JB Back At it

JBird here to suggest yet another great suggestion that will be completely overlooked. Also not sure if it was suggested yet. But anyways...

Spawn killing. I hate it. It's annoying. Not a way you wanna start a match. So my suggestion is offered the option to spawn manually if the player wants if the match already started. Press this key in a certain amount of time or you don't spawn. Or give a message saying "Spawn?" then click yes or no and add a timer. Personally it would make me happy, can't speak for others.

Comments

• ? This game already implements an anti-spawn trap device.

You can't get spawn trapped in CF because there is a 3 second period after you re-spawn where you can't be damaged (red indicator). You're probably referring to some situations like in Egypt where you can spawn perfectly unharmed in your base, but as soon as you step out of the base you get killed.

That is not spawn trapping, that is having a bad team that can't push through a couple of people camping outside of your base.
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3774843']? This game already implements an anti-spawn trap device.

You can't get spawn trapped in CF because there is a 3 second period after you re-spawn where you can't be damaged (red indicator). You're probably referring to some situations like in Egypt where you can spawn perfectly unharmed in your base, but as soon as you step out of the base you get killed.

That is not spawn trapping, that is having a bad team that can't push through a couple of people camping outside of your base.

You totally missed what I'm referring to. The main thing is the option to spawn or not. Nothing about anti spawn trap. This is mainly a ghost mode based suggestion.