Easier way to buy VIP Weapons

I don't want to buy 100,000ZP and the 50,000ZP I bet the price could drop a little by deleting the 50,000 and making it 25,000 just make a menu on the website to buy a VIP guns and then buy it and ONLY it no BP no extra ZP the price would drop not alot but its better than having some left overs which you don't want. Now I know people would want the 25,000ZP so keep that way still but just make it easier for the people who just want the gun and nothing else.

Comments

• You can buy 100k ZP + 25k ZP and get the VIP weapon...

EDIT :

You can buy 100k ZP and then you can get 20k ZP + 10k ZP that is what I wanted to say.
  • YouMadMate wrote: »
    You can buy 100k ZP + 25k ZP and get the VIP weapon...

EDIT :

You can buy 100k ZP and then you can get 20k ZP + 10k ZP that is what I wanted to say.

That would work up to $106.47 still alot that would be 64.73 which is still a big prize most likely adding up the BP if we did take off the BP it may be cheaper so I just want a system to buy what VIP gun you want and it would be easier to do deals for the guns.
  • That would work up to $106.47 still alot that would be 64.73 which is still a big prize most likely adding up the BP if we did take off the BP it may be cheaper so I just want a system to buy what VIP gun you want and it would be easier to do deals for the guns.

That is why they add pre-oder discounts. They need to earn money with updates and we don't want to see everyone with a VIP weapon in the rooms.
  • YouMadMate wrote: »
    That is why they add pre-oder discounts. They need to earn money with updates and we don't want to see everyone with a VIP weapon in the rooms.

I don't want to see everyone with one but I just want them to make it easier and like how buying ZP is done buying 50,000ZP twice is more money than buying 100,000ZP I just want a small difference for taking the 25,000ZP out.
  • I don't want to see everyone with one but I just want them to make it easier and like how buying ZP is done buying 50,000ZP twice is more money than buying 100,000ZP I just want a small difference for taking the 25,000ZP out.

They made the options like that so they could earn more money when players deposit ZP. If someone wants 75K ZP for example you should buy 100k ZP or 50k ZP + 20k ZP and 10k ZP so they are earning more money. Sometimes they make VIP prizes like 87.500 ZP or 93.500 ZP in pre oder so people are "forced" to get 100k ZP so they can earn more money. Marketing.