ping limit

We understand that there are hackers alot and it is hard to get rid of them...
but now is lagger ... next step what we will se ? all rooms in UK 4 with players smiling face ?

Here situation on UK server :

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

5 ( BEST ROOM )
image.jpg

image.jpg

2 simple and fast solutions

1 . each server to have limited ping , you can not enter the UK if you did not get a ping 0 - 80 so on Alpha , you can not enter in Alpha server if you dont have ping 0 - 80 , is to many UK Server , choice 1 and make for players with ping 80 - 300 :)

and 2 which I consider the best and I still do not understand why you can not apply system .

2. From now on , any hacker who report to have been banned on IP/MAC , not permanently ...because they get permanent ban on first account and they will create another, and so on...

Comments

• wDGEORGE wrote: »
    We understand that there are hackers alot and it is hard to get rid of them...
    but now is lagger ... next step what we will se ? all rooms in UK 4 with players smiling face ?

Here situation on UK server :

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

5 ( BEST ROOM )
    image.jpg

image.jpg

2 simple and fast solutions

1 . each server to have limited ping , you can not enter the UK if you did not get a ping 0 - 80 so on Alpha , you can not enter in Alpha server if you dont have ping 0 - 80 , is to many UK Server , choice 1 and make for players with ping 80 - 300 :)

and 2 which I consider the best and I still do not understand why you can not apply system .

2. From now on , any hacker who report to have been banned on IP/MAC , not permanently ...because they get permanent ban on first account and they will create another, and so on...

dude ur ideas are as good as : http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?p=3852886#post3852886
  • wDGEORGE wrote: »

the na ping is unfair

i used to have 81 na, now its 100-120
    if i want to play with my chinese friends or gmers who can actually play without exploiting some bs or on e8 i cant?

besides theres some sort of ping hack anyway, the amount of arabs i see with 0-2 ping, when they clearly dont have that ping visible by their lag in-game

nice try though :P

ps trainees cant get in uk4, change it or someone will call you out on it haha
  • I was just about to post that they should make ping limit,because obviously some players don't understand the difference bettween UK and Alpha etc. servers ...
    Make it if player have constant ping over 100 for 1 minute he get auto kick because there is many laggy players ...
  • I do agree that rooms should have a ping limit option ...
  • How dafaq they play with ping 100 and above? I only experienced it once last patch and it drove me nuts. I shot people and they didnt die and 3s later I'm on the ground and I didnt know what dafad happened.
  • I've seen people with 30 ping lag/tank more than people with 200 ping. I am fairly sure it has to do with the way crossfire registers hits/movement.<-Don't quote me on this cause i'm not certain(i said fairly) but anyway....back to the point which is this is the worst idea I have ever heard of...and off topic but btw gms using "god mode" whats next gms using auto aim? Such a great idea way to let players know you are trying to get rid of hackers by wait....using a hack yourself? bravo bravo
  • gms using "god mode" whats next gms using auto aim? Such a great idea way to let players know you are trying to get rid of hackers by wait....using a hack yourself? bravo bravo

godmode was perma patched 3 or 4 years ago
    its a feature for gms only