Hackers problem gone wild.

Hello people, as fellow Crossfire players I'm sure that you have all encountered hackers recently. Today, I'm not requesting for a new gun, new features or any other useless stuff. All I want today, is to tell z8games is this. Fix the hacker problem, bring back our Crossfire, make it fun again! I don't want it to be infested with these Hacker problems!

Comments

• I'm sure they've noticed the problem, as well as the hundreds of other threads like this one. I'm also sure that they're doing everything in their power to remedy this. One issue that people like yourself seem unable to understand is that it takes time. It's not as if Z8 can flip a switch and suddenly all the hackers are gone. It may be a little while since they have to go through Xtrap and HGW.
  • Hello IKILLBAD,

As a robot I cannot think for myself. However I can tell you that the Z8games team are well aware of the situation. Cheaters are being dealt with and XTrap is constantly being updated.
    botreply wrote: »
    Hello IKILLBAD,

As a robot I cannot think for myself. However I can tell you that the Z8games team are well aware of the situation. Cheaters are being dealt with and XTrap is constantly being updated.

All we know is that the problem EXIST!

About what they doing to fight hacking noone know for sure.Noone know for sure if they doeverything they can.
  • Just play GM / GR and own the Egyptians it's pretty safe there.

As for any pro hackers on the BL side which can be annoying just keep your distance, head shot them and spray them if needs be because sometimes they lag with a 300 ping/speed and knife headshot you.

:p

Then get QQed on by the hacker and kicked by a fellow muslim for killing the hacker.

:D
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Just play GM / GR and own the Egyptians it's pretty safe there.

As for any pro hackers on the BL side which can be annoying just keep your distance, head shot them and spray them if needs be because sometimes they lag with a 300 ping/speed and knife headshot you.

:p

Then get QQed on by the hacker and kicked by a fellow muslim for killing the hacker.

:D

I find Snipers and Shotguns work well against the Speeders, I have terrible reg with automatics. 1-Hit kills weapons against targets that run in strait lines with melee weapons make easy kills.

What an average game against Egyptians is like for me;
    Round 1; Kill a Egyptian, get hack accused.
    Round 2; Kill the same Egyptian again (usually in the same spot), get hack accused.
    Round 3; Kill the Egyptian once again, and get hack accused.
    Round 4; Egyptian starts blatantly hacking and kills everyone.
    Round 5; Kill the Egyptian that is blatantly hacking, get hack accused.
    Round 6; Kill the blatant Egyptian hacker again, and then get kicked from the game.
  • botreply wrote: »
    Hello IKILLBAD,

Drop it you were already banned once because of those comments.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    I find Snipers and Shotguns work well against the Speeders, I have terrible reg with automatics. 1-Hit kills weapons against targets that run in strait lines with melee weapons make easy kills.

Round 2; Kill the same Egyptian again (usually in the same spot), get hack accused.
    Round 6; Kill the blatant Egyptian hacker again, and then get kicked from the game.

Lol, You're right.

Some of the pro Egy hackers I have seen though tend to run zig zag (I think they have figured they still get owned with their hack) and these are very hard to kill 300 ping/zig zagging/speeding.

These are the type of hackers that are running scores at 30/1 30/3 even against some decent players and get multi-kills.

With these it's very hard to reg and I either think it's best to headshot spray whilst keeping your distance and then reloading and spraying again to finish the kill or use a MG3.

I think I get best results with a MG3, I usually kill the hacker and TB them all.

Although if there are pp'ers in the room I wouldn't use the MG3, I only do this when everyone is being wiped out regardless.
    Lol, You're right.

Some of the pro Egy hackers I have seen though tend to run zig zag (I think they have figured they still get owned with their hack) and these are very hard to kill 300 ping/zig zagging/speeding.

These are the type of hackers that are running scores at 30/1 30/3 even against some decent players and get multi-kills.

With these it's very hard to reg and I either think it's best to headshot spray whilst keeping your distance and then reloading and spraying again to finish the kill or use a MG3.

I think I get best results with a MG3, I usually kill the hacker and TB them all.

Although if there are pp'ers in the room I wouldn't use the MG3, I only do this when everyone is being wiped out regardless.

Encountered a few Speeding, Speed-Slash, Aimbot hackers in GM that liked to Zig-Zag jump around. The trick is to aim at where their next jump is likely to land and not where the are currently. It usually ends up with them jumping into the shots and is quite funny.

Funniest game this morning, I sniped the same player in the same spot at the same time every round for 10 rounds in row, the one time I didn't go there to snipe he killed everyone else with that Speed, Speed-slash, aimbot combo. Any person with a brain would of figured out that going to the spot they keep dieing at is a bad idea after the third time, but hackers don't have any brains to think with.
    Encountered a few Speeding, Speed-Slash, Aimbot hackers in GM that liked to Zig-Zag jump around. The trick is to aim at where their next jump is likely to land and not where the are currently. It usually ends up with them jumping into the shots and is quite funny.

Funniest game this morning, I sniped the same player in the same spot at the same time every round for 10 rounds in row, the one time I didn't go there to snipe he killed everyone else with that Speed, Speed-slash, aimbot combo. Any person with a brain would of figured out that going to the spot they keep dieing at is a bad idea after the third time, but hackers don't have any brains to think with.

lol

Also another trick I noticed is changing directions drastically as they are about to get you, usually with the speed hack they will go right past you for about 10 tiles then it gives you time to get some reg again. Like in Lab jump off the ramp in A site over the rail.

Thankfully only like 2% of the hackers are pro hackers.

The rest are so nub I would f12 them even if they were on the opposite team just so I can kill them.

The only thing I hate is a pro hacker when the bomb is planted because entering these areas is a nightmare because you know they wall and can see you, have speed and aim etc and they are usually waiting around a corner.
    lol

Also another trick I noticed is changing directions drastically as they are about to get you, usually with the speed hack they will go right past you for about 10 tiles then it gives you time to get some reg again. Like in Lab jump off the ramp in A site over the rail.

Thankfully only like 2% of the hackers are pro hackers.

The rest are so nub I would f12 them even if they were on the opposite team just so I can kill them.

The only thing I hate is a pro hacker when the bomb is planted because entering these areas is a nightmare because you know they wall and can see you, have speed and aim etc and they are usually waiting around a corner.

Yeah, most hackers suck with hacks. Because if they had the skill to use the hack effectively they wouldn't need the hacks. I've had quite a bit of success with of running at melee users at the last second, usually ends up with them over-shooting you by a bit.

Wallers can usually be baited, make a faint towards an entrance and then back away quickly. They tend to charge out and stab the spot you would of been at if you continued going forward and are now completely in the open in front of you ready to be sprayed down.
    Yeah, most hackers suck with hacks. Because if they had the skill to use the hack effectively they wouldn't need the hacks. I've had quite a bit of success with of running at melee users at the last second, usually ends up with them over-shooting you by a bit.

Wallers can usually be baited, make a faint towards an entrance and then back away quickly. They tend to charge out and stab the spot you would of been at if you continued going forward and are now completely in the open in front of you ready to be sprayed down.

Yes, it's just bad enough hearing so much breath whilst the bomb is planted never-mind the fact that there is a waller that is going to speed and bot you from any direction and any breath could be his.

Nightmare lol
    Yes, it's just bad enough hearing so much breath whilst the bomb is planted never-mind the fact that there is a waller that is going to speed and bot you from any direction and any breath could be his.

Nightmare lol

Winning only matters if it the daily mission or a CW/Tournament. Just stay just out of the site and take pot shots at the ghost that rush the defusers. Generally I try to take a route with only one direct entrance so I don't have to worry to much about my back. Better to survive and kill then by ghost bait in pubs.
  • Alazais wrote: »
    I'm sure they've noticed the problem, as well as the hundreds of other threads like this one. I'm also sure that they're doing everything in their power to remedy this. One issue that people like yourself seem unable to understand is that it takes time. It's not as if Z8 can flip a switch and suddenly all the hackers are gone. It may be a little while since they have to go through Xtrap and HGW.

They are definitely not doing everything they can to stop the hackers. Many games make far less money than crossfire yet, they are hacker free. Also the community has given many solutions that z8 could easily do to improve their hack detection system.
  • WoundFu wrote: »
    They are definitely not doing everything they can to stop the hackers. Many games make far less money than crossfire yet, they are hacker free. Also the community has given many solutions that z8 could easily do to improve their hack detection system.

Or even just cut the hacking to a tenth it is now. Z8 to focused on reactionary tactics; that doesn't fix the problem, just repairs the damage.
    pro hackers

no such

the unable to mature are all dunce, just those few are, slightly, more capable of learning.
    calling anyone a pro hacker in a game so simple to grasp...le no.
  • CFNAStyle wrote: »
    no such

the unable to mature are all dunce, just those few are, slightly, more capable of learning.
    calling anyone a pro hacker in a game so simple to grasp...le no.

Yes there are pro hackers actually.

Pro means to many people being good at a certain thing and some hackers are good at hacking, whether you like to acknowledge this or not.

I'm not talking about aimbotters that simply hold down a key and wipe out the entire team either.
  • Alazais wrote: »
    I'm sure they've noticed the problem, as well as the hundreds of other threads like this one. I'm also sure that they're doing everything in their power to remedy this. One issue that people like yourself seem unable to understand is that it takes time. It's not as if Z8 can flip a switch and suddenly all the hackers are gone. It may be a little while since they have to go through Xtrap and HGW.

I dont know how serious they are about this problem.

But what I can see is that, every applause for a good hack patch only last no more than 2 days, the frequency of a good patch is less than 1 per week, that means, no matter how hard they patch it, at least 5/7 days we have lots of hackers -- that might give them an understanding that try to update xtrap has no hope, so the xtrap has not been updated for weeks.

If I have not seen your post, I have already forgot that there is some hack like 1 shot kill. Remember 3 years ago I was fired up by 1 hit kill, nowadays I even can not even notice it now.

This might be a success of z8 games, they have eliminated the 1 shot kill hack, or at least no one can notice it any more.