VVIP Server

VVIP Server avaible for vip players? NO FARM NO MONEY WE PLAY WİTH NORMAL PLAYERS :$

Comments

• Okay. Go and play somewhere else, little farmer.
  • iwlsiksmcc wrote: »
    Okay. Go and play somewhere else, little farmer.

You should read the whole sentence. He said "no farm and no money". Which would mean that VIP players wouldn't get money or XP. If you have something against farmers we don't really care. Brainless players like you shouldn't even get attention lmao.

I'd like to see a server for VVIP players only but that would implicate some issues... I am not sure if they will even think about something like that tbh. No more players asking for VVIP weapons ._.
  • Not going to happen what so ever. Just deal with current servers.
  • Sounds like he wants gp only but going about it backwards lol. Turning charlie or something into a vip server would be sweet. Vips make the zm exp pretty good :)
  • YouMadMate wrote: »
    I'd like to see a server for VVIP players only but that would implicate some issues... I am not sure if they will even think about something like that tbh. No more players asking for VVIP weapons ._.

What kind of issues? For me, adding an exclusive server for the very few would make it seem like it is pay2play.
  • xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    What kind of issues? For me, adding an exclusive server for the very few would make it seem like it is pay2play.

Lots of F2P games have Pay-only features. We just want to get away from the hackers and kick abusers that are so common amongst the Free players. It rare to find hackers that spend money on the game and those that abuse the vote kick aren't usually committed enough to spend money on this game.
  • Doesn't CF CN have a server which you can't access unless you pay a regular subscription for it? I remember Saidin touching up on this when it was brought up but I can't find the post.

YouMadMate wrote: »
    This here ^
    dzoser wrote: »
    yep this ^

Are you two going to stop spamming for post count soon?
  • VATAV wrote: »
    Lots of F2P games have Pay-only features. We just want to get away from the hackers and kick abusers that are so common amongst the Free players. It rare to find hackers that spend money on the game and those that abuse the vote kick aren't usually committed enough to spend money on this game.

Work for Z8games please. This is such a good idea
  • Not all vips are legit. Lots of them have been caught cheating lately. Clans with some players who you never thought wold actually cheat, such as xit wounds or nn brothers (viet clan) and much more. But overally, just vip servers wont help the game what so ever.
  • G4Box and Z8Games Staffs! WAKE UP AND READ POST!
  • I don't care.

We all know that if a VIP server was added, there would be EXP+/GP+ stats (even though OP says he doesn't want them), and we all know 75% of the rooms would be self-nade rooms.

I'm not VIP, so once again, I don't care.
  • Demoniite wrote: »
    Doesn't CF CN have a server which you can't access unless you pay a regular subscription for it? I remember Saidin touching up on this when it was brought up but I can't find the post.

Are you two going to stop spamming for post count soon?

well first dont talk about other CF versions noob forumer :P ... we r just bringing attention to a well said post and i am sure madbro dont care about post count, so dont worry we probbly never reack 5K posts like u, well done sir!.. now print ur post count and forum rank frame it and hang it over ur bed.. what a loser!
    VATAV wrote: »
    YouMadMate wrote: »
    This here ^
    dzoser wrote: »
    yep this ^

so again this ^ xD
  • dzoser wrote: »
    well first dont talk about other CF versions noob forumer :P ... we r just bringing attention to a well said post and i am sure madbro dont care about post count, so dont worry we probbly never reack 5K posts like u, well done sir!.. now print ur post count and forum rank frame it and hang it over ur bed.. what a loser!

I don't give a crap about my post count, I wouldn't mind having it be reset to 0. I can get 10k within a few weeks if I really wanted to that badly. Talking about what other regions have when someone is discussing or suggesting something is not against the rules, as I said Saidin himself touched up on it and mentioned CF CN. I just can't seem to find the post. Also what attention are you talking about? You're making no sense at all. You saying ^this does not contribute to the discussion whatsoever and it's nothing but post count farming.
  • ImRichie wrote: »
    Not all vips are legit. Lots of them have been caught cheating lately. Clans with some players who you never thought wold actually cheat, such as xit wounds or nn brothers (viet clan) and much more. But overally, just vip servers wont help the game what so ever.

I'm sure people in Xit Wounds or NN brothers don't cheat. Don't hackusate man. Btw, think. If people are willing to purchase $100 guns, they probably don't want to lose the account.
  • xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    I'm sure people in Xit Wounds or NN brothers don't cheat. Don't hackusate man. Btw, think. If people are willing to purchase $100 guns, they probably don't want to lose the account.

Famous and his team cheated in a tournament after playing for 5 years and probably spending thousands of dollars on Crossfire, this isn't always true.
    I don't give a crap about my post count, I wouldn't mind having it be reset to 0. I can get 10k within a few weeks if I really wanted to that badly. Talking about what other regions have when someone is discussing or suggesting something is not against the rules, as I said Saidin himself touched up on it and mentioned CF CN. I just can't seem to find the post. Also what attention are you talking about? You're making no sense at all. You saying ^this does not contribute to the discussion whatsoever and it's nothing but post count farming.

If people post count farm you shouldn't care mate , don't even tell them they are farming posts or such , because we will get a new forum and we're all going to get 0 posts again :)
  • Lets see put all the VIP(including small ZP spenders will most likely buy an access item to those servers for small price monthly? probably like CN) players in 1 server and the free to play ones on there server and than lets see which server will be infested with hackers and basically making it unplayable which btw will really help new players decide if the actually wanna spend ZP.

Separating the players that will really help the community.

Great idea man.
  • Of course segregation is the answer to the problems of the world!!
    Eugenics too!!

/sarcasm

OT: nah but in all seriousness, sure why not. At least there's a major change to the game lol.

Edit:
    VATAV wrote: »
    Lots of F2P games have Pay-only features.
    Out of curiosity, and to help further discussion could you name those specific games and/or pay-only features that accompany those games? Maybe we could use those examples to blueprint a specific feature for this game.
  • one_9 wrote: »
    Of course segregation is the answer to the problems of the world!!
    Eugenics too!!

/sarcasm

OT: nah but in all seriousness, sure why not. At least there's a major change to the game lol.

Edit:
    Out of curiosity, and to help further discussion could you name those specific games and/or pay-only features that accompany those games? Maybe we could use those examples to blueprint a specific feature for this game.

When people refuse to learn and follow a common set of rules and even try to hurt one another when ever they can, segregation is one of the few options left that can make all people happy. Lets leave Eugenics out of this tho, the last person that tried it seriously went on a Genocide against a Religious group.

Now for a short list;
    Runescape; (RPG)
    Back when I used to play there were Pay-only servers. These servers had far more features ranging from quest, items, mini.games, and skills available to those that played them. The majority of the cheaters only played the F2P servers and mostly made bots to auto harvest supplies for them. They were far rarer in the P2P servers.

Unification Wars; (Real-time Turn-Based Military Strategy game)
    Also had P2P servers and even had tournaments open to paying players with prize pools. There also things only Paying player could get but the F2P stuff was still very balanced compared to the P2P stuff. P2P stuff was just faster and easier to get in general. Don't recall ever hearing about hackers/cheater in that game tho.

World of Warcraft; (RPG)
    Used to be a WoW addict, hear they have a F2P option now that is heavily limited compared to the P2P version.Level Cap at 20, can't trade with players, can't join guilds, and more things. All Players share the same server, during my 4 years of playing it only seen 3 hacker/cheaters in the game.

Team Fortress 2; (FPS)
    Since it went to F2P, Valve allowed players to host their own servers with requirements. These servers have a Valve required anti-cheat but also usually have local Admin volunteers that enforce the servers rules (most rules are just no cheating, hacking, or being a jerk). Good servers will have a Admin on call nearly all the time to call in to handle any rule breakers. There are cheaters/hackers from time to time but most servers will have a admin to ban them from the server on the spot. Since your Steam account is required to play on these servers a IP change won't get around the ban. You need a new steam account.

Edit; Stupid censor filter.
    Team Fortress 2; (FPS)
    Since it went to F2P, Valve allowed players to host their own servers with requirements. These servers have a Valve required anti-cheat but also usually have local Admin volunteers that enforce the servers rules (most rules are just no cheating, hacking, or being a jerk). Good servers will have a Admin on call nearly all the time to call in to handle any rule breakers. There are cheaters/hackers from time to time but most servers will have a admin to ban them from the server on the spot. Since your Steam account is required to play on these servers a IP change won't get around the ban. You need a new steam account.

actually, wrong.
    they always allowed users to host their own servers (example from 2008 here), and VAC is not required.

it's entirely optional but yes it will of course enhance the game experience as it'll ban cheaters (as in a VAC ban in the account).

a server ban will only ban the guy from that server, but a VAC ban will lock the user out of all VAC servers (meaning he'll have to play in non-VAC servers).

on topic.
    a server restriction like that might actually work, it'll depend on what the developer intends though.

as far as I know they don't want it to be something like "paying to play without cheaters" and leaving those who don't have VIP guns with the rest (cheaters).

just keep in mind that it would not be a perfect solution as there are cheaters with VIP guns.
    a much lower quantity though of course.
  • actually, wrong.
    they always allowed users to host their own servers (example from 2008 here), and VAC is not required.

it's entirely optional but yes it will of course enhance the game experience as it'll ban cheaters (as in a VAC ban in the account).

a server ban will only ban the guy from that server, but a VAC ban will lock the user out of all VAC servers (meaning he'll have to play in non-VAC servers).

on topic.
    a server restriction like that might actually work, it'll depend on what the developer intends though.

as far as I know they don't want it to be something like "paying to play without cheaters" and leaving those who don't have VIP guns with the rest (cheaters).

just keep in mind that it would not be a perfect solution as there are cheaters with VIP guns.
    a much lower quantity though of course.

still new to TF2 so I don't know the history. Tho I have never seen a Server that doesn't have VAC on it.

man i dont post count farm watsoever... this is a very silly thing to bring up actually i been reading ur posts on the forums u seemed a bit mature to me than that.. all my reply to you was just trying to joke with you as u r a fellow egyptian i thought u would take the joke but just so u kno i can quote a post i like n say this^ as i like i seen it many times on the forums never seen anyone comment about it... this^ means i agree with the point couldnt have said it better... go to my forum profile see my posts and u will figure out that i couldnt care less about this post farm count thing... but if u think about it that way... then consider this 1 more post farm count just to annoy you!!!
    still new to TF2 so I don't know the history. Tho I have never seen a Server that doesn't have VAC on it.

:o add me on steam for tf2? Been playing awhilee

I do believe it's 99% of the servers have VAC though.
  • i want this so instead of 13 out of 16 people having m4 vip in a west coast room, maybe 12 or 11