get a new VIP weapons who knows.

12. Addition of the De Dust2 as MM/HM/HMX Map - I would love to see this map in our version. It brings the old days from CS 1.6 and it should not be only for those modes.
  • 1. Yes, even someone stole your account he gonna need your Security Answer, E-mail Adress/Password, and your in-game ID/Password. And even he got everything he need, he still need an account which is 2 years old and have clear history.

2.It can't be easy to create account like that. Try to play TDM in UK1 you'll get your answer quickly, almost every low ranks hacking and like I said who wants to register to CF have to understand this.

3. It is mistake to be not bannable. Most of hackers using hack to get high ranks then some of them changing their ign's after reaching high ranks. And you said with the release of VIP weapons ranking is getting easier so what will they do when another VIP's and more bags come into CF? Rank's must be hard to reach and mostly ranks do show how skillful you are If someone plays this game since 4 years and he's rank is Major, then think a person who created his account 1 month ago and reached colonel by farming, which one is skillful? And I can't see any difference between hacking and farming. (I get this letters from CF Wikia cause this title written by [MOD]Simrock If I didn't see wrong)

4. If you're enjoying your 15k gp by trying hard to gain 30 ribbons I have nothing to say for that. Isn't that wishlist? And why it is not very good? Only few players can reach more than 50 ribbons and they will have a chance to get what they want.

5. Even they added abilities to characters. So why not for character items?

6. It must be added cause it's really annoying to play with persons which has high pings. Especially in MM/HM/HMX modes, a person with 300+ ping suddenly teleports and makes you mutant.

7. Maybe, why not?

8. Yes I do realize that some players can win 2 zp weapons with 5 crates but it's too rare and there are players who spends more than 500 crates on some ZP crates and getting nothing and even If I sell my Rpk-Gold to 20k zp it will be less price for me cause I won it from 100+ crates. + It will only for legit players who has 2 years old account and clean history. Even hackers can stop hacking to use this and Item Trade System.

9. Could be.

10. They just changed 2 things from coupon system and not just yet, almost 5 months ago. I would like to happens it since they removed AK and M4A1.

11. Probably but things can change.

12. Yes it will be perfect to who knows this map and who wants to play it in CF too. And It's fit for S&D, FFA too. But the point of why I wrote it as a MM/HM/HMX map cause we didn't got any MM/HM map since 3 years and HMX map since 1 years.
  • It would be amazing, I agree. Good rules for CrossFire nowadays!!!
  • +1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 agree
  • YouHackBro wrote: »
    Sounds hard to do but looks nice

+1 -1

What you mean by +1 -1?
  • For your suggestion #8, I'll +1 that but it should only be crate/slaughter ticket items, and only from the primary slot. If I have four Deagle-C's or Kukri-Golds, that's useful. If I have four M4-Patriots, that's pretty useless. Since they'd never add a player-to-player trade system in our version, I think there should at least be an option to trade-in extra primary crate weapons for an amount of the in-game currency used to get the item, or for GP or Coupons. For Slaughter Tickets if you win one of the characters but you already have one of that character, it should either automatically replace it with one of the guns in the ticket(or the other character if you don't have that one), or give you some GP or Coupons instead.(I'm aware you can break most ZP guns for like 10K GP, IMO that's not enough and it's still a pain to scroll past a bunch of broken guns on top of all the temp guns)

For #10 I'll +1 on that. At least something new and permanent that isn't useless like a Winchester.

For #12, that map just isn't fluid enough, completing a game takes quite a bit longer than on the other maps. While I don't care either way if they add it, I likely wouldn't play it more than a few times.
  • voyager40 wrote: »
    For your suggestion #8, I'll +1 that but it should only be crate/slaughter ticket items, and only from the primary slot. If I have four Deagle-C's or Kukri-Golds, that's useful. If I have four M4-Patriots, that's pretty useless. Since they'd never add a player-to-player trade system in our version, I think there should at least be an option to trade-in extra primary crate weapons for an amount of the in-game currency used to get the item, or for GP or Coupons. For Slaughter Tickets if you win one of the characters but you already have one of that character, it should either automatically replace it with one of the guns in the ticket(or the other character if you don't have that one), or give you some GP or Coupons instead.(I'm aware you can break most ZP guns for like 10K GP, IMO that's not enough and it's still a pain to scroll past a bunch of broken guns on top of all the temp guns)

For #10 I'll +1 on that. At least something new and permanent that isn't useless like a Winchester.

For #12, that map just isn't fluid enough, completing a game takes quite a bit longer than on the other maps. While I don't care either way if they add it, I likely wouldn't play it more than a few times.

For 8 It must be for every permanent items/weapons. To me I had already 1 kukri but if I had another one it will be useless to me how I can use another kukri in Knife Matchs? And about secondary guns, It will work to have 3 or 4 de camo but I don't like to duplicate same kind of weapons, and I already had 4 perm pistol so it will be useless to me. And +1 for your Slaughter Ticket suggestion.

For 10 I suggested this cause they replaced ak and m4 but awm it still here and most of players wants perm Axe.

For 12 It can take longer than other maps but a bigger maps would be more good for MM/HM/HMX maps so you will have a change to run away from mutants or if someone became mutant infront of you, you can run away on another way too, cause there will be alot of paths.
  • 1. Item Trade: Already have been suggested, but you added a lot of good points to it. Though I think both accounts should be totally hack clean.
    +1 ;)

2. New Registration Rule: It wouldn't affect me, but I don't think that people would want to wait so long, so it's a no from me :(

3. Rank Restriction: I don't like farming, but the game profits a lot from farmers and if the game profits, it gives a better chance for them to make improvements. Again no :(

4. New Ribbon Prizes/System:

•10th Ribbon Reward;
    •30th Ribbon Reward; No, it would be too much.
    Also, they shouldn't change ribbons that are already handed out to many people.

•50th Ribbon Reward: Following the pattern, it should be GP.

•60th Ribbon Reward: Sounds nice, but only 1 weapon and they should only choose from weapons currently available and no seasonal guns.

5. Level Up Reward: Just no.

6. Rooms with Ping Restriction: There are more problems with this (only mentioning the 2 most important).
    1. The game doesn't follow a players ping out of the game, meaning that at best they could instantly kick players with high ping when joining the room.
    2. The first was a problem with actualizing it, the 3rd is that z8 simply won't discriminate among players on any base.

7. More In-game features for the Veteran Players: Well, I have nothing against it, but it is pointless imo.

8. Option to selling permanent ZP/GP Weapons: Big no-no.

9. First GP Mega Crate: The M4A1 stripe could be in a GP crate, but the other 2 are too OP for just GP crates.

10. Replacing Awm-Gold with the Axe-Gold: Would be nice, but I don't think it would ever happen.

11. Valentine Crate (For February Patch): 2 different type of axes in one crate? Sounds pointless...

12. Addition of the De Dust2 as MM/HM/HMX Map: I never play MM/HM/HMX, but I have nothing against it. Why not?

Although in most cases I didn't agree with you, your explanations were clear and detailed. Nice job, really ;)
  • Farming is not an "illegal activity" and you cannot be banned for it unless you are using a bot to farm with. But i do agree with you on the 50 and 60 ribbon rewards. Also there was a time when players were told that the shovel Rd might become a perm if the 2 years wasn't long enough...what ever happened to that? i never saw any clear answers as to it becoming permanent of staying at 2 years
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;3881133']1. Item Trade: Already have been suggested, but you added a lot of good points to it. Though I think both accounts should be totally hack clean.
    +1 ;)

2. New Registration Rule: It wouldn't affect me, but I don't think that people would want to wait so long, so it's a no from me :(

3. Rank Restriction: I don't like farming, but the game profits a lot from farmers and if the game profits, it gives a better chance for them to make improvements. Again no :(

4. New Ribbon Prizes/System:

•10th Ribbon Reward;
    •30th Ribbon Reward; No, it would be too much.
    Also, they shouldn't change ribbons that are already handed out to many people.

•50th Ribbon Reward: Following the pattern, it should be GP.

•60th Ribbon Reward: Sounds nice, but only 1 weapon and they should only choose from weapons currently available and no seasonal guns.

5. Level Up Reward: Just no.

6. Rooms with Ping Restriction: There are more problems with this (only mentioning the 2 most important).
    1. The game doesn't follow a players ping out of the game, meaning that at best they could instantly kick players with high ping when joining the room.
    2. The first was a problem with actualizing it, the 3rd is that z8 simply won't discriminate among players on any base.

7. More In-game features for the Veteran Players: Well, I have nothing against it, but it is pointless imo.

8. Option to selling permanent ZP/GP Weapons: Big no-no.

9. First GP Mega Crate: The M4A1 stripe could be in a GP crate, but the other 2 are too OP for just GP crates.

10. Replacing Awm-Gold with the Axe-Gold: Would be nice, but I don't think it would ever happen.

11. Valentine Crate (For February Patch): 2 different type of axes in one crate? Sounds pointless...

12. Addition of the De Dust2 as MM/HM/HMX Map: I never play MM/HM/HMX, but I have nothing against it. Why not?

Although in most cases I didn't agree with you, your explanations were clear and detailed. Nice job, really ;)

2. Harder registration would save this game hackers gets banned but they creating another accs in 5 min which is too bad. And I'm not talking about only my suggestion. There must be ping/connection test too.

3. This game is having good profit and they have no right to complain if Z8 rollback their ranks, why most of hackers using hacks? Cause they want high ranks and some of them changing their ign's after reaching ranks like Captain etc. And tell me what is the difference between farming or hacking? They have to restrict the rank system it's ruined already.

4. Too much? Can you tell me how much time it takes to reach 30 ribbons? And are you happy with this 10K Gp reward? It will be not much and perfect reward since you're giving your whole time to reach 30 ribbons.

If I get gp reward for reaching 50 ribbons, it will be best pointless thing.
    And for 60; OMG please can you tell me how many players can reach 60 ribbons? And what will happen if players have a chance to get just 2 old seasonal items for their accs, it will bring down to Z8's profit?

"5. It's your opinion but if there is no farming, ranking up will be hard and a items like that would be perfect reward for veteran players who plays without farming.

6. They must discriminate them, try to play Merida a group of laggers suddenly teleporting infront of you and making you mutant(it's just a little part of this problem), and I don't think the laggers having fun from this game they just ruining low pingers gameplay.

7. It would be good to have things like this and you will feel special, look at the game some players just buying zp to have coloured chat, and ign.

8. Why? Alot of games have this option without a "big security measures" You're giving your money to have some gun but a months or years later it feels boring, with this way you can do something with it.

9. They already released free awm with +5 bullet in fp mall, and what makes you think that knife stripe will be op?

10. It's just a re-skin, there was permanent axe for 50 coupon, it will cost 100 and alot of people wants perm melee, that would be good for them.

11. Seasonal items getting more attention than the other bm weapons and for me I prefer to see those 2 Axe instead of another re-skin AK or M4. And the other thing, it will be perfect for female players (Some of them wants those axe's so bad believe me)

Farming is not an "illegal activity" and you cannot be banned for it unless you are using a bot to farm with. But i do agree with you on the 50 and 60 ribbon rewards. Also there was a time when players were told that the shovel Rd might become a perm if the 2 years wasn't long enough...what ever happened to that? i never saw any clear answers as to it becoming permanent of staying at 2 years

What makes you think that the farming is not an illegal activity? Did you see at any company or somewhere else that employees reaching high places in a weeks or a month?

About shovel rd I don't know it either too and mine is 390 days left I would like to have it as perm. And there is still no explainations of new ribbon prizes.
  • Oycan95 wrote: »
    3. This game is having good profit and they have no right to complain if Z8 rollback their ranks, why most of hackers using hacks? Cause they want high ranks and some of them changing their ign's after reaching ranks like Captain etc. And tell me what is the difference between farming or hacking? They have to restrict the rank system it's ruined already.

4. Too much? Can you tell me how much time it takes to reach 30 ribbons? And are you happy with this 10K Gp reward? It will be not much and perfect reward since you're giving your whole time to reach 30 ribbons.

If I get gp reward for reaching 50 ribbons, it will be best pointless thing.
    And for 60; OMG please can you tell me how many players can reach 60 ribbons? And what will happen if players have a chance to get just 2 old seasonal items for their accs, it will bring down to Z8's profit?

5. It's your opinion but if there is no farming, ranking up will be hard and a items like that would be perfect reward for veteran players who plays without farming.

6. They must discriminate them, try to play Merida a group of laggers suddenly teleporting infront of you and making you mutant(it's just a little part of this problem), and I don't think the laggers having fun from this game they just ruining low pingers gameplay.

8. Why? Alot of games have this option without a "big security measures" You're giving your money to have some gun but a months or years later it feels boring, with this way you can do something with it.

9. They already released free awm with +5 bullet in fp mall, and what makes you think that knife stripe will be op?

10. It's just a re-skin, there was permanent axe for 50 coupon, it will cost 100 and alot of people wants perm melee, that would be good for them.

11. Seasonal items getting more attention than the other bm weapons and for me I prefer to see those 2 Axe instead of another re-skin AK or M4. And the other thing, it will be perfect for female players (Some of them wants those axe's so bad believe me)

What makes you think that the farming is not an illegal activity? Did you see at any company or somewhere else that employees reaching high places in a weeks or a month?

About shovel rd I don't know it either too and mine is 390 days left I would like to have it as perm. And there is still no explainations of new ribbon prizes.

3. There is a HUGE difference between hackers and farmers. Hackers ruin other players' game while farmers don't even affect it. Also, hackers aren't doing this to get high ranks, they get banned before reaching a high rank anyway. In most cases they do it because they are bad at the game and they resort to this instead of training.

4. It is too much because reaching 30 ribbons is not a hard task, really. Say whatever you want, except for new players, it is easy to reach.

I'm not saying getting GP for 50 ribbons is a good thing, I just said they won't abandon their pattern. Also, someone who manages to collect 60 ribbons probably doesn't need weapons anyway, so why be so insatiable?

5. Since I assume from the start that z8 won't do anything against farmers, it simply means rewarding farmers imo.

6. I do hate playing against lagging people, but it isn't an excuse to discriminate against them.

8. I don't like the idea of there being a way of losing my weapons.

9. The difference is between them is simple. Temporary < permanent.
    Unless you mean to add 1 dmg to its slash, yeah it would be OP.

10. Stop hoping for things that won't ever happen. They removed the axe, so that new players have to pay for a better meele.

11. Isn't 1 type of skinned axe enough for female players?

+ You shouldn't compare the game with real life.
    My shovel rd has less than a year left :(
    Well, I don't use it anyway.
  • Oycan95 wrote: »

After the first giant wave of farming and farmbots there was a statement made by the moderators that went something like this "Farming with the use of third party software is a bannable offense bla bla bla however we cannot stop players from going into a room and nading their feet." It has been a while since the first vip weapons has been released so I don't remember the exact details. I'm sure if I looked long enough I could find the forum thread where this was stated
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;3882202']3. There is a HUGE difference between hackers and farmers. Hackers ruin other players' game while farmers don't even affect it. Also, hackers aren't doing this to get high ranks, they get banned before reaching a high rank anyway. In most cases they do it because they are bad at the game and they resort to this instead of training.

4. It is too much because reaching 30 ribbons is not a hard task, really. Say whatever you want, except for new players, it is easy to reach.

I'm not saying getting GP for 50 ribbons is a good thing, I just said they won't abandon their pattern. Also, someone who manages to collect 60 ribbons probably doesn't need weapons anyway, so why be so insatiable?

5. Since I assume from the start that z8 won't do anything against farmers, it simply means rewarding farmers imo.

6. I do hate playing against lagging people, but it isn't an excuse to discriminate against them.

8. I don't like the idea of there being a way of losing my weapons.

9. The difference is between them is simple. Temporary < permanent.
    Unless you mean to add 1 dmg to its slash, yeah it would be OP.

10. Stop hoping for things that won't ever happen. They removed the axe, so that new players have to pay for a better meele.

11. Isn't 1 type of skinned axe enough for female players?

+ You shouldn't compare the game with real life.
    My shovel rd has less than a year left :(
    Well, I don't use it anyway.

Are you sure about that farmers not affecting the game like hackers? Let me tell you what farmers doing; Some of them using hacks after reaching high ranks like colonel then they starting to use hacks(I have almost 100 save file of high ranked hackers) so now players don't trust to ranks like second/first lieutenant, captain, major when you play good with this ranks they call you hacker too. There are no trusting left to high ranks.

They abusing the good players; They just creating accs and buying 2-3 vip guns reaching high ranks in a month without have any skill then when you play good against him he wanting to kick you and says "kick him" and ofc he plays with his 4-5 clan mate. So in that way they using their ranks to harass low rank good players.

And don't say they don't using hacks to reach high ranks I know many bot clan who plays at UK1 when Z8 release exp events like 200% 300% 400%, they reaching high ranks like major with help of the exp events they losing their hsr's too but then they changing their ign's like nothing happened.

4. 30 ribbons are hard to reach for new players just look at the ribbon page you still have to play like 1 year to reach 30 ribbons and mostly you have to use money to reach 30 ribbon. And I still see persons who plays since 2010 and have less than 30 ribbons. They released 5k gp for 10 ribbons and 10k gp for 30 ribbons this doesn't mean they gonna make it 50th ribbon gp too. Some players may need weapons some are not anyway we gonna reach 60 ribbons and there will be prize so whats the deal? And don't you ever wanted a old content item? It's not insatiable.

5. Yeah they don't do anything about them but if they do and punish them, reaching high ranks will be hard like before so it will be perfect prize even it's temp.

6. I could understand if person have 100 ping but they just abusing the game. Game is unplayable with 200 pings have you ever tried play with this pings? I still don't understand why they trying to play with 300-400 pings.. But we need this option they just wasting time to abusing our gameplaying.

8. If you don't use your weapon, why it should stay in your storage for nothing? I was wanted rpk-gold when I started this game, then they brought ZM so I can get minimi gold from zm and I'm not using rpk it became useless. So in that way I can do something with guns that I don't use.

9. FP items are permanent too I can get 20 years of gatling crystal.. And there are already op things like vip's, kukri variants and increased knife will not kill the game.

10. Why you think it will never happen? There is no difference between Axe/Golden Axe its just a re-skin and it will cost 100 instead of 50 and 100 coupons are not easy to reach if you don't ZP user. And with zp you have to spend like 100k zp to reach 100 coupons.

11. It was back in the days at 2011 and I think it stayed here like 1 week I saw it rarely.

Yes you're right this is the game but who plays this game? Real persons. Also type of the playing the game shows your charactericity.

Too bad I want it to be perm. I have kukri rd but I'm shovel user thats why I want it as perm :/
    akostop25 wrote: »
    Yeah free guns aren't happening.

They're not free you're still spending your time/money to get them.
    After the first giant wave of farming and farmbots there was a statement made by the moderators that went something like this "Farming with the use of third party software is a bannable offense bla bla bla however we cannot stop players from going into a room and nading their feet." It has been a while since the first vip weapons has been released so I don't remember the exact details. I'm sure if I looked long enough I could find the forum thread where this was stated

Yeah you're right but this is just sad they just ruined the rank system.
    jpnant wrote: »
    hey guys i got a new idea on BM and dog tags check it out:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=273448&highlight=prizes
    Good idea, and there should be re-skin gp guns like; G-36K Camo, XM8-Camo, K2-Camo, PSG-Camo, etc.
  • An answer from Support Team for Trading Weapons; "We do realize the validity of your other points, but as for weapon transfers, this will not be allowed. Allowing transfers of weapons would open the issue of being able to sell weapons to other players. We cannot allow this."

But the problem is there are alot of games with this issue and thats why I did added some rules for this and explained it again here; http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=272182

Z8Games was leading the Metin2 and I'm pretty sure there was this issue. (selling weapons to other players) But this is don't means everyone going to do this + this is a international game not everyone playing from same country or city and with the orders that I added this issue will be rare cause only legitimate and 2 years old accounts will be able to use it. So you guys can make this game more usefull with the things like this and I'm pretty sure this option can bring more players and will render the game more attractive.
  • sick
    [size=+1]sick[/size]
    [size=+2]sick[/size]
    [size=+3]sick[/size]

!!!