Return of the Dragon

I cannot speak for everyone, but a lot of people want the beautiful Royal dragon weapons back. I myself fell in love with the royal m4a1. I spent a vast amount of zp on the crates, unfortunately not to win one:( I am not going to beg for it back though.

Instead, we need a AK-47 royal/legendary dragon. Preferably with a knife. What weapons should be in the crate with it, don't know, don't care. But it is time for a new dragon set.

Oh, and ughh, don't mention anything from other versions.

Comments

• mbuzzcut wrote: »
    I cannot speak for everyone, but a lot of people want the beautiful Royal dragon weapons back. I myself fell in love with the royal m4a1. I spent a vast amount of zp on the crates, unfortunately not to win one:( I am not going to beg for it back though.

Instead, we need a AK-47 royal/legendary dragon. Preferably with a knife. What weapons should be in the crate with it, don't know, don't care. But it is time for a new dragon set.

m4a1 royal dragon shouldnt come back
    i agree for the AKs
    we havent seen a dragon skinned AK in our version so far(except the vip)
    also imo a m4a1 red dragon will be better than the return of the royal version
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    m4a1 royal dragon shouldnt come back
    i agree for the AKs
    we havent seen a dragon skinned AK in our version so far(except the vip)
    also imo a m4a1 red dragon will be better than the return of the royal version

What I meant was that instead of giving back the old ones, which I agree shouldn't come back, they should replace it with a new set of royal dragon weapons. An AK-47, although we have many, would be nice to have. Especially if it comes with a knife attachment. I do agree we have a lot of AKs, but what is the downside of having another. I am sure many will love it, and Z8 will make some money from it.

The more content to be in the game, the longer it lasts, it would be nice to have maybe a different royal weapon as the Best Option from the crate. The AK could just be a second or third perm in the Crate.

I appreciate your opinions.

What legendary or Royal Weapons would you like to see come to life in the game?
    What I meant was that instead of giving back the old ones, which I agree shouldn't come back, they should replace it with a new set of royal dragon weapons. An AK-47, although we have many, would be nice to have. Especially if it comes with a knife attachment. I do agree we have a lot of AKs, but what is the downside of having another. I am sure many will love it, and Z8 will make some money from it.

The more content to be in the game, the longer it lasts, it would be nice to have maybe a different royal weapon as the Best Option from the crate. The AK could just be a second or third perm in the Crate.

I appreciate your opinions.

AWM/TRG21/R93 T2 Royal or Legendary. We need more reskins on different weapons other than AK and M4.

Barrett m82a1 legendary/royal/red

don't worry, we will have better Dragon skin than Royal, just like the other versions of CF, search Kukri Slayer Dragon on Youtube to see that beauty.
    Edit: also DE scope Royal Dragon 3 and Ak 47 Knife Royal Dragon 3. I believe these 3 are 1 set as preference.
  • ' wrote:
    OMG[Thank;3841475']don't worry, we will have better Dragon skin than Royal, just like the other versions of CF, search Kukri Slayer Dragon on Youtube to see that beauty.
    Edit: also DE scope Royal Dragon 3 and Ak 47 Knife Royal Dragon 3. I believe these 3 are 1 set as preference.

A fellow Dragon Lover. I admire your set of weapons:D

I mentioned not bringing up other versions because it isn't allowed but your point is valid. I also don't prefer a Vip Dragon Skin. I like weapons that are rare such as yours.
  • not speaking of any versions, but i would like to see AK47 scope red dragon
  • The only weapon I'd like to see right now is AK-47 Scope Red Dragon lol ._. I don't really like royal dragon weapons ( besides Mauser royal which is amazing ) but I'd love to see them back.
  • +1, would love to see more dragon reskins re appear. Red Dragon is not enough
  • Not reskins of AWM, AK, M4. We have A LOT of those. Maybe they should make K-2 RD xD
  • Twinkiezz wrote: »
    Not reskins of AWM, AK, M4. We have A LOT of those. Maybe they should make K-2 RD xD

-.- wow really?

Lol why didnt you just say that you took a peak at CFCN? Just make it straight man. The AK-47 royal dragon with knife attachment is what they're having right now. We both know it.

I dont mind if the royal set is back. But I think they wont bring it back in like 2 or 3 months cause they want to include the barret in the set.