Z8 Please revise H.ack banning.

This is getting serious even after a patch the h.ackers are still present. Z8 really needs to STOP BEING SO LENIENT WITH HA.CKERS!

I hereby propose a new system to deal with h.ackers and Vote kick abuse, which is the result of having all these h.ackers.

First, here's a new system for fighting against h.ackers.

1. Have a smarter detection system:
i) For example, create a function that relates the rank, ping and headshot rate of every person. When the function exceeds a certain value, give client and temporary ban.
ii) Take into account several places that h.ackers can go to but normal players can't. (Example: the 'spots' in rooftops that requires flying to get to, on top of a wall or a building)
Give permanent ban for the computer, IP and all accounts that ever logged into that computer)
iii) When someone travels a certain distance while exceeding the minimum time to do so, give client. and temporary ban.
iv) When someone kills another with knife outside "range," (range as calculated by server), give permanent ban for computer, IP, and all other accounts that logged in to this computer.

2. Draconic punishments.

This is the most important part for a successful ban system. For example, if a man commits muder and get a one week probation, (like temporary ban in Crossfire) He is not gonna care, because he can do the same thing another 2 times (like in Crossfire) before he gets finally jailed. However, he can than EASILY jail break (like creating new account) and start over again AND when he starts over he has another 3 chances. (like in Crossfire)

From this one can see that the CF system is completely ineffective, as someone can keep on ha.cking forever without any tangible consequences. This is the main reason that h.ackers are increasing not decreasing. Therefore, the first offence should result in PERMANENT BAN IP BAN COMPUTER BAN. The trifecta that will eliminate h.ackers for real.

Also I suggest is a new system to deal with these spam accounts.

1. All confirmed offences of h.ackers will be PERMANENT BANNED right on the spot. Also, all account that is associated with the computer used to h.ack will ALL BE PERMANENT BANNED. IP ALSO PERMANENT BANNED. Also, the computer AND IP are prevented from making further accounts or accessing Crossfire game, website, ect.
i) Z8 won't lose money because h.ackers does not provide revenue. They just h.ack, since the accounts are currently disposable.
ii) This sets a higher standard, so people will actually think twice before using an illegal program. (Their computer (and Ip) will be banned from Crossfire completely and indefintely)
iii) All new accounts need some form of confirmation. (Such as phone number+automatic message for code)

Beside this, there's the kick vote abuse. There is actually an easy way to deal with this.

1. Make all VIP users immune to at least 3 successful vote kicks. Why? First by buying VIP these people are the ones that are actually helping Z8 improve. Also, Almost nobody would be stupid enough to h.ack on an account that cost $80.

2. People who bought a certain amount of zp (not survey) will get the ability to be immune to 1 or 2 successful vote kicks. Again, people won't pay for h.ack accounts.

3. Rank restriction can be placed in rooms so that 'noobs' can't join. This will filter out the noob h.acker accounts. (They should be using rookie server anyways)

I hope z8 can take into consideration what is actually going on and do something about it.

~A concerned player who might not buy the next VIP if the amount of h.ackers further increases

Comments

This discussion has been closed.