some ideas for Z8 to make more money

here are some ideas to make more money so maybe you guys can improve the black market win rate just a little bit :D

1- find serious solution to lessen the hacking amounts(i know its been working on right now)

2- wouldnt hurt a week or two off play for maintaining errors

3- i notice banners in almost each map with crossfire logo in it, i also remember back in 2009 these banners didnt exist, were they put in game for the purpose as areas for advertising? like they can be used to put advertisement based on location ip, ok i really dont understand how the game is programmed, but even if it needs a small patch everyday for ad banners it no problem waiting 3 more seconds to login as long as these ads wont affect the ping in game

4- more weapon bags for ZP this time max it to 6 or 8 bags please

5- more EXP+ or GP+ character items ( a shisha backbag would be popular specially with egyptian players :D)

6- buying an anti kick or veto vote in case of being ace, they always kick the ace for no reason, but he can only use this vote as long as theres no foul language detected in his chat (ofcourse this needs to solve the hacking problem first cos if the ace is a hacker he must be kicked)

7- all countries that play this game should have their flag name card in the shop BP or ZP dosent matter or just make available all the flags in the world whats the problem in that?

8- more advanced flash guard

9- exclusive servers, a server which we pay to enter, let it be like a subscription, where we expect no hacks, less spam, more maturity and less hackers (i know some ideas are just silly or not applicable but it may just bring a better idea in discussion)

10- put back the AK47 and the M4a1 gold, not in coupons just make them available somehow

11- give the players the choice to reskin thier weapon with the image of choice, not all guns but just some guns put for reskining lets say pistols since theyr not reskinned much in the BM, each player can reskin only one weapon he has then upload the photo to the game files or even to his own files if he is the only person who can see his skin, or just put it on facebook for reskin suggestions and maybe one of them come alive?,it will be so fun and players will get enthusiastic about it and you will be amazed at the amount of creativity, and so if the idea is not applicable you will end up with so many weapon designs and you will get idea about how the players like to see their guns

12- add dark night maps where players need to buy a night-vision helmet to enter, or players with night vision have better sight in these kind of maps (yes i am 27 believe it or not xD), or just give up on sticking to urban city styled maps, a little grass in the ground and trees around is not that bad, or maybe some aztec or bayblon themed, or some valley with wooden bridge and make the maps exclusive to try for ZP or GP in the first month of release

now i will talk about some other stuff instead of making a new thread it might be in the wrong section but i have some questions:

1- how can i get the CA-CR21 as i remember the guns name, i kept swaping it for my iron beast in a game and i loved this gun, it looks like it could be AUG A3 but its not, maybe add it to GP crates?

2- how can i get this 30 day zombie character? .. no i am not talking about the ones you win from slaughter tickets

3- what is wrong with spray and name card achievments? and can someone explain to me please what are the FP achievements?

one more thing, if you think the ideas are just silly or stupid dont even bother commenting or replying to this thread, i dont want negative feed back, sarcasm or criticism i am only trying brainstorming so some good ideas can come out from this thread, so only positive feedback please, thanks

Comments

• ok just an update about what i think with hacking problem, i mentioned this in a post before but wasnt in suggestion section so i thought i might add it, so ill just copy paste it here:

solving this problem in my limited mind is simple.. how does a hacker hack the game?... i have no clue, but its a simple as if u dont want the pets in ur room just close the door, dont allow any game client to start unless all the game files are normal, original and neat, make for it an option like the old windows XP not to be viewed and once they are viewed or modified the game client becomes corrupt... why anyone needs to view game files anyway?... if u dont accept the kill marks and sound or design layouts of this game go and design ur own game then... this is how i honestly see it because i dont have any background about how hackers hack this game pls someone from the mods or the people with knowledge explain to me why this cant be applied?
  • 9 and 12: this would make CF pay to play game. Not f2p like it's always is.
    11: reskin the weapon on your own ( even only you can see it, I have asked about this question before.

About your questions:
    The character you're talking about can be obtained by opening boss's reward ( I think the boss in Unearth and Valki Lab). And it's called tactical suit. Pretty hard to get it, I never get it in my few boss's reward.

The kill mark and sound and radio file modifications are actually making the game more fun. I think they just should not allow people to see the .rez file.
  • NickTran1 wrote: »
    9 and 12: this would make CF pay to play game. Not f2p like it's always is.
    11: reskin the weapon on your own ( even only you can see it, I have asked about this question before.

About your questions:
    The character you're talking about can be obtained by opening boss's reward ( I think the boss in Unearth and Valki Lab). And it's called tactical suit. Pretty hard to get it, I never get it in my few boss's reward.

The kill mark and sound and radio file modifications are actually making the game more fun. I think they just should not allow people to see the .rez file.

thank you for the feedback
  • Reskinning your own guns means modding files you're not intended to do so.

Reskinning guns is the reason it got xfam0usx's Honorable Soldier Ribbon taken away.
    dzoser wrote: »
    here are some ideas to make more money so maybe you guys can improve the black market win rate just a little bit :D

1- find serious solution to lessen the hacking amounts(i know its been working on right now)

3- i notice banners in almost each map with crossfire logo in it, i also remember back in 2009 these banners didnt exist, were they put in game for the purpose as areas for advertising? like they can be used to put advertisement based on location ip, ok i really dont understand how the game is programmed, but even if it needs a small patch everyday for ad banners it no problem waiting 3 more seconds to login as long as these ads wont affect the ping in game

5- more EXP+ or GP+ character items ( a shisha backbag would be popular specially with egyptian players :D)

6- buying an anti kick or veto vote in case of being ace, they always kick the ace for no reason, but he can only use this vote as long as theres no foul language detected in his chat (ofcourse this needs to solve the hacking problem first cos if the ace is a hacker he must be kicked)

7- all countries that play this game should have their flag name card in the shop BP or ZP dosent matter or just make available all the flags in the world whats the problem in that?

9- exclusive servers, a server which we pay to enter, let it be like a subscription, where we expect no hacks, less spam, more maturity and less hackers (i know some ideas are just silly or not applicable but it may just bring a better idea in discussion)

10- put back the AK47 and the M4a1 gold, not in coupons just make them available somehow

11- give the players the choice to reskin thier weapon with the image of choice, not all guns but just some guns put for reskining lets say pistols since theyr not reskinned much in the BM, each player can reskin only one weapon he has then upload the photo to the game files or even to his own files if he is the only person who can see his skin, or just put it on facebook for reskin suggestions and maybe one of them come alive?,it will be so fun and players will get enthusiastic about it and you will be amazed at the amount of creativity, and so if the idea is not applicable you will end up with so many weapon designs and you will get idea about how the players like to see their guns

12- add dark night maps where players need to buy a night-vision helmet to enter, or players with night vision have better sight in these kind of maps (yes i am 27 believe it or not xD), or just give up on sticking to urban city styled maps, a little grass in the ground and trees around is not that bad, or maybe some aztec or bayblon themed, or some valley with wooden bridge and make the maps exclusive to try for ZP or GP in the first month of release

now i will talk about some other stuff instead of making a new thread it might be in the wrong section but i have some questions:

1- how can i get the CA-CR21 as i remember the guns name, i kept swaping it for my iron beast in a game and i loved this gun, it looks like it could be AUG A3 but its not, maybe add it to GP crates?

2- how can i get this 30 day zombie character? .. no i am not talking about the ones you win from slaughter tickets

3- what is wrong with spray and name card achievments? and can someone explain to me please what are the FP achievements?

one more thing, if you think the ideas are just silly or stupid dont even bother commenting or replying to this thread, i dont want negative feed back, sarcasm or criticism i am only trying brainstorming so some good ideas can come out from this thread, so only positive feedback please, thanks

Fp achievments lol..
    I guess i dont neet to buy agun anymore.
    dzoser wrote: »

Fp achievments lol..
    I guess i dont neet to buy agun anymore.