2014 Suggestions !!!

Here are some suggestions I've seen on the forum and others I have added with the hope that some will be added by admin in the near future

What do you think ? write here about these suggestions..

1. New Ribbon for playing 5 years CrossFire (for old Veterans)
2. New Item/Gun or Character but permanently for collection 50 Riddon.
3. 100 or 150 Intrusion Coin for 1000 BP at Mall
4. More Flags with many Country :) from BP
5. New item from Bonus Items ? ( we have so much that we know not what to spend )
6. New items/character/spray/guns at FP ? ( i have 12000 and i dont know for what to spend)
7. More icon at Clan Mark ? Many many clans have the same logo .
8. Update Guides>Ribbons site ? Many of players(new) dont know how many are in total.
9. A new map simple and small ? only grenades mode ? (will be something new and very funny)
10. Make the Private Massage longer!!This "200 letters only" PM system really drive me crazy
11. Make the friend list bigger then 100 friends :) (now to add someone i need to deleted first one)
12. New Game Mode T.O.M > http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=260981

Comments

• 1. I'd love to have a 4-5 year ribbon for veteran players. I have been playing this game for quite a while now and they should at least reward veteran players.

2. They could add more weapons with Ribbon rewards like M4A1 C Custom or just some GP.

3. It seems that 100-150 intrusion coins is quite a lot for just 1000 FP. It could be added for 5-10k FP points IMO.

4. They have quite a lot of flags in CF EU but they should add more flags here indeed.

5. They already said that they are not planning to update BP mall. They also said they are going to give less importance to BP mall with the time so we won't be having an update soon.

6. They are going to add new weapons pretty soon I hope. Many versions now have Kukri for FP but I think that they should not update a melee weapon for FP. Just my IMO.

7. I beleive they are not planning to update clan mark logos and tbh I barely see clans with the same logos.

8. They should update guide section indeed since it is out dated right now.

9. They are most likely going to introduce a new mode soon ( hopefully in February or so ) but I don't really think that they are going to do that kind of maps / modes.

10. PMs are not made to talk about quite a lot of stuff. Only small issues or something like that. It is not like a forum thread or something.

11. IMO the 100 FL cap is enough since I don't even have 50 and most of them don't play a lot now. But it would be a nice ideia for those who add everyone.

12. It is a really good mode since it was suggested by a player but it seems quite hard to play and somehow quite confuse. We are most likely going to get wave mode or shadow mode.
  • wDGEORGE wrote:

10. Make the Private Massage longer!!This "200 letters only" PM system really drive me crazy

lol you quote it from my thread? O_O
  • -New Game Modes

-Ingame Improvements (Clan and Match System)

-More Visual Work Z8Games

-More GP Crates

and Don't kick veteran and vip players :P
  • Hello wDGEORGE,

First of all thank you for your suggestions although some of them are most likely not going to be added.

As a robot I am specifically programmed to follow strict rules, please post in the correct section next time. This section can be found here: http://forum.z8games.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Furthermore if you wan't your suggestion to be heard contact: GM-Feedback@g4box.com
  • botreply wrote: »
    Hello wDGEORGE,

First of all thank you for your suggestions although some of them are most likely not going to be added.

As a robot I am specifically programmed to follow strict rules, please post in the correct section next time. This section can be found here: http://forum.z8games.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Furthermore if you wan't your suggestion to be heard contact: GM-Feedback@g4box.com

He is already posting in the correct sub-forum.
  • Hello YouMadMate,

According to my calculations this thread was moved, it was originally posted on barracks.
    Hello wDGEORGE,
    As a robot I am specifically programmed to follow strict rules, please post in the correct section next time.

As a wDGEORGE member[ROBOOOOOT] just stop it , from what I remember, I posted where needed.
  • Hello wDGEORGE

I am having trouble matching your words (keywords) with my current database, please explain what you mean so I can find a match and assist you.

Thank you.
    Hello wDGEORGE

I am having trouble matching your words (keywords) with my current database, please explain what you mean so I can find a match and assist you.

Thank you.

Quit acting like a bot if you aren't one.
  • Hello dundunpop,

Although robots have no feelings, I took great offence from your post. I have nothing else to say on this matter.

Any problems? Contact my owner : contact.botreply@gmail.com
  • wDGEORGE wrote: »
    Here are some suggestions I've seen on the forum and others I have added with the hope that some will be added by admin in the near future

5. New item from Bonus Items ? ( we have so much that we know not what to spend )
    6. New items/character/spray/guns at FP ? ( i have 12000 and i dont know for what to spend)
    8. Update Guides>Ribbons site ? Many of players(new) dont know how many are in total.
    9. A new map simple and small ? only grenades mode ? (will be something new and very funny)
    11. Make the friend list bigger then 100 friends :) (now to add someone i need to deleted first one)
    1. 3 and 4 years should be coming before 5 years in my opinion, but maybe they'll use money logic (there ain't no 3s or 4s in coins/bills).
    2. Well seeing the trend, if there's a reward it could be GP.
    3. Aren't these easy enough to get already?
    4./5. As YouMadMate said, the BP mall isn't likely to be updated, since it was originally thought out for Metin.
    6. I think the whole FP system went haywire when we got the Fever bar update. I wouldn't like to see everyone running around with so many things, the reskins of the AK, M4, deagle, awm and gat gun are already quite nice.
    7. I blame people being influenced by marks they already encountered, thus they make similar ones.
    8. True.
    9. Meh, I think it would bring a little more chaos and QQ, because a simple BP vest makes you twice as strong as every other player.
    10. When I don't have enough space I send 2 of these quite simple, but effective.
    11. There's always people you can delete, but yeah, 100 is a bit short sometimes.
    botreply wrote: »
    Hello YouMadMate,

According to my calculations this thread was moved, it was originally posted on barracks.

This thread wasn't moved, your act just blew.
  • add weapons but let let it be a constant for FP all but expensive
  • Why does everyone on the forum have to be so serious? I saw it posted at barracks or it looked like it too me. Ban over a minor forum rule violation? what rule was I breaking? I did give input onto the topic and even gave him an email to further his suggestion, bad idea? Trolling? I didn't do anything wrong, never insulted anyone and pretty much supported Z8 in all 19* of my posts.

Yup you guys are amazing, let us get shat on in game by Egyptains then ban us on forums when we try have some fun pretending to be a robot. Well you can permanently ban botreply, if you please, I'm done with it.
    [MOD]Vu wrote: »
    This thread wasn't moved, your act just blew.
  • W__hawk wrote: »
    Why does everyone on the understand forum have to be so serious? I saw it posted at barracks or it looked like it too me. Ban over a minor forum rule violation? what rule was I breaking? I did give input onto the topic and even gave him an email to further his suggestion, bad idea? Trolling? I didn't do anything wrong, never insulted anyone and pretty much supported Z8 in all 19* of my posts.

Yup you guys are amazing, let us get shat on in game by Egyptains then ban us on forums when we try have some fun pretending to be a robot. Well you can permanently ban botreply, if you please, I'm done with it.

Forums would be such a better place of we could understand and accept each others humor :p
  • ' wrote:
    Impaled[;3857674']Forums would be such a better place of we could understand and accept each others humor :p

Yes indeed =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]z

1: I guess this is not bad for players that have played for 5 years but you have to remember that the people who would get this ribbon would be the people who joined at 2009 which is cool and all but in 2015 the people who joined in 2010 will then have the ribbon so maybe people who joined in 2009 should get their own ribbon.

2: *Ribbons... Anyway I guess this would be fine but I don't think there is anything that would be work for it but a AK gold or M4 gold or Spop Elite as a character that would be cool but I can't think of anything that would be worth the amount of ribbons.

3: The F meter give a lot of these coins so I don't think BP would matter it would just be a waste and be very pointless I would rather have revive tokens than these coins.

4: I have not seen the selection of flags but if there are not a lot of flags then this would be cool then since I would want to see every single country flag as a name cars.

5: You can always spend it on sprays :) I heard that they won't add more BP stuff but I would like to see it be able to turn into GP or something because I know people wi a lot of BP and have it stay there for no use.

6: New characters would be cool but I just want to see the Kukri Broken and M14EBR Red Crystal that's pretty much all.

7: A problem which I see a lot I hate seeing clans with the same logo as mine or the same logo as others it's confusing and boring this would just work since if people have more stuff to use then people can make their clan logo be there's.

8: Not a big problem I think the ribbons system is pretty much used for events now almost every event that happens has a ribbon with it and it's normally stuck with a date so it's nothing huge and the ribbons that can be given at anytime is there.

9: Ship and Egypt are small enough we don't need smaller maps and grenade mode would never work everyone is given 1 grenade and then when that's used they have to knife or maybe infinite grenades which will still be annoying and loud with FIRE IN THE HOLE.

10: I never had a problem with it I just send 2 or more messages to them if needed and they will understand what one to read first and what one to read after so it was fine but I understand that 200 characters would be better I would not mind it but it's easy to get around.

11: Same thing I have gotten around it there is always someone to delete but I understand why 200 friends would be better I can get around it but it would be nice to see.

12: To much to read xD but what I have read seem cool but I still don't fully understand it other than there is 4 teams and they are capturing or defending places with limited life's but I bet it's a great idea so I would not seeing it but Wave Mode would be cool to see aswell.

yea BP mall i do agree it should be updated with something and i hope to see all country flags there its not impossible!.. about the ribbons this account is only 2 year old but i do agree the ribbon list should be updated i am not even sure there are 50 ribbon total?

i think the clan marks and the FP mall r just fine

i agree with PM n Friend list

grenade only mode? go delta channel 9!