Demand more.

To those who are willing to waste their money on this game, I suggest you demand more. It's sub-par in graphics, it gives few options in the maps, it has no friendly fire, you can't text anything in game without it being censored, the holiday maps are the exact same year after year. Come on... Don't waste your money. Together we can bring this company down.

Comments

• "Together we can bring this company down"? Are you out of your mind or you simply don't have brain? There are people that like this game and this game was made for people that don't have a really good computer and also for those with proper gaming computers. This game is unique because of its modes. Maps are the same every year because it is good to remember the old days ( for example with DE Xmas ). If people are willing to spend money in this game then they are free to do so. This is a free to play game and you don't need to waste money to play it. Most players don't want to spend money in CF so what? It is not because they don't want to spend money in CrossFire that it is going to mammock... Players can deman for new maps and new content via forums and complaints but I don't get the point of this thread? You probably just wanted to bring down the company but unfortunatly you failled.
  • Friendly fire? Thats the dumbest thing to ever do. Although i agree that spending money on this game is pointless, if people want to they can.
  • i5dK wrote: »
    Friendly fire?

There's already a Friendly Fire option in the game but its CheckBox is disabled. It's been there for the past three years. I'm not sure what's the point of having it.

On topic: I find your thread beyond stupid. Except for the part where you mentioned not spending money on this game. But it's the user's own will to decide whether to spend money or not. Z8 is not forcing anybody to do so.
  • O_O

can I ask which one of MODs or GMs delete my Posts and why?
  • Rus_Pro wrote: »
    O_O

You should be happy he deleted your posts and did not infract you.

MOD who deleted it , delete these again please.

also thanks.

You said words like this : 'a**le'' and g*ys

Censor bypassing contains 2 points.
  • You should be happy he deleted your posts and did not infract you.

MOD who deleted it , delete these again please.

also thanks.

infract me?for what?I didn't insult or spam....you are the one who should be infarcted

and watch you PM
  • Rus_Pro wrote: »
    O_O

I deleted it because it was completely off-topic and made in the sole purpose of trying to start an argument all over again although it's been discussed several times.
    Rus_Pro wrote: »
    infract me?for what?I didn't insult or spam....you are the one who should be infarcted

I was lenient enough to let the censor bypass go through with the delete. As I said, posting **** or an actual swear word is the same and you're inclined to be infracted.
    I strongly suggest you read the rules once again (if you've already done it).
  • Lynceus wrote: »
    There's already a Friendly Fire option in the game but its CheckBox is disabled. It's been there for the past three years. I'm not sure what's the point of having it.

On topic: I find your thread beyond stupid. Except for the part where you mentioned not spending money on this game. But it's the user's own will to decide whether to spend money or not. Z8 is not forcing anybody to do so.

For the years ive been here i never knew that. I played A.V.A for a little bit and it has an option for friendly fire. I joined a room where it was enabled and all your teammates kill you. You have trolls doing it. It made the room unplayable. Maybe for competitive it can work but for pubs, no way. Idk why people suggest it.
  • If you don't like the game then go play something else. I've put money into the game, my computer can handle BF4 if I really wanted a good looking game, I don't play much outside of blackwidow, and friendly-fire is a pretty bad idea if you look at how other games with friendly-fire play out, and if I really wanted to talk to someone, I'd use my ts. Anything else I'll use the radio messages. The holiday maps are what they are; At least this game has holiday specific content. Also, Z8 isn't the developer, they're the regional distributor. If you want to file a real complaint, I'd suggest learning Korean and going to SmileGate.
    Edit: Also, I don't really think this is a suggestion. It's more of a rant that you want to end in some sort of Marxist fashion.
  • I think the graphics are fine I know it does not look as great as the gun on the consoles or other games on PC but the graphics are not super realistic because some computers wont be able to run it. Most people get their FPS up to 80-100 like me and even people on Windows XP can still run this game around the FPS of 40-60 the game is trying to be fair to everyone and if a fast pace First Person Shooter made your FPS go to around 10-20 then it will feel horrible and I know it feels so I am glad the graphics are like this you know what everything is when you see it.