True Story

Hi "dear" Z8,
I'm playing 3 years CF and I was long patient, but this situacion on CF is critical. Maybe you care about CF, but it doesnt seem. Servers are empty...Nobody wants to play... I'm asking why? Reasons are unexpectedly heckers and errors. Simply illustration - public = hecker in each room. - clan servers = continually errors with crash in start or in half. And we can continue with distributing points in clan wars. Each clan which lose, leave before or in half. I'm asking again...where are points? These all problems are really demotivating. Players starts ending their career, clans are dissolved and communities(czech) too. You just earn money from adding some stupid guns with different color, but players are suffered.

This is what i want to tell you and I'm not waiting changes. (unfortunately)

Comments

• Where is the suggestion? I can only view this as a complaint thread. :/

How about suggesting ways to increase the # of players ingame;
    How about creating a better system to help distribute clan points and optimizing clan wars to help decrease the amount of half-time or ingame quitting to avoid losses.

It would serve a lot better to participate with a different perspective. :)
  • People like you make make threads about this every single day. They don't need you to say how bad the game is right now. They know that. And they are going to improve the game fixing the report website and X-trap. If you don't like the game right now I'd happily suggest you to uninstall Crossfire.
  • this is not really the way to meet someone with a problem like this, you can just reply with a different respective of understanding, he is suggesting to fix the game, and he is also complaining, so what?, nobody can complain on the forums?, specially when what they say is true?, i think this guy's zaza1995 language is decent and its not all QQ, the game should work normally to be honest and he has a point, i just hate seeing people like him on the forums being told how to express their opinions or being told that they are not needed here
  • dzoser wrote: »
    this is not really the way to meet someone with a problem like this, you can just reply with a different respective of understanding, he is suggesting to fix the game, and he is also complaining, so what?, nobody can complain on the forums?, specially when what they say is true?, i think this guy's zaza1995 language is decent and its not all QQ, the game should work normally to be honest and he has a point, i just hate seeing people like him on the forums being told how to express their opinions or being told that they are not needed here
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^

People who say Uninstall or Quit the game is worse than someone complaining about the situation.