Black Market Achievement Increase

Now I bet everyone has seen the Black Market Achievement and thought to them self that now everything from the BM is now theirs but nope I see NO difference and I know they can't make it simple as hell but I know the Achievement ends at 20 but make it go on farther and end on 200 or 300.

I am suggesting that the Black Market Achievement should make some difference to the game but not game changing lets say their is a 20% chance of winning the main weapon from the crate the Achievement should make it 30% and the end but it would cost you alot since 200-300 ZP crates are not cheap but for the people who put so much money on it should get this as a outcome like a little boost for them for trying.

I bet Z8 Games wouldn't lose money out of them but maybe earn more because if people know that if they put more money into ZP crates then they can INCREASE the chance of getting what they want but it would be fair since its not going to be a crazy amount like 99% but just a boost like 3% up.

Let me show you what I mean ( REMEMBER THESE ARE RANDOM PERCENTAGES TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND)

(Before doing the 1st part of the Achievement) 5% (Done the first part of the Acheivement) 8% (Done the seocnd part of the Achievement) 11% (Done the third part of the Achievement) 19% (Done the fourth part of the Achievement) 25% ( Done the Firth part of the Achievement) 30

Amount for First Achievement = 5 ZP crates
Amount for Second Achievement = 12 ZP crates
Amount for Third Achievement = 20 ZP Crates
Amount for Fourth Achievement = 50 ZP Crates
Amount for Firth Achievement = 150 ZP Crates
(Each time you do one Achievement it restarts back to 0 for your next Achievement)

(The 20% thing to 30% WAS not a correct percentage for the crate chances this was a random say)

Anyway thanks for reading and if you have any ideas for this or any parts that you think would be overpowered then just post :)

Comments

• This is a good idead and it could give more profit to z8games but then it would be to easy to get weapons since there is people out there that are able to spend thousands of dollares in this game. Right now BM is a gamble and it depends on luck. It could be like ZM tickets ( 30 or 40 ZM tickets guarantee 60% winning a rare item I believe ) and if you get a lot of crates you would have more chances to win a rare item. Anyways +1 I like this idea but it would make some rare guns quite frequent to see in game.
  • YouMadMate wrote: »
    This is a good idead and it could give more profit to z8games but then it would be to easy to get weapons since there is people out there that are able to spend thousands of dollares in this game. Right now BM is a gamble and it depends on luck. It could be like ZM tickets ( 30 or 40 ZM tickets guarantee 60% winning a rare item I believe ) and if you get a lot of crates you would have more chances to win a rare item. Anyways +1 I like this idea but it would make some rare guns quite frequent to see in game.

I understand you that BM is a gamble but this is only increasing the luck and their is still a losing chance from it if its going up to around 25% this wont make you have everything but people would see the BM weapons around but still its just to make sure everyone has a chance of winning guns from the BM and if all the BM crates you bought added up to increasing the luck than it would work fine with people.
  • Got to remember, Black Market is still based on luck.
  • xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    Got to remember, Black Market is still based on luck.

You would still need luck it's just a boost.
  • I think they should make it crate limitation. For ex: If you spin more than 300 crates on the kukri gold you will get it 100% at the 301th crate( that would be good for people who really want a weapon but dont have to pay like crazy amount of money for it). And I think 300 would be enough cause it's already 240k ZP ( 240k zp max for a BM gun would be good, huh,z8?).
  • NickTran1 wrote: »
    I think they should make it crate limitation. For ex: If you spin more than 300 crates on the kukri gold you will get it 100% at the 301th crate( that would be good for people who really want a weapon but dont have to pay like crazy amount of money for it). And I think 300 would be enough cause it's already 240k ZP ( 240k zp max for a BM gun would be good, huh,z8?).

Thinking about that would not be a bad idea but then everyone would get what they want after the 301 crate which would not bad but I bet Z8 would not like it but still I do like the idea.
  • It might be a bug with the patch but all of a sudden I've been winning crates like it's nothing. The past 2 weeks I have about 8 wins. It might be luck, might be a bug. Who knows.
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    It might be a bug with the patch but all of a sudden I've been winning crates like it's nothing. The past 2 weeks I have about 8 wins. It might be luck, might be a bug. Who knows.

You have luck. Sometimes in one month I can win 5-6 weapons ( which already happened ) or win back to back weapons ( that happened to me as well when I got m14 and mauser in 5 minutes or less ). So it is not a bug you are getting lucky xD
  • YouMadMate wrote: »
    You have luck. Sometimes in one month I can win 5-6 weapons ( which already happened ) or win back to back weapons ( that happened to me as well when I got m14 and mauser in 5 minutes or less ). So it is not a bug you are getting lucky xD

It's a lot of damn luck....