BP Mall Suggestion

I know that crossfire announced that they will no longer add anymore items such as permanent weapons to the bonus point mall. I feel, however, this is a missed opportunity to make money. Bonus points can only be obtained via purchasing ZP. Based on other threads I have read regarding the BP mall, crossfire stopped adding items to the BP mall because it was not profitable and gave people essentially free permanent weapons like the AK and M4 silver. One of the reasons why this wasn't very profitable was because of the amount of bp needed these weapons. Instead of making perm weapons such as the M4 worth under 10k bp, why not increase the amount of bp needed to purchase these weapons, in order to get people purchase more ZP to get the bp needed to purchase the weapon in the bp mall. With that said, here is my suggestion.

There will be a total of 3 crates, each a different tier. One crate is Tier 1 will be the lowest tier, and thus will cost the least amount of bp. Another crate will be Tier 2 and will be more expensive than Tier 1, and Tier 3 will be the most expensive and the best tier.

The Tier 1 crate will cost about 30000 bp or about $300 dollars worth of ZP. In this crate, you will be guaranteed one random non-new or non-hot zp crate gun. In other words, you will not be able to win the M4-patriot, m4-custom, AWM-magma (for now maybe), etc unless they no longer labeled as hot or new on the black market. Any other gun like the Scar light-LM, AK-knife, etc can potentially be won. This will provide incentives for new and old players to purchase ZP in order to get bp charged onto their account. In addition, it provides a bit of relief for those who spend large amounts of ZP. If you were to spend $300+ dollars of ZP and fail to win a permanent gun from the black market, you will at least be guaranteed one perm ZP crate gun by purchasing the Tier 1 crate. This would make people feel that they didn't just completely waste all their money on squat and, as a result, will feel some sort of gratification because they at least got one permanent gun.

The Next Tier, Tier 2 is a seasonal deluxe crate. This Tier will only be available for purchase when there is a seasonal crate in the black markets such as spring, Xmas, or Halloween, for example. This crate will contain retired seasonal weapons that were in their respective seasonal crate ( Please not that retired spring guns, such as the M4-spring would only be available during the spring patch, retired Halloween guns such as the Jackhammer-H would only be available during the halloween patch, etc.). Like in the Tier 1 crate, the chance of winning a particular gun during their respective seasons is random. If you purchase a seasonal crate during spring, you have a chance of winning M4-spring, M4-flower power, Ak-flower power,etc. IF AND ONLY IF the gun were to reemerge in seasonal ZP crates on the black market, you would not be able to win it via this crate. For example, the Mauser-H. The Masuer-H was available in the 2012 patch. Because it was also in the Halloween crate in the 2013 patch, you would not be able to win it in this seasonal bp crate. The price of a Tier 2 crate is 90000 bp or $900 worth of ZP, assuming you have 0 bp. Since a lot of people spend large amounts of ZP prior to seasonal patches and because seasonal weapons are more sought after, the price is a lot higher compared to Tier 1 crates. In addition, not many people spend $900, and thus it will preserve the rarity of some seasonal weapons such as the M4-spring.

The last crate tier, T3, is the M4 tiger gold tier. This crate can be purchased only by the most devoted player base, those that donate/purchase large amounts of ZP. You are guaranteed the M4 tiger gold in this tier. For 500000bp, or $5000 worth of ZP can you purchase this crate. Only a hand full of individuals will be willing to purchase $5000 worth of ZP. As a result, rarity of the M4 tiger will be preserved and those that truly want to get their hands on this gun have the opportunity to get it since its removal from coupons.

Please let me know what you guys think of this suggestions. I am really curious to see how the crossfire player base feels about my Idea. NOTE that these BP prices may be considered outrageous by some. So if that's an issue, let me know what a reasonable price would be. Do you see any flaws with this? What could go wrong should this be implemented, should it ever be implemented?

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• varicous wrote: »
    I know that crossfire announced that they will no longer add anymore items such as permanent weapons to the bonus point mall. I feel, however, this is a missed opportunity to make money. Bonus points can only be obtained via purchasing ZP. Based on other threads I have read regarding the BP mall, crossfire stopped adding items to the BP mall because it was not profitable and gave people essentially free permanent weapons like the AK and M4 silver. One of the reasons why this wasn't very profitable was because of the amount of bp needed these weapons. Instead of making perm weapons such as the M4 worth under 10k bp, why not increase the amount of bp needed to purchase these weapons, in order to get people purchase more ZP to get the bp needed to purchase the weapon in the bp mall. With that said, here is my suggestion.

There will be a total of 3 crates, each a different tier. One crate is Tier 1 will be the lowest tier, and thus will cost the least amount of bp. Another crate will be Tier 2 and will be more expensive than Tier 1, and Tier 3 will be the most expensive and the best tier.

The Tier 1 crate will cost about 30000 bp or about $300 dollars worth of ZP. In this crate, you will be guaranteed one random non-new or non-hot zp crate gun. In other words, you will not be able to win the M4-patriot, m4-custom, AWM-magma (for now maybe), etc unless they no longer labeled as hot or new on the black market. Any other gun like the Scar light-LM, AK-knife, etc can potentially be won. This will provide incentives for new and old players to purchase ZP in order to get bp charged onto their account. In addition, it provides a bit of relief for those who spend large amounts of ZP. If you were to spend $300+ dollars of ZP and fail to win a permanent gun from the black market, you will at least be guaranteed one perm ZP crate gun by purchasing the Tier 1 crate. This would make people feel that they didn't just completely waste all their money on squat and, as a result, will feel some sort of gratification because they at least got one permanent gun.

The Next Tier, Tier 2 is a seasonal deluxe crate. This Tier will only be available for purchase when there is a seasonal crate in the black markets such as spring, Xmas, or Halloween, for example. This crate will contain retired seasonal weapons that were in their respective seasonal crate ( Please not that retired spring guns, such as the M4-spring would only be available during the spring patch, retired Halloween guns such as the Jackhammer-H would only be available during the halloween patch, etc.). Like in the Tier 1 crate, the chance of winning a particular gun during their respective seasons is random. If you purchase a seasonal crate during spring, you have a chance of winning M4-spring, M4-flower power, Ak-flower power,etc. IF AND ONLY IF the gun were to reemerge in seasonal ZP crates on the black market, you would not be able to win it via this crate. For example, the Mauser-H. The Masuer-H was available in the 2012 patch. Because it was also in the Halloween crate in the 2013 patch, you would not be able to win it in this seasonal bp crate. The price of a Tier 2 crate is 90000 bp or $900 worth of ZP, assuming you have 0 bp. Since a lot of people spend large amounts of ZP prior to seasonal patches and because seasonal weapons are more sought after, the price is a lot higher compared to Tier 1 crates. In addition, not many people spend $900, and thus it will preserve the rarity of some seasonal weapons such as the M4-spring.

The last crate tier, T3, is the M4 tiger gold tier. This crate can be purchased only by the most devoted player base, those that donate/purchase large amounts of ZP. You are guaranteed the M4 tiger gold in this tier. For 500000bp, or $5000 worth of ZP can you purchase this crate. Only a hand full of individuals will be willing to purchase $5000 worth of ZP. As a result, rarity of the M4 tiger will be preserved and those that truly want to get their hands on this gun have the opportunity to get it since its removal from coupons.

Please let me know what you guys think of this suggestions. I am really curious to see how the crossfire player base feels about my Idea. NOTE that these BP prices may be considered outrageous by some. So if that's an issue, let me know what a reasonable price would be. Do you see any flaws with this? What could go wrong should this be implemented, should it ever be implemented?

Thanks for your time!

I like the idea of tier 1, but tier 2 removes the point of having a seasonal crate (they're easy to win anyways) and tier 3 is outright ridiculous.
  • Ok.. I like your idea.. but the amount of BP is ridiculous... 5000$ worth of money for a gold tiger m4? Thats insane... The idea is good, but the example is downright outrageous..
  • I know the price is ridiculous, and I feel the same way. The only reason why i suggest such a high price was to preserve the rarity of the M4 tiger gold. The fact it's an extremely rare gun and sought after should stay where it's at. Would you consider eliminating this tier or cranking down the price for it?
  • I agree, i didn't realize this until after I posted it. The only reason why i suggested it was to give players an opportunity to win retired seasonal weapons during their respective season. Instead of seasonal weapons, what would u think if the Tier 2 crate would give you a change of winning a new and or HOT ZP crate gun? The ZP crate guns that T1 does not offer.