Vote Kick System

Hello.
I am writing to you because i am ****ed off by the voting system. I get a lot of kicks because my score in a round of mutation mode or hero mode or hmx or team death match etc. is too high and almost everyone says that i am hacker or cheater. I donated for crossfire a lot of money, i spent a lot of ZP, i have vip item and i think this is not fair.
Also my friend is complaining and he dont like the vote system because when he get a high score in mm or hm or hmx he gets vote kick. Please do something about this ! Change the votekick system !
I do not buy credits for this game to get kicked off by anyone who thinks i am cheater...

Thank you

Comments

• Theres nothing much to do about it... if the room wants to kick you they will... and i play alot of MM on my own and i know thats where its the worst... once i was in a room, just when i joined they was kicking ace and it ended up something like 9-2, and they kept kicking ace until they were 3 people left -.-

You could try making a legendary 'F12 Macro' ^^ that uses your F7, F8 And F9.

Or just play with a lot of friends and make the room unable to kick you!

Good luck and have fun playing MM!
  • That's why I play mostly ZM now, at least for the most part if you're doing well people want to keep you in the game with them. About the only thing you can do in mutation is either play with enough friends to nullify any kick attempts against you, or join games late and just play a few rounds, and whenever you're among the few remaining soldiers just let the mutants kill you.
  • voyager40 wrote: »
    That's why I play mostly ZM now, at least for the most part if you're doing well people want to keep you in the game with them. About the only thing you can do in mutation is either play with enough friends to nullify any kick attempts against you, or join games late and just play a few rounds, and whenever you're among the few remaining soldiers just let the mutants kill you.

I have to agree with you that ZM is the mode you will get votekicked least from, but there still that ****** in 1/50 games... that votekicks you when the boss have around 5% Hp Left ._.

And i personally Never fool around on Mutation modes to not get votekicked ^¸^
  • If you don't have a tag along team of friends the best thing to do is simply ask "Who is kicking" whilst they are kicking and then kick them afterwards.

It works a lot of the time and it is really satisfying watching your kicker get kicked whilst he is spamming "pls f12 no hak".
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    If you don't have a tag along team of friends the best thing to do is simply ask "Who is kicking" whilst they are kicking and then kick them afterwards.

It works a lot of the time and it is really satisfying watching your kicker get kicked whilst he is spamming "pls f12 no hak".

I guess you haven't really experienced real no-reason kicking in UK1...

Sometimes when i enter a HM room and wait for the next round to start, i randomlly votekick Another person that just joined... to see what the no-reason kick rate is on and when it goes instantly to 10-1 after 2 seconds... i'll just leave.
  • I've played this game since it came out I know the players are trash, I don't respect any of them until they prove themselves.

I get kicked before making any kills in a lot of rooms just after I join they scream "the hacker has join kick him fast" or some other mixture of incoherent third world semi English that they speak.
  • Well... it have been getting worse lately, on some servers its just f*cked up how much they no-reason kick.

If i kicked when i join a room... i just change channel ^^
  • Well. This happens to me all the time.... The people kicking are always those people who DO NOT speak any English at all. They can't even use their own head to see that you're not hacking.
  • Well. This happens to me all the time.... The people kicking are always those people who DO NOT speak any English at all. They can't even use their own head to see that you're not hacking.

*Sends my legendary F12 macro once and politely asks* ''Please tell me... Whom dares to kick me without any proper reason ?!?

Kicks ends up at 2-16

Some random guy says ''it was xxallahswag69''

*kicks the no-reason kicker*

Kicks end up at 16-2

*Sighs* Do they never learn?
  • Just play with your friends/clan. At the past i got kicked tons of times. Since i play with my clan i never get kicked ;D

Regards, iAndrew.
  • iAndrewgg wrote: »
    Just play with your friends/clan. At the past i got kicked tons of times. Since i play with my clan i never get kicked ;D

Regards, iAndrew.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
  • I have spent over $3,500 and maybe even over $4000 on this game and the kick system is something that needs to be nullified and replaced with a better system, such as mods checking in on the rooms and such. I would happily do that, but I'm no mod... so it's up to those guys :/