Donation/designated improvement

Just a thought. Not looking to change the world or anything, but here goes:

Open a donation page for those who actually care about the game.
Have a section that you can click on where you would like your specific donation to go.
Whether its game upkeep, research into new modes/weapons, community management etc.
This also could be applied during the purchase of zp with a credit card. Just select a little bubble to where you want a portion of your money to go. I feel it would give us players a feeling of involvement and maybe turn around the community.

Get some more feedback from the community. Allow them to help you.
For example, say I donate 20k zp for community management. There could be different subcategories like community events, website upkeep, advertising etc.
Pick the subcategory you want to donate to. If said person picked events, allow a caster or mod or somebody to use that zp as a prize in an event/stream.

Say the person picked game upkeep, use however much was donated to help with anti-cheet research or new patch ideas or server maintenance. Not that money really applies to server maintenance but you get the idea.

Maybe the donation could be used for advertisement or acquiring licenses to expand the game further.

Z8/smile gate allows players to donate to each other. Why not to the providers?

If something like this already exists, well, I get a post count and whomever read this wont get back that 3 or so minutes of their lives.

Comments