Black Market

Hi there guys,

I had group of friends spinning crate in the black market. What brought to my attention, is how they all mention about having more guns in the black market. They are not much of a ZP person, meaning they rely on their GP.

What im trying to say is, there should be more guns added to the GP Black Market section. Giving the chance for other people in the In Game Community to have a chance to obtain a gun from the GP Section. Either way, we all work hard, being active to get a lot of GP. So why not right?

They should also get creative with the GP side of the Black Market.

Let me know what you guys think. If this was suggested before, please dont comment saying "this was suggested before". All i ask is your opinion on this.

Thanks

Comments

• I like to have more GP Crates (Even though I have never won one -_- ) but Z8 make money out of ZP so they want to make sure they are making the money which is how a Free2Play game works. I bet they will add a new GP Crate sooner or later since alot of people are asking for it but for now it is all about the ZP Crates.
  • Z8 would never do something that don't brings them money...they will add 2-3 ZP guns on black market every patch for the "collectors"...

so we won't see any changes on the BP/Gp creates/Coppuns exchange in in the near future... we will see only ZP creates and VIP guns =(
  • I am aware on how they make their money. I'm a gaming designer/developer. Just thought on what you guys think if/when this was to happen.

It's not much to add couple of good guns in GP sections, either way, ZP section is flooded. So 1,2,3 new guns wouldnt hurt.
  • I think we should get some new GP weapons overall remember we do have people which don't have the money for ZP so they are stuck with GP and I think they should be able to enjoy the game like the rest at least 5 new ZP crates and 1 or 2 GP crates to be kind. I am not speaking about overpowered guns maybe just camo versions of guns thats all.
  • I do support your idead but as you may know this is a free to play game and they need to get money with something. As z8games stated ZP it is not free for them. When they give away ZP like Spin the Wheel they are actually paying for that ZP to give away to players. They can generate ZP for free but if that ZP is spent in game then they are the ones that payed the starting amount. We might see more GP content this year hopefully.
  • arent gp guns for collectors to?

most are ****

the good ones arent allowed competitively, and people will use them and still complain about zp ones

xm8 user complains about m4 ib
    de camo user complains about mauser

reg m4 and ak are plenty, the extra ammo etc on the expensive variants only gives you extra frags on occasion (unless you make a point of playing wbang heavy maps)