make the wrench perm at 100 coupons u cheap ?$*&%"!

take out that crappy Winchester and put in a perm wrench hell make it 200 coupons I don't care but there needs to be a perm melee back in coupons because the black market is not a reliable way to get a melee weapon permanently. right now its the only way and its a huge rip because n e 1 who wants a perm melee is gunna have to spend somewhere around 150 dollars .z8 should be ashamed because that's ridiculous for a game when it costs them nothing. shame on u z8 ):

Comments

• in CF EU you can buy it 1 day for 1000 GP , lol....

+1
  • Agreed about the removal of the winchester
    Not beacuse it is crappy but you can get the same weapon(with normal skin)on gp crates
    Yes there should be a melee at coupon section but im not really fond of wrench...
    I'd prefer machete or police baton or the returning of the axe of course
    Edit: replacing the useless sl8 with a perm melee at 80 coupons is a good option imo
    They just changed the weapons on 100 coupons so i dont think something there is going to change anytime soon
  • ben356 wrote: »
    take out that crappy Winchester and put in a perm wrench hell make it 200 coupons I don't care but there needs to be a perm melee back in coupons because the black market is not a reliable way to get a melee weapon permanently. right now its the only way and its a huge rip because n e 1 who wants a perm melee is gunna have to spend somewhere around 150 dollars .z8 should be ashamed because that's ridiculous for a game when it costs them nothing. shame on u z8 ):

Ain't gonna happened cause wrench is not gold version.
    Also i don't think that winchister is crappy cause some specific people can actually aim with it. So it's not problem in weapon, it's problem in player.
    So they won't change the 100 coupon weapons for another 3-4 years. So you have to deal with it.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Ain't gonna happened cause wrench is not gold version.
    Also i don't think that winchister is crappy cause some specific people can actually aim with it. So it's not problem in weapon, it's problem in player.
    So they won't change the 100 coupon weapons for another 3-4 years. So you have to deal with it.

First off Nate Ive heard of your Winchester skills .sorry for hating on the Winchester.I'm sure in the right hands it can b used effectively. (:

But z8 didn't even improve it from the crate version.I'm only asking for a melee at the 100 coupon mark because I know that if they did bring in a melee to the coupons it would b 100 coupons.

i know there is currently no gold variant of the wrench (although a gold wrench would b awesome).its just the black market is way to expensive and yet it's the only way to obtain a perm melee.it shouldn't be that way people should be able to obtain a melee permanently at a reasonable price so they can enjoy crossfires unique melee system.

Mabe some day they can make a new extended slot at like 125 coupons for a gold wrench(if they decided to introduce a gold wrench).your probably right it's not gunna change any time soon and tbh I think them bringing a melee back to coupons is a pipe dream but that won't stop me from trying.
  • When a permanent axe was in coupons, people simply had no incentive to buy any permanent melee crate or try to get any of the axe reskins. Putting a perm melee for coupons decreases the profit they make, at least I assume that's why they removed it.

Back in the day the "best" weapons in the game were for 100 coupons in black market, but when the VIP items got released a new better tier of weapons was available so they moved some of the better weapons there and gave them better skins and extra features.
  • ben356 wrote: »
    First off Nate Ive heard of your Winchester skills .sorry for hating on the Winchester.I'm sure in the right hands it can b used effectively. (:

But z8 didn't even improve it from the crate version.I'm only asking for a melee at the 100 coupon mark because I know that if they did bring in a melee to the coupons it would b 100 coupons.

i know there is currently no gold variant of the wrench (although a gold wrench would b awesome).its just the black market is way to expensive and yet it's the only way to obtain a perm melee.it shouldn't be that way people should be able to obtain a melee permanently at a reasonable price so they can enjoy crossfires unique melee system.

Mabe some day they can make a new extended slot at like 125 coupons for a gold wrench(if they decided to introduce a gold wrench).your probably right it's not gunna change any time soon and tbh I think them bringing a melee back to coupons is a pipe dream but that won't stop me from trying.

Ehm first that was BlindRob who was the Winchester player not me(even though i am decent with Winchester. Even tough it's hard to use Winchester, but yet again it's basic thing to learn how to do drag shots and to learn aiming. Winchester is a great gun, you should try to get.
    As for melee for coupons you can easy get 15 coupons for 30 days axe and keep continue playing. From my point i didn't saw wrench gold on other cf versions(even i shouldn't even speak about the other versions).
    this cf version maybe will never put perm melee weapon(that's what i heard from saidin's interview). Best way are 2 options:
    Either buy zps to get kukri,brass knuckless or aluminium bat or you could try to get coupons everytime from gp crates and purchase for axe or 90 days of wrench(but that will take a while till you get 90 days again).
    From the part of 120 coupons extended, it could happened but it could probably be in far future from now.
    Rewards from cfna are far better than others versions, so that my suggestion is that you try ask for zps from someone or keep playing for gps to spend on crates.
  • I don't really see any problem with the winchester gold. It is actually a good weapon if you can use it. Usually gold weapons cost 100 cupons ( except for De Gold ) and I don't think that they are going to put permanent wrench in cupons. I'd like to see the permanent axe again but that is about it. We shouldn't expect any other permanent melee weapon in cupons system.
  • +1 on Perm melee return.

Saidin said on the interview with CrossFireDatabase, "If [the gamers] are happy we are happy"
  • +1
    It doesn't even have a to be wrench it could be the return of the permanent axe they have in their vault
  • wcg knife with a gold skin for 100 coupons .. enough said :)
  • +1 i agree to remove winchester and put other weapon much better / melee
  • bring back the damm axe or put shovel or kukri for 100 coupons. But the VIP kukri is coming so i dont think they will put kukri in the coupon exchange system.