Few Suggestions

I don't know if these are possible to be implemented but here goes.

-Get your Exp And GP even if you are kicked. But, not when you leave. I think getting kicked wouldn't be so bad if you got your earnings. It doesn't matter if hackers get kicked since they would be banned anyways and the earnings gained wouldn't matter. Also Kills And Deaths.

-A ribbon for playing a certain amount of time. Lets say, play Crossfire for 800 hours (or however many) and you get a ribbon for it. I think this would get people to play crossfire more often.

-Achievements for getting kills with certain guns. Ex. Get 1,000 kills with the M4A1 and you get 10 extra EXP or GP after every match for using that gun. Or however much GP or EXP.

-More extra GP events. Its not easy to earn GP so people would play more often at those events because GP in crossfire is probably more important.

But yeah those are some suggestions.

Comments

• 1) I would prefer to get my EXP and GP that I earned from a game that I got kicked from. It can be a real pain when you do really well in a game and then someone decides to kick you just for fun.

2) I think this ribbon would be easy for some and hard for others, I like the idea of this ribbon.

3) I think achievements with guns would take too long and I personally think it is not really needed at the moment.

4) To be honest, I do not think we need any more GP events at the moment, we are getting a 200% GP and EXP event this weekend. I think people need to earn their GP more than getting random events. It is easy enough to get GP already in my opinion.
  • - Yes please!

- Already is, Veteran Ribbons (kind of the same thing).

- Ehh, I don't know about that...

- I wish.

[EDIT] Dammit Truecore!
  • I just hope they implement the first one. Then kicking wouldnt be an issue
  • Yeah it would be great to keep our EXP and GP when we get kicked. Maybe we should get half of what we earned once we get kicked, it is better than nothing.
  • i5dK wrote: »

-Get your Exp And GP even if you are kicked. But, not when you leave. I think getting kicked wouldn't be so bad if you got your earnings. It doesn't matter if hackers get kicked since they would be banned anyways and the earnings gained wouldn't matter. Also Kills And Deaths.
    Why not.. a good idea i support :o
    i5dK wrote: »
    -A ribbon for playing a certain amount of time. Lets say, play Crossfire for 800 hours (or however many) and you get a ribbon for it. I think this would get people to play crossfire more often.
    We already get 1+ year & 2+ year player ribbon.. ;)
    -Achievements for getting kills with certain guns. Ex. Get 1,000 kills with the M4A1 and you get 10 extra EXP or GP after every match for using that gun. Or however much GP or EXP.
    Already we have some thing like that bro, in TDM play a certain games and u get + Exp in every TDM game..
    -More extra GP events. Its not easy to earn GP so people would play more often at those events because GP in crossfire is probably more important.

I would like to say More Ribbons Events better :p
  • Sir3S wrote: »

We already get 1+ year & 2+ year player ribbon.. ;)

These are different, they depend on the time you joined the game and not on the tine you spent playing it.

800 hours aren't that much though. I used to play Crossfire 40-60 hours a day at some point. I have around 2500 hours played right now.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    Yeah it would be great to keep our EXP and GP when we get kicked. Maybe we should get half of what we earned once we get kicked, it is better than nothing.
    Yup better then nothing. Less people would be angry.

Already we have some thing like that bro, in TDM play a certain games and u get + Exp in every TDM game..

Yeah but they could make the rewards different. Instead of EXP maybe GP so that you get a little more back from repairing the gun. Some other things like headshots with the gun. Double kills, triple kills.
    Demoniite wrote: »
    These are different, they depend on the time you joined the game and not on the tine you spent playing it.

800 hours aren't that much though. I used to play Crossfire 40-60 hours a day at some point. I have around 2500 hours played right now.

They could always make it more. They could make different ribbons like that with each one advancing. (800 hours, 1200 hours, 1800 Hours). Its up to the devs to decide how many.

Its different from the veteran ribbons because you will need to be in game. you can get veteran if you dont even play.
  • imo they need to put the

1kill=1gp event back but more often. like once a month or wtv on a weekend

or just shove it in with all your exp events.
  • I like the ribbon thing (:

- If hackers get kicked they earn EXP & GP ah... bad >.>
  • Demoniite wrote:
    800 hours aren't that much though. I used to play Crossfire 40-60 hours a day at some point. I have around 2500 hours played right now...

I can not hardly imagine how could be play 40 to 60 hours daily....:eek:

At least require 2 machines, full time, eating and defecating seated, quite hard......:eek:

I guess you said 40 to 60 hours weekly, that is perfectly possible, 6 to 8 hours daily, 7 days week, evenly distributed......;)

About the matter, CF starts on 2009 so there are people with 2, 3, 4 and even 5 years actively playing, a ribbon for 5 years could be good and easy to implement.....

Regards,
    :D
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    I like the ribbon thing (:

Yeah but theyle eventually get banned and it wont matter what they gained.
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    I like the ribbon thing (:

After the ban it won't matter anyway. ;)
    #gotkaratechopped
  • Hackers can hack their ranks so it does not matter if they get xp, what matters is if you get xp/gp for your hard work. I get kicked all the time by idiots or clans because im ace/high kdr xD

Big +1 for the kick vote suggestion
    I also like the idea with the ribbon+ i would also like to see my total play time in my account on website
    Gp event are also nice, so i hope we get 400 percent exp+ in da next event
  • Here are the problems with this suggestion. If a hacker still got the EXP and GP after getting kicked, they would still level up and gain benefits. Since it takes forever for a hacker to get banned nowadays, its best to leave it as it is.

-They had the Iron Man event a while back which was a ribbon if you played CrossFire for 50 hours in the month of March. I think this is the closest they'll get because they won't go as far as to start a counter where it keeps track of the total amount of time you've played on your account since account creation.

-I'd be fine w/ this. Good suggestion for new achievements.

-I don't think they'll add more GP events but they should certainly add more ways to obtain GP.
    Get your Exp And GP even if you are kicked. But, not when you leave. I think getting kicked wouldn't be so bad if you got your earnings. It doesn't matter if hackers get kicked since they would be banned anyways and the earnings gained wouldn't matter. Also Kills And Deaths.

Practical and easy enough for Z8 to implement. Should've been done years ago, don't understand their logic to not have this.

Hackers are going to hack regardless and the only people getting hurt by this are legit players. Not receiving XP/GP is not a deterrent for hacks.

i agree.