raffle on crossfire

hey man you have a good idea to do a raffle in which the winner wins one million of the zp zp one ticket will cost about 5000 that's my idea if they want to contact me

Comments

• yea no..... Maybe if raffle tickets cost something cheap like 50 zp and there were 10 prizes. The more tickets you bought the better of a chance you had. The more tickets everyone bought the bigger the jackpot or prize would be. It would make a lot more sense than 1 prize of 1 million zp and a ticket costing 5000zp
  • They won't "contract" you just because you gave them one "idea" which I don't really like but hey it is my opinion. They do some spin the wheel events and that is somehow a kind of a raffle as well so there is no need to do something like that.
  • As mentioned above, There were many Spin The Wheel events and they were much good.
  • Having a daily lottery seems nice. The wheel event was popular but ephemeral; only appearing sporadically rather than constantly by popular demand.
  • No, I don't really see this happening lol. If you would ask me and hundreds of others to throw in 5000 ZP each and be told that your chances of winning are incredibly low, I would not do it. I mean come on guys, a million ZP for one winner? That is worth something for sure, which really tells me that this idea won't ever be considered.

The Spin-the-Wheel events are a little different. It is still a jackpot but people do not have to pay in order to participate. You can literally just login to the game and play a couple hours for spin chances. Buying crates and spending ZP is completely optional, and it does not improve your chances of winning either. Like Hamster mentioned above, STW events aren't hosted because people constantly want them to be. They're around during holidays and special events.

I can see daily lotteries for free and temporary items, things like; 7-day guns, items, GP, etc. But uh, a million ZP is out of the question.
  • xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    Having a daily lottery seems nice. The wheel event was popular but ephemeral; only appearing sporadically rather than constantly by popular demand.

I honestly don't think people actually win can someone post what does it do when u win like what ddoes it say?
  • dedbgnhymk wrote: »
    I honestly don't think people actually win can someone post what does it do when u win like what ddoes it say?

If you are talking about the STW events, a random person wins the grand jackpot by spinning the wheel. And once a person wins the jackpot, it will be announced to the public on the STW page.