A way to get free ZP ( not alot :P )

sometimes there is a tour. and the winner take the ZP , right that if U won it U migh get not bad amount of ZP like 20K , 30 ZP or more :D

but my suggestion is to make it an option in the game , like the ace of the game win 1000 ZP or 200 ZP I don't care ^^ ( not every much ofc , it will be something like play button on servers selections ) and the ZP room will have 10% more Exp

some problems might be in that :

1- many players will make a team and farm on that by dealing on who be the ace this time , so U can't make or choose the ZP room , it will be random but U choose the server that U want play in

at least 6 players to begin the game also ...

2- The kick vote will cause a problem too cuz they will try be the ace by kicking the ace -_-

so let's say if the prize is 200 ZP , when U kick the ace ( even he is a real h@cker ) the prize will be 70 ZP and the Exp will be 5% not 10%

also when the room start U can't enter it that will make sure no more h@cks will join :)

3- The h@cks , I think that idea can't be done without report system be ready and easy to report tha h@cks , and U can't play in ZP rooms without your rank be at least golden bar since most of h@cks are below that rank :)

maybe there are more problems , feel free to say them ... and that will make CF more challenging game , more fun to players , won't make Z8 lose huge amount of money for sure xD and maybe the h@cks will be less in that kind of rooms :)

P.S : any idiot wrong from me by typing or in the suggest it self , sry for that I wrote it fast and I'm sure U got the main idea cuz a lot of other games have that :) ...

Comments

• Bad idea to be honest. If you want free Zp, go on the deposit page and click on the free zp thing. It will lead you to a group of survey provider. Find the survey you might like and fill it out. Once you finish the survey, your Zp will be deposited in hours or even days.
  • xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    Bad idea to be honest. If you want free Zp, go on the deposit page and click on the free zp thing. It will lead you to a group of survey provider. Find the survey you might like and fill it out. Once you finish the survey, your Zp will be deposited in hours or even days.

No U got me wrong I don't rly need free ZP , I own VIP already ...

but it's nice add to the game I don't mind even it becomes 5K GP , but fighting for a prize ... that what will be better :)