for the health of cf

i love playing cf, i used to pay for items, i have played for 6-7 years, hcker are now overrunning this game, we need ingame mods that no one knows to report, 8 per server would cover 24 hrs, you could then focus on the reports of the mods instead of the thousands of random claims.. alot of people like this game and would pay for the content like me, but if hacker can just come in and headshot everyone that just ruins a very good game.. who would pay... cf/ z8 you need to make a clear stand, you are not just losing players but money. get new mods ingame i will be one, hell i will get you the full crew. as it is this will just be a game of hcker and you wont make the money for content you should..

i dnt know if this is the right place to say.. and i do not want to go on about this, but i dnt want to see wot was a very good game be destroyed. i have valid ideas, to help stop the hcks, i do not want to be paid or anyhting just want cf back to its best.

at least hear my ideas if nothing else

b-l-u-e

long standing cf player

Comments

• You have to make 2 threads about the same thing ?

We already do have some In-Game mods but mods/GM's are just people just like us it isn't possible to let them play 24/7. Hackers are in many games a huge problem so it isn't CrossFire only.
  • i know they are, the point i am making, in cf it is getting worse and worse, and when you say you will report they not bothered because nothing happens, it has got to stop, if your involved in cf you can not tell me your not feeling the effects, and you say you have mods, were ? if you do then you clearly need more, today alone, within 2 hrs i could have give you at least 30 - 30 when i started i wouldnt see 30 in a week. its your game am just telling you from a client pojnt of view, if nothing changes no one will pay for anythin i can guarentee you that
  • toffee09 wrote: »
    i love playing cf, i used to pay for items, i have played for 6-7 years, hcker are now overrunning this game, we need ingame mods that no one knows to report, 8 per server would cover 24 hrs, you could then focus on the reports of the mods instead of the thousands of random claims.. alot of people like this game and would pay for the content like me, but if hacker can just come in and headshot everyone that just ruins a very good game.. who would pay... cf/ z8 you need to make a clear stand, you are not just losing players but money. get new mods ingame i will be one, hell i will get you the full crew. as it is this will just be a game of hcker and you wont make the money for content you should..

i dnt know if this is the right place to say.. and i do not want to go on about this, but i dnt want to see wot was a very good game be destroyed. i have valid ideas, to help stop the hcks, i do not want to be paid or anyhting just want cf back to its best.

at least hear my ideas if nothing else

b-l-u-e

long standing cf player

Yeah... Right.
    i know they are, the point i am making, in cf it is getting worse and worse, and when you say you will report they not bothered because nothing happens, it has got to stop, if your involved in cf you can not tell me your not feeling the effects, and you say you have mods, were ? if you do then you clearly need more, today alone, within 2 hrs i could have give you at least 30 - 30 when i started i wouldnt see 30 in a week. its your game am just telling you from a client pojnt of view, if nothing changes no one will pay for anythin i can guarentee you that

As I said before they've got some Mod's with In-Game power. Z8 is trying to get rid of the hackers andI'm not denying that hackers excist in CrossFire. I'm just saying if you really want to help out our community then save the replays like everyone else does and wait till the report bug has been fixed at support.
  • ?? yeah right?... what do you mean? do you mean i dnt like playing a good game without ppl cheating, or do you mean yeah right ppl wont pay for any content when ppl just run around cheating and killing ppl through walls? what are you saying, people who hck the game and ruin it for (in cf case 75%) of people who just want to play a good game against genuine people, should not be removed (for the enjoyment of genuine gamers/and the monies cf and z8 games require to create good maps).. no! so let hckers just play bore gamers into finding another game and cf disapereing because hckers ?
    hackers make players leave
    players leave funds go down
    funds go down maps poor as no funding
    no maps, hackers who will pay for anything on cf?
    ?? yeah right?... what do you mean? do you mean i dnt like playing a good game without ppl cheating, or do you mean yeah right ppl wont pay for any content when ppl just run around cheating and killing ppl through walls? what are you saying, people who hck the game and ruin it for (in cf case 75%) of people who just want to play a good game against genuine people, should not be removed (for the enjoyment of genuine gamers/and the monies cf and z8 games require to create good maps).. no! so let hckers just play bore gamers into finding another game and cf disapereing because hckers ?

I'm not saying you don't like playing without hackers but like I said before z8games is aware of this hackers situation and they are trying to ban as much as possible hacks.
    CrossFire has his bad side but how about the bright side CrossFire has? If it is true what you said "playing the game for 6/7 years" then you should know the bright side of CrossFire.
  • i understand that, the thing is, hiw many do you even watch, you will get thousands of fake ones, meaning if i sent all the saves in today you would be overloaded with so many thousands from just random people... today alone in 2 hrs blantent aim bot shooting through walls or seeing through walls, i could give you 30... 30 100% hckers 8 on each server will clean it up... there are players genuine players who will do that free just try it,
    ?? yeah right?... what do you mean? do you mean i dnt like playing a good game without ppl cheating, or do you mean yeah right ppl wont pay for any content when ppl just run around cheating and killing ppl through walls? what are you saying, people who hck the game and ruin it for (in cf case 75%) of people who just want to play a good game against genuine people, should not be removed (for the enjoyment of genuine gamers/and the monies cf and z8 games require to create good maps).. no! so let hckers just play bore gamers into finding another game and cf disapereing because hckers ?
    'Sun wrote:
    [Light;3764433']I'm not saying you don't like playing without hackers but like I said before z8games is aware of this hackers situation and they are trying to ban as much as possible hacks.
    CrossFire has his bad side but how about the bright side CrossFire has? If it is true what you said "playing the game for 6/7 years" then you should know the bright side of CrossFire.

I was referring to the fact that Cross Fire's only been out for about 5 years now.
    i understand that, the thing is, hiw many do you even watch, you will get thousands of fake ones, meaning if i sent all the saves in today you would be overloaded with so many thousands from just random people... today alone in 2 hrs blantent aim bot shooting through walls or seeing through walls, i could give you 30... 30 100% hckers 8 on each server will clean it up... there are players genuine players who will do that free just try it,

That is a problem as well, sending too much reports will cause delay since z8games will have plenty of tickets. That is why you need to be sure that he or she is really hacking, watching the replay back to confirm or deny your statement will help Z8 a lot.

To sum up: Save and keep the replays and have patience till the report on support works again.
  • ratedNSFW wrote: »
    I was referring to the fact that Cross Fire's only been out for about 5 years now.
    5 years (closed beta/alpha) in a few months.
    open beta in 4.

op have not been playing for 7 years.
  • I'm not saying you don't like playing without hackers but like I said before z8games is aware of this hackers situation and they are trying to ban as much as possible hacks.
    Moon..

have you played recentley, atm, and i am being deadly serious, there is no bright side, the reason i am still playing is because i thought it would be fixed... the reason i am even writing is coz it so bad, i wouldnt bother normally, i tell you what... play it... play on each server any day for only one hr... then tell me for people who have payed what the bright side is? infact just tell me what appeal cf has? (cf was for me so addictive and exciting) now its boring coz you know your going to get 8 headshots through walls and you cant win
    dude cheack my account... b-l-u-e

2009. Someone doesn't know basic math.
    I'm not saying you don't like playing without hackers but like I said before z8games is aware of this hackers situation and they are trying to ban as much as possible hacks.
    Moon..

have you played recentley, atm, and i am being deadly serious, there is no bright side, the reason i am still playing is because i thought it would be fixed... the reason i am even writing is coz it so bad, i wouldnt bother normally, i tell you what... play it... play on each server any day for only one hr... then tell me for people who have payed what the bright side is? infact just tell me what appeal cf has? (cf was for me so addictive and exciting) now its boring coz you know your going to get 8 headshots through walls and you cant win

Yes I'm still playing the game, In my opinion there are some bright side like those events and there are tons of events on the forums as well (Streams/Raffles/Tournaments etc.) It's great to see the community is so active to play the game with pleasure.
    The downside are the hackers as said before in the thread.

#I'm playing the game since 2009 as well #
  • ok just checked 2009 i started... so yeah not 6-7 years. more 4-5 years so obvs am wrong, got me math wrong so no need to be assed about hckers, sry for showing an intrest. i will use a calculater next time
  • Moon are you a mod?, do you have any involvment in the running of cf?
  • i'm sure this is the last time you made that math mistake, so this thread has run its course.

we know there are cheaters in this game, your thread out of a hundred is not a gamechanger.
This discussion has been closed.