Idea to stop hackers from room/servers !!! [Saidin]

HOW TO STOP HACKING IN ROOMS/SERVERS....

POLICE MEMBER'S :
What is POLICE ? ( police is a normal player like me only i have option(acces) from Saidin to ban any player from room for 1-2-3-4-5 day's reason hack ),also i can ban with only proof that mean i need first to have a video when he play with hack and use it [360 spin],i can't banned any player if i don't have this proof with video because i can lose my account .

Make a YouTube account named PoliceBan and put there all VIDEOS from all Players who have taken banned :
example here -> youtube.com/watch?v=fBfyKEA6eBU

Make a new Section on forums like : PoliceBan BlackList
All player's nick with ban reason and link youtube .

When a player complains in the room that is a hacker there can send private message
/w Help112, and any player from group [POLICE] is online and see that one of them sends message back on who asks for help and asks for information the room so they could enter the room and clean up there

Saidin select 100 - 200 players who you know is for trust and fairplay , and provides certain contracts :.

1. Each player [police] is matched with 10,000zp month

2. any player who bans without reason and proof to the video, she is out option POLICE and risk to lose account permanently

3. You may not give anyone your personal account since you are in agreement with POLICE

For starters do not need to have the option to ban players, just to kick from the room,made to see how things are going with this option.

Is one of my ideas, i know that is something almost impossible, so i expect from anyone to say anything :) ....

Comments