5th Bag

I don't know if this has been suggested before, search bar didn't show anything.

So I'm thinking about a 5th bag because most people now have vip weapons and it takes quite a lot of space when you have 2+ in your 4 bags if you think about it. you won't drop em cause of exp and perks like removing the matches kdr and extra bullets upon hs and so on. so I tought of a couple of way that a 5th Bag could be integrated in the game.
    First Option
    1000zp/7days 2700zp/30days 6000zp/90days
      Second Option
      9900gp/30days like the normal price for bag 3&4
        Third Option
        1000bp/30days 1500bp/60days 1900bp/90days

It also could be implemented in the following zp/gp crates
          Replace temp coupons such as 1 of the 3 FC-Grenades 25coupons/30days
          ZombieMode Reward Options

Comments

• R4M8ON3R wrote: »

I like .
        • Has been suggested before. I'm pretty sure we will get bag 5 and 6 with the 4th or 5th vip gun.
        • Has been suggested before. I'm pretty sure we will get bag 5 and 6 with the 4th or 5th vip gun.

If china doesn't have it , we won't have it.

don't you think that's a bit too far? for ex: a player who has 9+ pages of guns and 2+ vips would be stuck with both vips in his bags for the perks and exp and has now 2 bags left to put his fav guns or wtv.. it limits people like me, I change bags every 2-3 games and the rest that I like collect virtual dust
          B_N wrote: »

i'm pretty sure they have it but I mad my post about a suggestion on how to implement it and so on.
        • B_N wrote: »

CF US isn't linked to CFCN in any way.
        • l_Danah wrote: »

It's CF NA, and almost all of our content is from their version.
          There were a lot of guns and maps that we got before CF China. As an example, we have the Galil Camo for a year now, while they just got it this october update.
          They have both the 5th and 6th bag though.
          R4M8ON3R wrote: »
          don't you think that's a bit too far? for ex: a player who has 9+ pages of guns and 2+ vips would be stuck with both vips in his bags for the perks and exp and has now 2 bags left to put his fav guns or wtv.. it limits people like me, I change bags every 2-3 games and the rest that I like collect virtual dust
          It's pretty annoying indeed, I would love to be able to use more than 2 rifles or a shotty/smg. (I always have an ak fury, which I never use and a sniper in my other bags)
          Imo they should replace the sprays in zp crates with 7 days of bag 5 and 6. Making them GP would be a good idea too. As I said, it's very likely that we get them with the 5th vip gun.
        • GP crate, BP and GP all sound like good ideas. I'd like a 5th fo shizzle.
        • zealot3333 wrote: »
          It's CF NA, and almost all of our content is from their version.

But we are not limited to only receiving content from that server.

OT: Has been suggested before, but anyway +1. I need more bags :[
        • This is a good idea, and I am definitely hoping for another bag. Not sure if it is going to happen or not, but I like the idea.
        • l_Danah wrote: »

What weapon do we have that they don't have or haven't already came out with?

ty

Z8 doesn't release any gun cf china hasn't already released.
        • There were a lot of guns and maps that we got before CF China. As an example, we have the Galil Camo for a year now, while they just got it this october update.
          They have both the 5th and 6th bag though.

^
          B_N wrote: »

ty

There you go. The devs decide what every version gets. Just because CF CN got a lot of guns before CF NA, it doesn't mean that we get everything from CF CN, nor does it mean that our version is limited to the guns that they get and can't get unique content.
        • !00% agree. i get sick of having too change my current 4 bags up and all my other guns eventualy collect virtual dust as well
        • bump, I needa know ppl's opinion on this :P

ty

Not true. While I generally agree that CF China is the main testing ground for every kind of content and most new content gets introduced to CF China first before we get it, there are two exceptions I surely know of and a third I'm unsure about:
          1. We got the Galil ARM-Camo before they did (CF China will get it this October update while it has been in our version for quite some time)
          2. We were the first CF version IN THE WORLD to receive the male and female ghost char (from Goliath/Nightmare reward crates).
          3. The DSR sniper rifle was suggested to Smilegate from Z8games. It was not an idea of chinese CF players or Smilegate itself, but from us. I'm not sure whether we got the gun before it came to CF China though.

You can argue that the ARM camo is a rather unpopular gun and that most other versions never even implemented the ghost chars I mentioned, but instead chose to introduce advanced versions of it that look a little different, but that's not the point.
          We got this content before CF China. Two (maybe three) of very few occasions that happens, yes, but it indeed does happen from time to time.

OT:
          I like the idea of a 5th and maybe even 6th bag.

best regards,
          Urkel
        • Urkel2005 wrote: »
          Not true. While I generally agree that CF China is the main testing ground for every kind of content and most new content gets introduced to CF China first before we get it, there are two exceptions I surely know of and a third I'm unsure about:
          1. We got the Galil ARM-Camo before they did (CF China will get it this October update while it has been in our version for quite some time)
          2. We were the first CF version IN THE WORLD to receive the male and female ghost char (from Goliath/Nightmare reward crates).
          3. The DSR sniper rifle was suggested to Smilegate from Z8games. It was not an idea of chinese CF players or Smilegate itself, but from us. I'm not sure whether we got the gun before it came to CF China though.

You can argue that the ARM camo is a rather unpopular gun and that most other versions never even implemented the ghost chars I mentioned, but instead chose to introduce advanced versions of it that look a little different, but that's not the point.
          We got this content before CF China. Two (maybe three) of very few occasions that happens, yes, but it indeed does happen from time to time.

OT:
          I like the idea of a 5th and maybe even 6th bag.

best regards,
          Urkel

Urkel is a forum god ^^

Ot: been suggested like million time, still a great idea!
          +1
        • R4M8ON3R wrote: »
          I don't know if this has been suggested before, search bar didn't show anything.

So I'm thinking about a 5th bag because most people now have vip weapons and it takes quite a lot of space when you have 2+ in your 4 bags if you think about it. you won't drop em cause of exp and perks like removing the matches kdr and extra bullets upon hs and so on. so I tought of a couple of way that a 5th Bag could be integrated in the game.
            First Option
            1000zp/7days 2700zp/30days 6000zp/90days
              Second Option
              9900gp/30days like the normal price for bag 3&4
                Third Option
                1000bp/30days 1500bp/60days 1900bp/90days

It also could be implemented in the following zp/gp crates
                  ZombieMode Reward Options

BP sounds good.

they have it but very useless for me i dont have enough granates for 3 bags ...:D