Kicking Hackers/Unfair Kicking

I play crossfire maybe once a week so as you can imagine i'm not that good, i tend to stick to GR on Ghost mode which i actually do decent in. Occasionally i manage to pull amazing games of ghost mode (usually against newbs) and whenever i do i usually get kicked for hacking even though i don't, never have never will it sickens me (pretty convincing huh?) and it infuriates me more and more every time when i get kicked for hacks because i'm not quite good enough to play with players who are actually decent at the game and i'm far to good to play with newbs because if i do ill own them (very humble) and inevitably get kicked for hacking even though i never do. I wish there was some better way to vote for kicking that way people didn't get kicked just for being decent at the game. And in the same manner if i play with people far better than me i will get kicked for spraying or just generally not doing good which also doesn't seem right so i think someone should find a fairer way to vote on kicks for hacks or what not. idk how they would do so but it would be fantastic if they did

Comments

• Kicking is stupid as hell, in fact I've not seen that many hacker recently either.

They should definitely exempt players under certain circumstances so for example the account is over 3 years old and is still honorable.

After being kicked for 3-4-5 years you deserve to be exempt.
  • no one should ever be exempt from kicks. just because you have an honorable ribbon doesn't mean you'll never hack. people sell accounts, use dynamic ip's, etc. however, they could allow people who just made accounts unable to join alpha and bravo until they reach sgt. or so. it would reduce the number of hackers present late at night at br o'clock.
  • I'm not saying people should be exempt from kicks at all because you never know when someone might turn to the darkside but it shouldn't be so easy that people who play fairly who aren't total newbs get kicked just for doing a solid performance
  • Yes211 wrote: »
    no one should ever be exempt from kicks. just because you have an honorable ribbon doesn't mean you'll never hack. people sell accounts, use dynamic ip's, etc. however, they could allow people who just made accounts unable to join alpha and bravo until they reach sgt. or so. it would reduce the number of hackers present late at night at br o'clock.

That is like winning the lottery, not worth thinking about. Then you can report.