Replay Additions

Taking a step into this turf can mean death, here I go.

The Replay system in my opinion could benefit having a few more features thrown in, mainly for video editors.

Camera Tilt:
Wasn't sure how to explain this but it's a simple concept. Currently you can only move and look around when you're in free roam first person view (F3), panning left/right is perfect but you cannot pan down/up. So being able to pan up/down would help out video makers.

Flexible Watch Speeds:
We currently have normal, 2x,4x and 8x speed but it would be very nice if a 3x, 5x, 6x and 7x were included. Maybe hold Left Shift to enable these extra speeds when pressing left/right arrow keys.

Slow Motion:
This is more of a dream, you'll have to correct me here but I think slowmotion is something built into the engine itself? Either way would be too good to be true.

Rename Your Replay:
Have the option to rename your Replay either in the Replay selection menu or when you're actually inside the Replay itself.

Replay Sharing/ Rating System:
Share Replays with Friends/ Clan Members or anyone of your choice all whilst ingame and give a rating out of 5. Maybe a dedicated section that has all publically shared Replays with given title, username, description, times downloaded, rating etc.

Comments