Better for Ghost Mode gamers.

Since lately no weapons was guaranteed to the Ghost Mode players, like you gotta be lucky to win a BM permanent melee, and you must be a Zp freak to buy a silenced VIP, what about fixing only one side for now ?

What about a permanent melee which can be bought by coupons ? Old days "Permanent BC-Axe" used to be with 60 coupon, so you can re-put it again or any other good melee.

Golden knife was suggested before but it hasn't been took in consideration as I see, I wish you can do something about it.

Thank you.

Comments

• Vigo_rous wrote: »
    Since lately no weapons was guaranteed to the Ghost Mode players, like you gotta be lucky to win a BM permanent melee, and you must be a Zp freak to buy a silenced VIP, what about fixing only one side for now ?

What about a permanent melee which can be bought by coupons ? Old days "Permanent BC-Axe" used to be with 60 coupon, so you can re-put it again or any other good melee.

Golden knife was suggested before but it hasn't been took in consideration as I see, I wish you can do something about it.

Thank you.
    They don't have atm any plans for putting a perm melee weapons on coupons. Axe was removed for a reason and that's dead end.
    About being zp freak and extreme lucky in crates you don't have to be. You have knife, use it. You have so many item shop guns to buy from gp part. Also from vip guns there are only few and yet you would be kicked cause of ak or rpk vip(loud weapon in gm). New m4a1 will bring some "cooldowns" on it so that there will be a peace in it. Also from part of being a zp spender, you don't have to be. The game is f2p(you don't need to buy the game to play) and from spending money on this game thinking you'll win something is a big risk.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    They don't have atm any plans for putting a perm melee weapons on coupons. Axe was removed for a reason and that's dead end.
    About being zp freak and extreme lucky in crates you don't have to be. You have knife, use it. You have so many item shop guns to buy from gp part. Also from vip guns there are only few and yet you would be kicked cause of ak or rpk vip(loud weapon in gm). New m4a1 will bring some "cooldowns" on it so that there will be a peace in it. Also from part of being a zp spender, you don't have to be. The game is f2p(you don't need to buy the game to play) and from spending money on this game thinking you'll win something is a big risk.

I know that it isn't a must to charge on Zp, but for sure it brings some fun to my storage, for me I wasted thousands of Zp for a permanent melee but got nothing, so the idea is a solution which is between the free gaming and being a Zp millionaire. And I'm not suggesting Rifles, MGs, Pistols, etc.. I'm suggesting a melee which is the rarest thing being hold with a CF player, and it's needed the most for a GMer.
  • I would totally agree with this.
    I surely noticed how old users have good melee weapons.
    Like Royal-dragon axe for an example, which was able to get at some point.
    I personally think it would be good that there would be a way to get a decent melee weapon.
  • Shh be quiet and just say RIP ghostmode..
  • Just wait it out and see. I was lucky and got a perm axe when the octane crates were released. And if you buy zp attempting to get a perm melee why not just buy a temp one for a lengthy period of time? ie 90 day axe/kukri/katana ect. And there IS a perm melee still out there and is relatively easy to snag. The golden kukri.
  • 'Rux wrote:
    A[Legend;3774008']Shh be quiet and just say RIP ghostmode..

RIP Ghost Mode.
    Just wait it out and see. I was lucky and got a perm axe when the octane crates were released. And if you buy zp attempting to get a perm melee why not just buy a temp one for a lengthy period of time? ie 90 day axe/kukri/katana ect. And there IS a perm melee still out there and is relatively easy to snag. The golden kukri.

You're lucky as you said, others tried getting all types pf BM melees, but got nothing. That's why I've put that suggestion.
  • yeah bring back coupon axe
    slow heavy strong fun sexy pwn permanent
  • Crystal knife for 100 coupons (replacing the winchester ofc)

~hue we can dream!
  • Vigo_rous wrote: »
    What about a permanent melee which can be bought by coupons ? Old days "Permanent BC-Axe" used to be with 60 coupon,
    Actually it was by 50 coupons only, fortunately i got it..:o
  • No need i got m4a1 iron beast + perm axe + Kukri halloween :D :P
  • 'Rux wrote:
    A[Legend;3774008']Shh be quiet and just say RIP ghostmode..

yeah :))