Just some suggestions :)

DON'T BE LAZY READ IT :)

Remember these are just suggestions that I may change/edit at some point.

1. Report Reward
I think more people would report hackers if they knew they will get a reward because I don't think someone does not want to quit playing crossfire to report someone knowing that the outcome is the hacker being banned even that's a crappy outcome because they will make a new account and then that report would be pointless. If people were getting something like a little bit of GP people would just report report report report and report knowing that they will get a reward.

2. Mixing game mode features with other game mode features
I want to play sniper only headshot without telling everyone in the chat box to use only their sniper and there will be that one person who will take out their M1216 and just kill everyone so just let us mix these features together ALSO FFA headshot only aswell.

3. Escape+Clan War=Awesome
Why is escape not a gamemode we can play in clan wars? Escape is pretty much based on team work defending the portal or working together to get into the portal it's all team based it would be fun to play when your in a clan vs clan and it would work defending the doors so it won't be broken into or planing smart ways to trick them so you can get the points to win.

4. Bulletproof helmet + Headshot only = Unfair play.
Most/all guns do 100 to the head and it takes some aim to get a nice headshot on someone and that's why I like headshot only it's a CHALLENGE and a fun one and it helps you with headshots BUT with bulletproof helmets it annoying im not going to shoot someone head twice I am going to try to 1 shot them and then try to go on a streak but with bulletproof helmets it's just unfair to use it should be able to be banned from headshot only lobby's I don't want someone who got that death from headshot achievement running my game.

5. Monthly award is not monthly...
I came back to crossfire around October and I noticed that the game had a new monthly award since the last time I played was 2012 and now it's January and we still have the same monthly awards if your going to change the dog tag award change the monthly award last time remember it should be changing every month....

6. Kick system
Do you hate when there is a hacker on the other team and no one is kicking him? Well I do it's annoying and it's sucks I think everyone should be able to kick everyone and you may be thinking this will be abused badly well isn't it already being abused? We have people who kick pros and we have people who kick hackers if everyone could kick anyone in the match then people who kick hacker will be higher and the people who kicked pros will go higher which will suck but we have a bad outcome and a good outcome.

Also I think everyone should be able to kick more than 1 player if the last play they kicked got kicked out of the match everyone has 2 kicks and then they are limited if one of their kicks got someone kicked then they get another kick to use. This would be abused but it would be helpful for others.

7. FP store
I have 7000fp which is never used I want it to have some use add more to the store like guns, melees and items. FP could be used to buy like items which give you 5% or 10% GP/EXP fair right make FP useful and maybe being able to spend FP for GP I think FP just has no use right now until all your 30 days stuff are finished if I could make some of my FP into GP that would awesome remember I have to play the game for FP and normally a full day adds to like 150 FP.

I think I am done here are some other things I suggested I will be posing in this post other suggestion with a number added with it ( 8. 9. 10. Etc )

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=268680 ( Gifiting Guns to others )
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=269415 ( Black Market Achievemnt needs to be better )

Comments

• This is a very nice FP as much as I bought too many snipers days + Gun Gutling 500 day
  • orabi2010 wrote: »
    This is a very nice FP as much as I bought too many snipers days + Gun Gutling 500 day

Does anyone really news 500 days of a minigun? The amount of HMX you must play xD
  • 1. Report Reward
    I actually do like this idea. But if they ever do this they should fix the hacking report page first. Fortunatly I am able to report players via hacking report page or via complaint and it would be a great idea.

I don't like this one so much. Sniper with HS mode only it would be to hard to get kills since not everyone can aim to the head with a sniper. If you want to play with sniper only then play in a sniper mode only. It would be cool to see a FFA HS mode actually.
    I don't CW a lot since I don't really like to be in a clan but this would be really cool for those that only play CW. We just need to wait to see what they come up with.

It is not unfair since players usually pay to get BP armor. If you only had HS modes with no BP allowed then what is the point on getting BP ? BP is a game feature and if you can use it you should use it. It will allow you to be more time in the game. I don't see anything wrong with BP but I usually never use it ( only if I get it for free ).

Monthly rewards do change every month. They can switch a XM1014 ADV with an axe or VSK. And the doDeepSkyBlueg rewards usually change every 5-6 months.
    6. Kick system

Kick system is a fundamental tool for this game to work. Without it this game will not survive for too long. Players should not be able to kick more than 2 players otherwise they would abuse it and kick legit players.
    7. FP store

We are going to most likely get new weapons / name tags rewards but I am not sure about the GP / XP boost since we already get it from Fever bar system ( and you get FP for it ).

Some of your suggestions are really good but some of them won't happen because it would ruin the game somehow. Anyways you got really good suggestions with this thread.
  • YouMadMate wrote: »
    1. Report Reward
    I actually do like this idea. But if they ever do this they should fix the hacking report page first. Fortunatly I am able to report players via hacking report page or via complaint and it would be a great idea.

I don't like this one so much. Sniper with HS mode only it would be to hard to get kills since not everyone can aim to the head with a sniper. If you want to play with sniper only then play in a sniper mode only. It would be cool to see a FFA HS mode actually.
    I don't CW a lot since I don't really like to be in a clan but this would be really cool for those that only play CW. We just need to wait to see what they come up with.

It is not unfair since players usually pay to get BP armor. If you only had HS modes with no BP allowed then what is the point on getting BP ? BP is a game feature and if you can use it you should use it. It will allow you to be more time in the game. I don't see anything wrong with BP but I usually never use it ( only if I get it for free ).

Monthly rewards do change every month. They can switch a XM1014 ADV with an axe or VSK. And the doDeepSkyBlueg rewards usually change every 5-6 months.
    6. Kick system

Kick system is a fundamental tool for this game to work. Without it this game will not survive for too long. Players should not be able to kick more than 2 players otherwise they would abuse it and kick legit players.
    7. FP store

We are going to most likely get new weapons / name tags rewards but I am not sure about the GP / XP boost since we already get it from Fever bar system ( and you get FP for it ).

Some of your suggestions are really good but some of them won't happen because it would ruin the game somehow. Anyways you got really good suggestions with this thread.

The bulletproof helmet thing was more aimed at people who get it for temp I forgot that you cold buy it xD
  • Good suggestions.
    For 1st: I liked it cuz it will reduce the current amounts of hac.kers but they have to fix reporting page first.
    For 2nd: I really hope to see HS mode in FFA matches.
    For 3rd: I asked myself the same question before! Why ESC mode isn't available in CWs. They should add it cuz it will be awesome.
    For 5th: I just hope to see new and good Guns/Weapons not that silly shotgun.
    For 6th: kicking anyone in the match will make Ace = Kick.
  • 8: Friends list
    I think most people have hit the max of friends and now are deleting friends to add new friends and at some points you don't know who to delete so it gets very annoying and so I think everyone should be able to buy more slots for your friends list for ZP like how the clan member add ons work. It's something that you don't need but it would be there and have some use at some point in crossfire.
  • 9. Happy Hour/Weekend

Have a time or weekend when the chances of winning the crate gun increases by 20% or more this will make more people want to buy ZP and wait until a happy hour or weekend happens so they get a better chance of winning this would just be fun and Z8 would get some $$$ meaning this will all add up great.

Increase the chances for a little bit of time and let people have fun buying crates from the GP or ZP part of the black market and make this happen around the time when a new update comes out who when we do something special this would just be fair and even I would start buying more ZP if I knew this would happen.
  • DON'T BE LAZY READ IT :)

Remember these are just suggestions that I may change/edit at some point.

1. Report Reward
    I think more people would report hackers if they knew they will get a reward because I don't think someone does not want to quit playing crossfire to report someone knowing that the outcome is the hacker being banned even that's a crappy outcome because they will make a new account and then that report would be pointless. If people were getting something like a little bit of GP people would just report report report report and report knowing that they will get a reward.

Don't kill me but I only read this one (too lazy to read the rest)

somehow this remind me the "500 posts at furom ribbon" which Z8 added 2 years ago and then they removed him because of the "spam wave" =(

why should Z8 add reward for reporting?this will be just like what was 2 years ago with the forum ribbon...people will spam reports 10-20 reports every day...

so if Z8 will do it they will just add a work to themselves by checking all of those reports

but that only dumb me and my opinion
    you have very cool ideas...really...Keep it up