End hacker problem once and for all

Since Hackers are everybody problem, I think I will suggest some of these Ideas to prevent hackers In Crossfire. If the GM hate hackers, they should unite with the community! One of these ideas worked in another version of CF:

1st: Servers that require higher rank players

-Z8 should open, or change the requirements for 1 server, like the Delta server for BZs. we need a second Server, but it need to be in higher ranks requirements. The server in my concepts is:

+Named :E-sport
+Requires Rank requirements: from Master Sergeants.
+Requires to purchase at least 10k Zp into the game.

Higher rank players have more experiences into the game and they likely will not want their sweats and tears to be banned. Experienced players play with their skill, not aimbot.

2nd: new vote to kick system

-I saw the “limiting 2 times to kick during a long match system” seem not work so well in these times. When I see a hacker, I usually vote to kick. But but usually we sucessful, another hacker came. We don’t want to logout and login again just to kick a hacker, so we play along with the hacker whole match just because we “out of ability to kick”. So my concepts are these:

+The owner of the room has the ability of unlimiting times to start a pool to kick someone during battle.

+The members of opposite team have the abilities to start a pool to kick each other, but limits 1 time per match.

+Change the ratios of agree/disagree to kick.

+Stop censoring “Hacker” word, it is very difficult to understand “****”

3rd: Hacker police force

-Z8 should create a team of (CF-police) to bust the hacker. The member can be from the moderator force, or from the community. Personally, I think from the community will be better, For example, if you accept the police force will be formed by the community members:

+The forum will have a new pool, where the “police” will upload their “criminal’s” name along with the evidence.(So the police can’t abuse their power)

+The members should meet some requirements: competitive players, knowledges about how hackers play, (could be) Veterans from other Cf versions like Vietnam or China, have recording software(should be). Each member should change their name to a specific beginning like (CFPD, or Counter hacker, or something) so people could recognize and can’t scam these name.

+If a member spot a cheater, he/she should give him a warning. If the warning doesn’t work, he/she can save a video during the match by clicking “save file during match” before exit the room. Then he/she can upload to the pool that I said in the beginning for the evidence along with the hacker’s name. The GM will decide who get banned, it is up to the damage, the ban should be from 30 days to 1 year.

P/S:This plan work in Vietnam version of crossfire, but VTC doesn’t have enough member and the punishment usually 1 day or something, it doesn’t work. The days of punishment should be higher.

I know CF is based on old engine, and Cf owned by Neowiz, not you guys, Z8games. Hacker’s program usually from MGPH.com or another famous websites.

Comments

• Well making it easier to kick will mean all these arabic misfit hackers will just kick the legits faster to save themselves being kicked.

And posting links to hacking websites i.e promoting the hack site and hacks isn't going to reduce hackers either even though you changed a letter.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Well making it easier to kick will mean all these arabic misfit hackers will just kick the legits faster to save themselves being kicked.

And posting links to hacking websites i.e promoting the hack site and hacks isn't going to reduce hackers either even though you changed a letter.

okay, if they really want to find hack, just google, it, there are tons of websites for it
    second: the kicking system is just an example, and I think the "police plan" will work