arabic dagger

i hope CROSSFIRE create new melee weapons like omani dagger or yemeni dagger will be the best melee weapon ever made >>>XDDD>

SEE THIS PHOTOS:

OMANI DAGGER

MszvS.jpg
pmQLL.jpg
tZ4V8.jpg

OR YEMENI ONE

LhPqP.jpg
CFIQS.jpg
kRcCf.jpg

Comments

• 1. wrong section, should go in suggestions
    2. Why only honor your country? Lets honor other player's country! lets add a dagger, a two-handed sword, a samurai sword....no, just no
  • I couldn't imagine a range shorter than a knife.
  • I think it should be added, should be 1 hit left click, and SHOULD BE shorter range than knife x3

~also SHOULD BE GP buyable for 1m GP >:3 ~or a GP crate wep x3 huehue
  • I've got one of those when I bought it at a souk back in 1st grade when I lived in Saudi.
  • 0z0mulsion wrote: »
    Looks horribly impractical to use IRL...
    decorative.
    they had swords and arrows and such for actually cappin foos.

moved to suggestions, some racist trash removed.

i have no opinion on the suggestion itself, other than that we have plenty of melee and as someone mentioned, honoring every culture would be a hassle and a half.
  • I'd like to see a 2X4 melee like Hacksaw Jim Duggan used to use!

wpid-hacksaw-jim-duggan.jpg
  • Its awful
    And this is crossfire Na/UK
    So american/european staff should be introduced
    Arabic things have nothing to do with our version
  • I_Lt wrote: »
    Its awful

I don't think a magical staff should be introduced. That's even more awful. That has nothing to do with guns at all.
  • DREAD_USA wrote: »
    I don't think a magical staff should be introduced. That's even more awful. That has nothing to do with guns at all.

I mean things/equipment
    Staff?stuff? I dont remember which one is the right word :p
    Its awful

I will now list some of the guns that we shouldn't have in our version according to your logic:

- AK47 and all its variants (Russia)
    - AK74 (Russia)
    - RPK and all its variants (Russia)
    - Kukri and all its variants (Nepalese)
    - Desert Eagle and all its variants (Israel)
    - TAR-21 (Israel)
    - Kris (Southeast Asia)
    - K1 (South Korea)
    - K2 (South Korea)
    - Galil ARM and its variants (Israel)
    - Micro Galil and all its variants (Israel)
    - Uzi, Dual Uzi and all its variants (Israel)
    - QBZ and its variants (China)
    - PP-19 Bizon and its variants (Russia)
    - Katana (Asia)
    I_Lt wrote: »
    Judging from your post, one might get the impression that your statement merely reflects your aversion for arabian players rather than your convictions that there should only be North American and European stuff in this CF version.
    Your signature also gives further reason to support this view.

The OP just made a suggestion. The fact that he supposed a weapon from the region he comes from shouldn't be that surprising as many people tend to think that stuff from their home region is the best.
    Besides, he has the same right to suggest whatever he wants as everyone else. And you as well as everyone else here HAS to respect that. Simple as that.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Don't forget about the Dragunov sniper rifle since we're pointing fingers at skewed logic!
  • It gets so complicated when people without a firm grasp of logic and causality pretend to have one..

It's just a dagger.
    Absolutely fantastic how everything boils down to "but thats foregin, must be bad!" in some simple, simple minds.
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    I will now list some of the guns that we shouldn't have in our version according to your logic:

Your signature also gives further reason to support this view.

The OP just made a suggestion. The fact that he supposed a weapon from the region he comes from shouldn't be that surprising as many people tend to think that stuff from their home region is the best.
    Besides, he has the same right to suggest whatever he wants as everyone else. And you as well as everyone else here HAS to respect that. Simple as that.

best regards,
    Urkel

And since he has the right to suggest something i also have the right to answer/crtisize his post
    And yes i dont like arabs its my right to believe whatever i want and you have to respect this too
    I have seen posts in the past like "why only xmas?add ramazan too"
    But this is cf na/uk its a miracle they are even able to play
    They should have their own version where they could add any arabic daggers they want
    And since he has the right to suggest something i also have the right to answer/crtisize his post
    And yes i dont like arabs its my right to believe whatever i want and you have to respect this too
    I have seen posts in the past like "why only xmas?add ramazan too"
    But this is cf na/uk its a miracle they are even able to play
    They should have their own version where they could add any arabic daggers they want

Bigotry. It's such a simple solution for some people. People will not respect you for that. You go from calling beautifully designed pictures of weapons awful to wanting to add a magical staff and then to hating on people over making suggestions to add features in a game. I agree with Mod Dot. It's just a dagger. And +1 for any new content as always. Grow up and show a little moral fortitude why don't ya.
    Bigotry. It's such a simple solution for some people. People will not respect you for that. You go from calling beautifully designed pictures of weapons awful to wanting to add a magical staff and then to hating on people over making suggestions to add features in a game. I agree with Mod Dot. It's just a dagger. And +1 for any new content as always. Grow up and show a little moral fortitude why don't ya.

I explained before what i wanted to mention with the word staff
    I just didnt like the dagger and i expressed that with my own way
  • If you don't like the dagger you're racist.

If you're racist and want implement your cultural items to stamp your mark on CF you're not racist.
  • It would be cool to see a new right click animation with it... like if you aim at a body the dagger goes off-screen for a kidney stab, if pointing at the head you can shank the neck.

For a left click animation, you can swipe diagonally from upper left to lower right, or if you hold it down, it would then form an X figure with its swiping.

PS, make it a GP crate. +9001

@Chimpzz:
    1266418652493.gif
    That would serve better. <3
    I explained before what i wanted to mention with the word staff
    I just didnt like the dagger and i expressed that with my own way

We all see what you wrote and meant. And it's disgusting for someone to have that mentality in this day and age especially for someone to act that way in a global community.

If you are from where you claim to be then I would suggest you to familiarize yourself with the civil liberties section of the United States Constitution otherwise known as the Bill of Rights. Especially the first amendment to the constitution. Even in the preamble to the constitution it is written that every human is born with certain inalienable rights.

So many people have fought and died for these rights. People from all over the world hold up high these ideals. Believing in having these freedoms and then showing hatred and bigotry towards other people is not something that I would be proud of or ask respect for.
  • iC00kiez wrote: »
    1. wrong section, should go in suggestions
    2. Why only honor your country? Lets honor other player's country! lets add a dagger, a two-handed sword, a samurai sword....no, just no

HAHAHAHAHA lmao.. btw the samurai sword is already here.

OT : No, it would make the game items belong to MMORPG Fantasy stuff/weapons... etc
    We all see what you wrote and meant. And it's disgusting for someone to have that mentality in this day and age especially for someone to act that way in a global community.

If you are from where you claim to be then I would suggest you to familiarize yourself with the civil liberties section of the United States Constitution otherwise known as the Bill of Rights. Especially the first amendment to the constitution. Even in the preamble to the constitution it is written that every human is born with certain inalienable rights.

So many people have fought and died for these rights. People from all over the world hold up high these ideals. Believing in having these freedoms and then showing hatred and bigotry towards other people is not something that I would be proud of or ask respect for.

Familiarize with the civil liberties of the USA?
    Lmao even the american government doesnt respect its own laws
    Are you aware of the latest surveillance scandal?
    OT: Unfortunatetly you forget that one of the civil rights is free speech so i am allowed to express my
    beliefs even you like them or not
    And in this day and age as you said( lets take as an example USA) there are still existing ghettos , restaurants only for "white" people etc etc
    The world is cruel and none is perfect so i cant understand why you are so surprised
    And i have my own reasons to act like that and its my right
    Familiarize with the civil liberties of the USA?
    Lmao even the american government doesnt respect its own laws
    Are you aware of the latest surveillance scandal?
    OT: Unfortunatetly you forget that one of the civil rights is free speech so i am allowed to express my
    beliefs even you like them or not
    And in this day and age as you said( lets take as an example USA) there are still existing ghettos , restaurants only for "white" people etc etc
    The world is cruel and none is perfect so i cant understand why you are so surprised
    And i have my own reasons to act like that and its my right

Bigotry has no place in an educated society. Most all scandals arise mostly because people with few ethics have done something wrong. Are you aware that the U.S govt is of the people by the people and we do abide by the laws or you get penalized for breaking them. Most everyone in the world would like to live with the freedoms that Americans have. Our ideals and liberty are held in the highest regard everywhere. Did you know that? I'm a patriot. What are you? There should be no place for illiterate bigots in this day and time, anywhere.

I certainly don't like the bigot attitude you are potraying and you said we had to respect that.
    I_Lt wrote: »
    On that point you are very mistaking and wrong. Nobody will give you an inkling of respect for showing your ass over racist b.s. other than another nut-job I'm sure. But that's your right to show how (put derogatory adjective here) you are.

On that note I hope that an Arabic dagger is introduced into the game and you get owned by it every time some kid pulls it out just for karma's sake.
    Most everyone in the world would like to live with the freedoms that Americans have..

The freedoms that americans have?
    Like what?
    Picking a weapon because you are allowed and start killing anyone you find in your way?
    Or take a walk on a street and being watched by 100 different surveillance cameras?
    American ideals and freedom arent in such high regard as you think
    On the other hand when USA makes war against afghanistan iraq or any other country and americans say "we are doing this for liberty" the whole world is laughing

You also call me bigot
    I dont know this word
    But tell me did anyone ever burn your house because your religion?
    I used to live on Lebanon and arabs burnt my house twice
    Do you know why?
    Because im a christian
    When they dont respect my rights to believe in any religion i want and my own property how am i supposed to act you dump?
    Hypothetically everything is perfect
    Practically nothing works
    And as i stated before the world is cruel
    Because you have a good life (as i can see from the money you spend on the game) it doesnt mean that everyone else lives like you or have the same experiences with you
    Not everyone lives "the american dream" and have a good life so as to have thoughts like yours
    The freedoms that americans have?
    Like what?
    Picking a weapon because you are allowed and start killing anyone you find in your way?
    Or take a walk on a street and being watched by 100 different surveillance cameras?
    On the other hand when USA makes war against afghanistan iraq or any other country and americans say "we are doing this for liberty" the whole world is laughing

Not everyone lives "the american dream" and have a good life so as to have thoughts like yours

The American dream only makes sense if you're sleeping. - Lowkey

2dtsnmg.jpg
  • The freedoms that americans have?
    Like what?

Freedom, Independence, democracy. The freedom to make your own choices. Freedom to worship. Freedom to select what religion you will be a part of. The list is quite extensive and I don't have time to write them all for you. Suggestion would be to start reading the constitution like I told you before.

That's more idiot talk right? Deserves no answer. You should know better.

Is it a public street? Or a private street? Doesn't matter. If you're outside people can see you period. Get used to it, it's a fact of life.

I know this for fact. Again you are in error. As noted by your comment below.

You write like a third grader. Those other buttons on the keyboard are meant to be used also in spelling. If you want to point fingers at keeping world peace than you need to familiarize your self with NATO. North Atlantic Treaty Organization. It's membership was created after World War II with the defeat of the German and Japanese Tyranny that loomed over a vast majority of the world before you were born.

You also call me bigot

That's right. I did. You are. You showed us all your prejudice towards the Arabic culture and people and then go on to state that everyone has to respect that.. They don't and won't. And this game forum isn't the correct forum for you to be spewing your vile against other people just wanting to enjoy this game in the first place.

I dont know this word

That much I figured when I saw your first hate filled comment.
    You are the classic epitome of bigotry and don't even know it.

But tell me did anyone ever burn your house because your religion?

Nope. My neighbors are respectful of me and my beliefs.

I used to live on Lebanon and arabs burnt my house twice
    Do you know why?
    Because im a christian

When they dont respect my rights to believe in any religion i want and my own property how am i supposed to act you dump?

If you're a true Christian than you should find forgiveness in your heart. The bible even says don't live like that with a grudge because it will make your heart black.

Hypothetically everything is perfect
    Practically nothing works
    And as i stated before the world is cruel

The world is what you make of it for yourself. I see the world filled with goodness.

Because you have a good life (as i can see from the money you spend on the game) it doesnt mean that everyone else lives like you or have the same experiences with you

You really can't see whether I spent any money on it or not. But you know what? Hard work, diligence, perseverance and good social ethics allow me to be where I am. Not bigotry, hatred and jealousy.

You said it right there. I guess you do understand. That's what people all over the world want. "The American Dream". Where they can live free because of the brave men and women that have fought to preserve our constitution.
  • well for having the right to express my opinions... i think that i am free to say that any human like you making less of any other humans... by that he becomes the lowest of humans... the people who burnt your house are low and this dosent make you different than them... i really doubt you lived in lebanon then say you hate arabs and start genralizing everything about them... if you lived in lebanon you would understand the vast social variety this country has... they been at many civil wars for that matter (maybe u lived there at the time?) ... but normally any NORMAL human being just want to live in peace and wouldnt really mind if someone is arab or christian or asian or what so ever
This discussion has been closed.